PDA

View Full Version : Impressed by Walls and Lelie

DURANGO BRONCO
08-05-2005, 08:03 PM
I made it out to camp the other day, and I feel we have 2 players that are ready to step up to the next level:

Lenny Walls - Looked great, especially in the red zone.

Ashley Lelie - Looks focused and has matured.

Also new players Dayne and Engleberger were impressive.

ebsoria
08-05-2005, 09:22 PM
Personally, I would LOVE to see Lelie step it up and prove that he can be a good reciever, not just a deep threat.

muse
08-06-2005, 03:20 AM
Great news that Walls has come off his injury season to be playing so well. Baley-Walls...hope that combo lasts for years to come :beer:

Lelie's a slow burner but I think he can become the every down guy he needs to be :) Here's to the season :cheers:

Denver'sChamp
08-06-2005, 05:15 AM
Warren looked great camp, too.

topscribe
08-06-2005, 07:37 AM
Warren looked great camp, too.
I'm glad to hear somebody say that. We need somebody there to help the defense bring the rushing YPA down to below last year's 3.82.

-----

Denver'sChamp
08-06-2005, 07:41 AM
Hpefully,he can create pressure and collpase the the pocket.

broncofan303
08-06-2005, 07:01 PM
Personally, I would LOVE to see Lelie step it up and prove that he can be a good reciever, not just a deep threat.

He's defintely getting (if not) already there..he's made a HUGE improvement on his route running, he's taking slants, posts, and (what made him famous) streaks..He has really been dominated Corners..

Walls really had a great camp, he got burnt once or twice (by Lelie) he's human that happens, but otherwise he's dong everything right...

broncofan303
08-06-2005, 07:02 PM
Hpefully,he can create pressure and collpase the the pocket.

Yep...if our whole line is successful, it'll make our corners look a lot better...

Emancipator
08-06-2005, 11:44 PM
I expect them to do their job. I already know what Lelie and Walls can do. I will be seriously disappointed if both do not make the ProBowl this year.

Reidman
08-07-2005, 01:48 AM
I think that's great that Lelie is having a succesful camp. He's one of my favorite players and to hear that he is finally adding a short game to his resume makes me very happy :D
His yardage and catch totals should go up considerably this year. :beer:

Denver'sChamp
08-07-2005, 04:33 AM
It would be nice if can beat double coverages.