PDA

View Full Version : Posting BS injuries

kristian824
08-06-2005, 01:52 PM
This has got to stop. Just today I've seen three BS posts regarding injuries. Not cool!

rcsodak
08-06-2005, 07:08 PM
This has got to stop. Just today I've seen three BS posts regarding injuries. Not cool!

loosen your undies, kdog.......

...ya should have been here last year....it was incessant.

mrsolo
08-06-2005, 09:31 PM

The same should go for quoting BS stats when trying to argue your point. :confused:

Denver'sChamp
08-07-2005, 04:37 AM
Look on the bright side, Darrent Williams gets more practice at corner, and the reserve DL gets more practice too.

ttejuco
08-07-2005, 11:56 AM
This is not Bs, its straight from the Broncos website.

TRAINER'S ROOM: Patrick Hape, Champ Bailey, Courtney Brown and Jashon Sykes continued to sit out with injuries. Matt Lepsis returned to the lineup after sitting out Friday, while Maurice Clarett's groin injury forced him to the sidelines on Saturday morning; he'd missed Thursday's practice but returned to action Friday.

FATAFEHI INJURED: The spirited work at the goal line ground to a halt when defensive tackle Mario Fatafehi fell to the grass with a sprained knee. Fatafehi laid on the field for a few moments before rising and walking to the locker room under his power.

"The doctors feel it's a second-degree MCL (sprain) which can be anywhere from one week to three weeks," Shanahan said, adding that a subsequent MRI exam would reveal more details about the injury.

Fatafehi had been slow to rise earlier in the practice after a sweep to the right side, but returned for goal-line work. Trevor Pryce also got back up slowly after an Anderson run early in practice, but stayed on the field.