PDA

View Full Version : Lynch and.....

Xengage-eightX
08-07-2005, 07:21 PM
From those of u who have been to camp who do you think will carry the strong safety position and why?

Milehigh117
08-07-2005, 07:34 PM
ferguson is the starter by default and it seems he's been playing very well. Although Sam Brandon has experience and seems to be having a phenomenal camp and can at any day take over. Leseur has been playing well too, but it seems only a few injuries will get him the starting job

bcbronc
08-07-2005, 07:38 PM
sam brandon keeps coming up in the homepage summaries, which is a bit surprising to me. anyone that has been attending camp have any observations on him? not too many people thought he would make the final 53, especially after his run in with the law. how about now? is he looking good, or just in the right place at the right time every now and then? does he have a chance to make the squad, and if so, could he see some action on third and longs?

Xengage-eightX
08-07-2005, 08:05 PM
Hey mile high funny shnit with the jap-eng translations

"LETS FIGHTING LOVE..."

PsychoChicken
08-07-2005, 09:53 PM
Holy crap. Could someone tell me if Lynch is still playing free safety in training camp? If he is, I hope to God he switches with Ferguson!

Milehigh117
08-07-2005, 11:02 PM
Don't worry, the title of free and strong safety are a little different in Denver than on most other teams. Our free safety is generally more of an in th box guy where the strong safty is usually in pass coverage, although the two are interchangeable and will often switch plays being up in the box and out in coverage.

ttejuco
08-08-2005, 12:51 AM
If you really want to label them, Nick Ferguson is the strong safety, while John Lynch is the free safety. The Broncos dont really classify their safeties, because last year Lynch was the 8th man in the box alot of times, and he also blitzed alot. Him and Kenoy Kennedy changed assignments.

Milehigh117
08-08-2005, 07:26 AM
Hey mile high funny shnit with the jap-eng translations

"LETS FIGHTING LOVE..."

I've had this sig up for several months and you're the first person to mention anything about it. Thanks for noticing.

kristian824
08-08-2005, 03:57 PM
If you really want to label them, Nick Ferguson is the strong safety, while John Lynch is the free safety. The Broncos dont really classify their safeties, because last year Lynch was the 8th man in the box alot of times, and he also blitzed alot. Him and Kenoy Kennedy changed assignments.

I love seeing Lynch on our team. Stop the Run! I still have that hit on Chapman in my head. And kill anyone who dares to catch the ball near him. Umm.. Dallas Clark? Just do it with your shoulders more Johnny! The guy hits hard. I love it.