PDA

View Full Version : Wire: Jake's Back, Warren pulls hamstring

Mount-n-Groan
08-08-2005, 02:06 PM
Just noticed this on KFFL (http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl). Thought I'd share it.

Jake was back today, as expected - but Warren pulled his hamstring. Hopefully it's not too serious. Also, good to see the rookie DB's coming along.

--------------------------

Broncos | Plummer Returns to Practice
Mon, 8 Aug 2005 13:10:02 -0700

Denver Broncos head coach Mike Shanahan said QB Jake Plummer (knee) went through the full morning practice Monday, Aug. 8, and looked good in the process. "Like we said, we didn't think it was anything that was really serious," Shanahan added.

Broncos | Warren Suffers Hamstring Injury
Mon, 8 Aug 2005 13:09:30 -0700

Denver Broncos head coach Mike Shanahan said DT Gerard Warren (hamstring) injured his hamstring. Team trainer Steve Antonopulos thought it was just a slight strain, but Warren will be further evaluated throughout Monday, Aug. 8.

Broncos | Williams Seeing Plenty of Reps
Mon, 8 Aug 2005 13:08:50 -0700

Denver Broncos head coach Mike Shanahan said rookie CB Darrent Williams has had a lot of reps. Shanahan noted a lot of the team's younger players have really stepped up during training camp.

ReleaseTheBeast7
08-08-2005, 02:24 PM
2 down, 2 to go. :rolleyes:

EMCF
08-08-2005, 02:29 PM

Bailey has the same injury.

It's hardly serious.

But hey, you're the GM.

RoorRipper
08-08-2005, 02:31 PM
Ease up man! Champ Bailey pulled his hammy, should we trade him now?! Jeez. :duh:

Mount-n-Groan
08-08-2005, 02:33 PM

Ugh... don't say that ecb. There's plenty of beef for The Roast already. :heh:

Remember, they're not down and out yet, but I do cringe every time I check the wire and see "Bronco" and "Injury" in the same line.

rcsodak
08-09-2005, 12:03 PM
Ugh... don't say that ecb. There's plenty of beef for The Roast already. :heh:

Remember, they're not down and out yet, but I do cringe every time I check the wire and see "Bronco" and "Injury" in the same line.

And this is with only 1 'live' practice.
What the crap happens when they go down to Houston, put on the pads, and start hitting/getting hit by a different team? (gulp)

I truly hope they can go into the season without any major injuries.....for once!