PDA

View Full Version : What was all this talk about Clarrett?

aaronheeb
08-08-2005, 04:14 PM
All i saw on the boards was how good Clarrett was doing in camp, and now the depth chart comes out and he is dead last on the chart... Can someone give us the real story behind this guy and what he has been doing/not doing these last few weeks. Not to mention i have been hearing really bad things about dayne but he is looking to joust Q out of the 3 spot (or so i have heard). So what is it guys?

RoorRipper
08-08-2005, 04:15 PM
All i saw on the boards was how good Clarrett was doing in camp, and now the depth chart comes out and he is dead last on the chart... Can someone give us the real story behind this guy and what he has been doing/not doing these last few weeks. Not to mention i have been hearing really bad things about dayne but he is looking to joust Q out of the 3 spot (or so i have heard). So what is it guys?
He came in last on the roster, and he still is. The guy is proving he is capable but so are the others in front of him. I think Mo's time will come this year to play.

broncofan303
08-08-2005, 07:21 PM
He has been having a solid camp but so has Anderson, Tatum, Q, and Dayne, who are you going to replace? They're so loaded at RB it isn't even funny...but having 5 RB's won't be that bad of an idea considering what happened to us last year...

ludo
08-08-2005, 07:56 PM
Its exactly how it is. Moc is doing good, but so are the rest of the boys. Q is mainly still ahead of him tho caz he is shannys fav and has a few years on MoC

rcsodak
08-08-2005, 10:49 PM
Well, he IS a rookie, after all......

I also understand, that this is the 1st depth chart of camp....... :coffee:

ebsoria
08-08-2005, 10:51 PM
Well, he IS a rookie, after all......

I also understand, that this is the 1st depth chart of camp....... :coffee:

Yep, the first! Too early to jump off or on bandwagons. Though I DO find it interesting to see who HAS jumped already.

Backforty
08-11-2005, 10:01 PM
Give him time boys. The Broncos have an excellent core of RB's and great things don't happen overnight. MC has to get healthy first. If he can't practice he can't play. If he cant play he can't move up the depth chart. If he can't move up the depth chart he can't get paid.