PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Bulldog Red!!!

BulldogRed
08-19-2005, 12:11 AM
Well, its my birthday! I turned 19 years old about 6 min ago! I just got a sweet job at B of A and things where looking up. Then I realize that my girl friend of 2 years is moving away today. To go to college at SFSU. If anyone can cheer me up please do.. . :hurt:

BroncosB2B
08-19-2005, 12:19 AM
HBD!!!!! Hmmm, I don't know how to cheer you up. Sorry to hear that.

BVP
08-19-2005, 12:22 AM
Happy Birthday BulldogRed. Just for that, I will root for Fresno St. this year. :beer:

BulldogRed
08-19-2005, 01:07 AM
Happy Birthday BulldogRed. Just for that, I will root for Fresno St. this year. :beer:

You had better! :fight: Thanks guys, and ill root for CSU also!

broncosphreek
08-19-2005, 02:08 AM
hey Happy Birthday man. :cheers: sorry to hear about your girlfriend and all... but you are almost at a legal drinking age. :beer:

BulldogRed
08-19-2005, 04:41 AM
hey Happy Birthday man. :cheers: sorry to hear about your girlfriend and all... but you are almost at a legal drinking age. :beer:

Legal is all in how you look at it. In Europe the legal age is 16, so thats what I go by! :beer:

Snk16
08-19-2005, 06:36 AM
Happy Birthday sorry to hear about your gal moving away. Don't know what to say but keep your head up high.

ReleaseTheBeast7
08-19-2005, 06:41 AM
Legal is all in how you look at it. In Europe the legal age is 16, so thats what I go by!

But you don't live in Europe? :laugh:

Hmmm... Happy birthday! We love you! :kiss:

And yes... That was in a total homosexual way :eek:

topscribe
08-19-2005, 06:44 AM
Sorry you are down about your girlfriend. I do honestly know how you feel. I lost one I really, really cared about when I was about your age. It tore me up. All I can say is that I did finally marry a woman I adored, and I feel blessed over it. That girlfriend is now a wonderful memory, and I am thankful for the time I had with her.

Rather than sorry for what you lost, remember the blessing for what you had.

:beer:

-----