PDA

View Full Version : First post and very excited about this year

broncofan27
08-22-2005, 08:16 AM
Just wanted say hello to all my fellow bronco fans out there. Being in south Georgia you don't meet many bronco fans. I miss living back CO but I will make it back someday. Anyways, I have to say I am extremely excited about this season. Plummer has looked very strong in the first 2 preseason games and the defensive performance saturday night was down right awesome. I hope this all translates to the regular season. I think this year can be much different for when it comes to the playoffs for the Broncos. :D

HORSEPOWER 56
08-22-2005, 09:45 AM
Just wanted say hello to all my fellow bronco fans out there. Being in south Georgia you don't meet many bronco fans. I miss living back CO but I will make it back someday. Anyways, I have to say I am extremely excited about this season. Plummer has looked very strong in the first 2 preseason games and the defensive performance saturday night was down right awesome. I hope this all translates to the regular season. I think this year can be much different for when it comes to the playoffs for the Broncos. :D

Welcome to the boards!

Emancipator
08-22-2005, 10:03 AM
Welcome to the boards. This is a great site for Bronco fans and foes.

topscribe
08-22-2005, 10:43 AM
It's good to see your enthusiasm here! :beer:

-----

ricethegoat
08-22-2005, 11:52 AM
I agree... welcome, and good luck!!!

Perry1977
08-22-2005, 03:52 PM
Welcome dude!!! I feel your pain being just a bit east of you in South Kakalaki (orwhatever they call it). Belive it or not, I FOUND A BRONCO BAR!!!! Right in downtown Charleston. Can't believe it took me 20 months to find it.

Can't wait for my return to Mile High Madness in May.... :beer:

Southstander
08-22-2005, 06:13 PM

Welcome to the boards, as "The Rock" used to say "JUST BRING IT"

The Dark Knight
08-22-2005, 06:16 PM
Welcome!

Yeah, I'm alone out here in Iowa.

Surrounded by Chiefs, Vikings, Bears, Packers and Ram fans.

broncofan27
08-23-2005, 07:51 AM
Welcome dude!!! I feel your pain being just a bit east of you in South Kakalaki (orwhatever they call it). Belive it or not, I FOUND A BRONCO BAR!!!! Right in downtown Charleston. Can't believe it took me 20 months to find it.

Can't wait for my return to Mile High Madness in May.... :beer:

Man that is just not fair. I swear I am the only Bronco fan in the state of Georgia other than my family. Wish I cold find a bar to go to that I could actually "watch" the games...which I barely get to do

watchthemiddle
08-25-2005, 11:08 PM
Welcome. New ideas are always good.

RBDynasty
08-26-2005, 08:54 AM
Just wanted say hello to all my fellow bronco fans out there. Being in south Georgia you don't meet many bronco fans. I miss living back CO but I will make it back someday. Anyways, I have to say I am extremely excited about this season. Plummer has looked very strong in the first 2 preseason games and the defensive performance saturday night was down right awesome. I hope this all translates to the regular season. I think this year can be much different for when it comes to the playoffs for the Broncos. :DWelcome to the boards :beer:

Tibs2go
08-28-2005, 10:09 AM
I'm a Bronco lifer an I live at Ft. Benning, Ga. Your not alone brother.

Reidman
08-30-2005, 12:15 AM
I feel your pain man. I used to live in the great rocky mts. I miss it a lot, especially right around this time :ugh:
Since I discovered these boards and community of great fans, it makes it a little more bearable :beer:

Anyway, welcome to the boards and enjoy.

AzBroncoFan67
08-30-2005, 04:32 AM
Welcome aboard, have fun :beer: