PDA

View Full Version : Clinton Portis



chickennob2
11-24-2003, 03:18 PM
sports has the Answer, T-Mac, Shaq, D-Nice, and other nicknames.

football has "The Human Joystick", "Air McNair", among many.

If there is one, what is the main nickname for Clinton Portis?

Return of Lava
11-24-2003, 06:48 PM
Clinton Portis is "the turth"

He has a lot of other ones though like "BD"

Watchingbroncos
11-24-2003, 06:53 PM
most people refer to him as "C.P."


Most people like him do have nicknames so I am sure he has one.

Return of Lava
11-24-2003, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Return of Lava
Clinton Portis is "the turth"

He has a lot of other ones though like "BD" clinton said these were his nicknames from his teammates

dandaman23
11-24-2003, 07:03 PM
I think one of them is Booty Doo because his booty sticks out farther then his stomach doo. I think I saw that on Rocky Mountain Sports Report.

Return of Lava
11-24-2003, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by dandaman23
I think one of them is Booty Doo because his booty sticks out farther then his stomach doo. I think I saw that on Rocky Mountain Sports Report. LOL, thats what "BD"stood for

ozzy_osbourne
11-24-2003, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by chickennob2
sports has the Answer, T-Mac, Shaq, D-Nice, and other nicknames.

football has "The Human Joystick", "Air McNair", among many.

If there is one, what is the main nickname for Clinton Portis?

"Pimp" he has a pole down in his basment so he live out his life dream of being "a fireman":rolleyes:

Javalon
11-24-2003, 09:15 PM
I heard the players called him Sonic last season because they thought he moved like Sonic the Hedgehog. I don't know if they still do.

Elway
11-24-2003, 09:29 PM
One or two still called him that in training camp, I guess they will have to keep trying until one sticks.

neisha26
11-24-2003, 11:45 PM
well i don't know what people call him but i call him ''my man'' just kidding but i have heard of ''BD''/ ''CP'' now anyothers i don't know i'm just familiar with those two.:)