PDA

View Full Version : Cut Bailey now!!

Perry1977
08-23-2005, 12:18 PM
There is no way he can get the reps he needs in preseason being hurt all the time. We must cut him to clear important cap space and let our younger guys get some playing time!!!!! :P

Adrenaline
08-23-2005, 12:21 PM
Perry must be drunk :P

BroncosB2B
08-23-2005, 12:25 PM

I second that lol. Here's a few more Perry :beer: .

HaroldWoods41SS
08-23-2005, 12:29 PM
o yea there is no way he would say anything that stupid

thesaint
08-23-2005, 12:37 PM
Hey Perry, I think Christian 7 is using your logon...

topscribe
08-23-2005, 01:07 PM
There is no way he can get the reps he needs in preseason being hurt all the time. We must cut him to clear important cap space and let our younger guys get some playing time!!!!! :P
Absolutely right, Perry! And while we're at it, what's Al Wilson doing here? How about Rod Smith? Tom Nalen? Jason Elam?

Get rid of all those bums!!

:P

-----

mattos
08-23-2005, 01:50 PM
indeed. and then we should get elway, td and mccaffrey to come out of retirement just long enough to fire them too!

Denver'sChamp
08-23-2005, 02:36 PM
Cut our coach, too.

rcsodak
08-23-2005, 03:30 PM
Guess we need a :sarcasm: emoticon, huh????? :rolleyes: :coffee:

Javalon
08-23-2005, 03:33 PM
While I know you're just kidding, you started me thinking about the finances involved and how it would actually cost us more to cut Bailey than it would to keep him.

Champ got $18 million bonus money over seven years, so after playing one year so far we'd take a salary cap hit of around $15.4 million if we cut him today. :eek:

In contrast, Bailey's base salary is only $540,000 this season with a prorated bonus figure of about $2.57 million for a grand total of about $3.1 million in cap space for 2005.

So, if we cut Bailey he would actually count an additional $12.3 million on this year's salary cap. Can you imagine how many players we'd have to cut just to get under the cap if we cut Bailey?

I think Bailey is at least one player on the team that you can GUARANTEE will not get cut by the Broncos this year, no matter how many IHOP fights or drug busts he was a part of. We simply couldn't afford to cut the man if we wanted to.

Sam_Z
08-23-2005, 03:39 PM
Hey Perry, I think Christian 7 is using your logon...
Uhh oh jerk alert!

ebsoria
08-23-2005, 03:55 PM
Roflmao!!!!!!!!!!!

alan
08-23-2005, 04:23 PM
dude whatever it is im sure your doctor can prescribe medication for it

watchthemiddle
08-23-2005, 05:00 PM
Better yet, to top everything ....

LETS MOVE THE BRONCOS TO IDAHO AND BE THE BOISE BRONCOS!!!

topscribe
08-23-2005, 05:03 PM

Well, phooey! I thought you had a good idea, but they already have some there, don't they?? :goofy:

-----

Kaufman26
08-23-2005, 05:19 PM
i agree!! lol :D

watchthemiddle
08-23-2005, 05:25 PM
Well, phooey! I thought you had a good idea, but they already have some there, don't they?? :goofy:

-----

WOW you caught on!!

It shouldn't be a problem. Just use that same blue field.

LiquidBlue
08-23-2005, 05:37 PM
:rolleyes: What's next a "Cut Lelie NOW" thread?

topscribe
08-23-2005, 05:43 PM
:rolleyes: What's next a "Cut Lelie NOW" thread?
Now, there's an idea!!

-----

BulldogRed
08-23-2005, 06:15 PM

.....Boise State is a bunch of worthless peices of cow poo, all they do is think about how they would rather be in california all day long. Thats why they beat us the last . .. . 3 times that we have played them. They use that anger they have because they are bored and ugly against Fresno State. We are ready for that ugly team this year! WAC Championship here we come! :beer:

nas1
08-23-2005, 06:26 PM
Uhh oh jerk alert!
CLASSIC POST !!!!

RBDynasty
08-23-2005, 06:33 PM
There is no way he can get the reps he needs in preseason being hurt all the time. We must cut him to clear important cap space and let our younger guys get some playing time!!!!! :PHahaha ... awesome post, Perry

Sam_Z
08-23-2005, 07:08 PM
CLASSIC POST !!!!
Thank you and just for a heads up, I do accept contribution points! :heh:

HORSEPOWER 56
08-23-2005, 07:25 PM
Perry, my man, you never fail to make me smile. BRING BACK THE DANCING BEAR SIG!

Perry1977
08-23-2005, 08:20 PM
Perry, my man, you never fail to make me smile. BRING BACK THE DANCING BEAR SIG!

Word. :D

Kaufman26
08-23-2005, 08:41 PM
chump bailey is overrated!....j/k ;)

rcsodak
08-23-2005, 08:59 PM
chump bailey is overrated!....j/k ;)
That's about as weak of a smack attack as .....well......your defense. :coffee:

Kaufman26
08-23-2005, 09:01 PM
That's about as weak of a smack attack as .....well......your defense. :coffee:
lol not a smack, im just kiddin i dont think hes overrated hes not a bad corner

defense!!!
08-23-2005, 09:04 PM
.....Boise State is a bunch of worthless peices of cow poo, all they do is think about how they would rather be in california all day long. Thats why they beat us the last . .. . 3 times that we have played them. They use that anger they have because they are bored and ugly against Fresno State. We are ready for that ugly team this year! WAC Championship here we come! :beer:

Don't get too excited. My Miners will be on the hunt for the WAC Championship too!!! :cheeky:

Adrenaline
08-23-2005, 09:07 PM
Word. :D

Yes, the break dancing bear has returned :cheers:

JRWIZ
08-24-2005, 04:15 PM
Don't get too excited. My Miners will be on the hunt for the WAC Championship too!!! :cheeky:

UTEP Is not in the WAC anymore. Moved to the MAC.

defense!!!
08-24-2005, 04:53 PM
UTEP Is not in the WAC anymore. Moved to the MAC.

What the-? THE MAC? What's next, the QUACK? Thanks for the update by the way. :D

topscribe
08-24-2005, 04:58 PM
What the-? THE MAC? What's next, the QUACK? Thanks for the update by the way. :D
Their Dline used to SACK in the WAC, but now they gotta HACK it in the MAC 'cause they'll probably never go BACK since there's too little to atTACK there, JACK.

-----

ChampsTheMan24
08-24-2005, 05:30 PM

No Bailey> No Secondary

Now dont get me wrong I do think we have a very talented Secondary, but Bailey is just too big of a piece to the puzzle.

Southstander
08-24-2005, 06:09 PM

Have you fallen and hit your head. Are you drunk or high right now. Cut Bailey. Perrman, that is retardation gone to Seed.

What you want to cut one of the best corners in the League, cause he will miss the PRESEASON!! That has to be the stupidest thing I have heard on this board in a long time.

Bailey will be fine, he looked good in mornung practice last week when I was there.

topscribe
08-24-2005, 07:24 PM
Have you fallen and hit your head. Are you drunk or high right now. Cut Bailey. Perrman, that is retardation gone to Seed.

What you want to cut one of the best corners in the League, cause he will miss the PRESEASON!! That has to be the stupidest thing I have heard on this board in a long time.

Bailey will be fine, he looked good in mornung practice last week when I was there.
I think Perry was kidding. Did you notice the smiley?

You have noticed Perry's sense of humor before, haven't you (zany as it is sometimes)?

Anyway, I humored him.

-----

topscribe
08-24-2005, 07:26 PM
No Bailey> No Secondary

Now dont get me wrong I do think we have a very talented Secondary, but Bailey is just too big of a piece to the puzzle.
See my response to Southstander, just above this one.

-----

RBDynasty
08-24-2005, 08:00 PM

Bailey will be fine, he looked good in mornung practice last week when I was there.Hehe ... Perry was just kidding.

duok
08-25-2005, 08:04 AM
Their Dline used to SACK in the WAC, but now they gotta HACK it in the MAC 'cause they'll probably never go BACK since there's too little to atTACK there, JACK.

-----
Wow we have topscribe rapping, and perry wanting to cut Champ. Can we change the name of this thread to "LIFE IN BIZARRO WORLD"

BroncosMan
08-25-2005, 09:20 AM
Perry, I think you will see for yourself what he is capable of this year. Ya, it's true Bailey got burned a few times last year. But look at the situation. Bailey is still arguably one of the best (if not the best) shut-down corners in the league. It's one thing to get burned in a zone, :D but when you are so good that you are almost always Man-Man, this frees up the rest of the defense to concentrate more on other things. Look. Denvers D has been in the top 5 for two years. Not bad, Huh? So all TRUE Fans (no offense. Just sayin if the shoe fits...) should just relax, put the trust in the organization that we all live for, and just hope that we can fix all the little things that make a true championship team. (example...the Patriots)
GO CHAMP AND GO ORANGE AND BLUE!!!

topscribe
08-25-2005, 09:36 AM
Perry, I think you will see for yourself what he is capable of this year. Ya, it's true Bailey got burned a few times last year. But look at the situation. Bailey is still arguably one of the best (if not the best) shut-down corners in the league. It's one thing to get burned in a zone, :D but when you are so good that you are almost always Man-Man, this frees up the rest of the defense to concentrate more on other things. Look. Denvers D has been in the top 5 for two years. Not bad, Huh? So all TRUE Fans (no offense. Just sayin if the shoe fits...) should just relax, put the trust in the organization that we all live for, and just hope that we can fix all the little things that make a true championship team. (example...the Patriots)
GO CHAMP AND GO ORANGE AND BLUE!!!
See posts #37 and #39.

-----

Perry1977
08-25-2005, 09:56 AM
Ahhhh, the thread that just keeps on giving! :laugh:

txsbronco
08-25-2005, 10:09 AM

And while were at it lets bring Delta back to take his spot....have another cold one for me..lol

BroncoBallard
08-25-2005, 10:51 AM
Since we know Perry is only kidding... I will take the chance to say...

Do you think we could add a 12th guy on the field.... an extra CB? :D

I would love to see Darrent Williams out there. I love Baily and Walls, but after watching Williams and seeing him practice in person... this kid is awesome! :beer:

Snk16
08-25-2005, 12:45 PM
The meaning of an emoticon is to express emotions

Sigh, some people are just too gullible and are just oblivious to everything, thus why you read the whole post and look at the emoticons to see if they're joking or serious, etc. :coffee:

Adrenaline
08-25-2005, 12:48 PM
The meaning of an emoticon is to express emotions

Your a smart one ;)

Snk16
08-25-2005, 12:49 PM
Your a smart one ;)

Thank you, thank you *takes bows* I am a smart one. ;)

towels
08-25-2005, 01:17 PM

Not to keep it off track (especially because it's a given that Boise State is going to run the WAC table again), but UTEP actually moved to Conference USA this year, not the MAC. Tulsa, SMU, and Rice also made the same move, replacing South Florida, Louisville, and Cincinnati.

Fl_playa101
08-25-2005, 01:33 PM

:huh: :huh:

JRWIZ
08-25-2005, 02:12 PM
Not to keep it off track (especially because it's a given that Boise State is going to run the WAC table again), but UTEP actually moved to Conference USA this year, not the MAC. Tulsa, SMU, and Rice also made the same move, replacing South Florida, Louisville, and Cincinnati.

Thanks for the correction, I got it wrong, ok.

My one wrong post for the year. No more mistakes.

Perry1977
08-25-2005, 02:50 PM
The best thing about this thread is I can type something here like:

I WAS JUST KIDDING!!

or

IF YOU'RE RETARDED POST ANOTHER SERIOUS RESPONSE!!

And the serious responses will still continue to pour in because some people don't actually read the whole thread. :goofy:

topscribe
08-25-2005, 02:58 PM
The best thing about this thread is I can type something here like:

I WAS JUST KIDDING!!

or

IF YOU'RE RETARDED POST ANOTHER SERIOUS RESPONSE!!

And the serious responses will still continue to pour in because some people don't actually read the whole thread. :goofy:
What was that again? :confused:

-----

Perry1977
08-25-2005, 03:08 PM
Oh, nothing. :) I must admit it's been hard to refrain from posting in this thread...but the chuckles have been worth it. :D

Peerless
08-26-2005, 08:54 AM
ARE YOU STUPID PERRY? CUT BAILEY?? WTF WTF!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

topscribe
08-26-2005, 09:13 AM
I can't believe this thread is still alive. :goofy:

-----

Javalon
08-26-2005, 09:59 AM

-----
I can't believe how many people A) can't figure out that Perry is being facetious and B) don't read just a few posts where others point out that Perry is being facetious.

Just read the first post and respond...

RunYouOver
08-26-2005, 12:55 PM
Perry, I agree with you, we should cut bailey and cut Plummer too, then our team will be amazing, BVP and dominique foxworth take their places. :rolleyes:

:laugh:

How many people have actually made serious comments on this thread :duh:

RBDynasty
08-26-2005, 01:30 PM

-----Haha yeah ... If I could give Perry another CP I definetely would.

Jstats
08-27-2005, 11:32 AM
What the hell is wrong with you? :confused:

Javalon
08-27-2005, 11:55 AM
What the hell is wrong with you? :confused:
Hey, you copied my avatar. :mad:

alan
08-28-2005, 08:26 AM
seriously though dude what are you taking,cut baily,holy gog............... :duh:

Perry1977
08-28-2005, 09:12 AM
seriously though dude what are you taking,cut baily,holy gog............... :duh:

Will the fun ever stop!?!?! :D

towels
08-29-2005, 08:42 AM
Well, looks like he survived the first round of cuts, even though he had just as much game time as Clarett...
:rolleyes:

PrisAnn
08-29-2005, 09:51 AM
Well, looks like he survived the first round of cuts, even though he had just as much game time as Clarett...
:rolleyes:

...we need to spend the pre-season seeing if those 3 DBs Mike drafted can play better than Roc....instead of worrying about Champ. champ is better than 905 of the NFL 2 his position. That's like *****ing about Elway not taking preseason snaps.

towels
08-29-2005, 11:17 AM
...we need to spend the pre-season seeing if those 3 DBs Mike drafted can play better than Roc....instead of worrying about Champ. champ is better than 905 of the NFL 2 his position. That's like *****ing about Elway not taking preseason snaps.

You heard it here first! Cut Elway!

RBDynasty
08-29-2005, 11:36 AM
You heard it here first! Cut Elway!That would be funny ........... if Elway was still playing.

RBDynasty
08-29-2005, 11:38 AM
...we need to spend the pre-season seeing if those 3 DBs Mike drafted can play better than Roc....instead of worrying about Champ. champ is better than 905 of the NFL 2 his position. That's like *****ing about Elway not taking preseason snaps.Here's another one for you, Perry. :laugh:

West
08-29-2005, 12:14 PM
I still can't get over that his dancing bear is back! YEA BABY!!! :rockon:

Cali27
08-29-2005, 04:14 PM
God Bless his soul he does not know what he is doing to his fellow Broncos, please forgive him everyone, do not stone him to death.

That is a :jawdrop: :jawdrop: comment.

Perry1977
08-30-2005, 09:35 AM
Here's another one for you, Perry. :laugh:

ROFL!! :D

ftcollinsKID
09-05-2005, 02:30 PM
--- well if it was attention you needed, you sure got mine !!! --- az

"Or on consensus All-Pro cornerback Champ Bailey: "Bailey was 79th in deep yards (first being the fewest), tied for 73rd in deep completion percentage, tied for 16th most in deep attempts, tied for 69th in deep TDs ... Bailey wasn't just beaten deep; he was targeted for deep passes quite frequently.

rcsodak
09-05-2005, 09:46 PM
Oh, nothing. :) I must admit it's been hard to refrain from posting in this thread...but the chuckles have been worth it. :D
Perry.....this is what you need to do.

Make a post, or better yet, a thread, and copy/paste EVERY gullible post. That'll be a killer...... ;)

Perry1977
09-06-2005, 12:38 PM
What should we call it?

"The Broncomania Sucker List?" :D

RBDynasty
09-06-2005, 07:34 PM
This thread is awesome

rcsodak
09-06-2005, 10:52 PM
What should we call it?

"The Broncomania Sucker List?" :D

The ******** INDOCTRINATION LIST........ :goofy:
(Use your imagination)

Jared
09-06-2005, 11:07 PM
"Or on consensus All-Pro cornerback Champ Bailey: "Bailey was 79th in deep yards (first being the fewest), tied for 73rd in deep completion percentage, tied for 16th most in deep attempts, tied for 69th in deep TDs ... Bailey wasn't just beaten deep; he was targeted for deep passes quite frequently.

Post it in one thread, get no repsonse, so you keep on posting? It was posted months ago and wasn't worthy of a response then. So, I am not sure why anyone will care thsi time around.

Anyway,I cannot believe how many people just read the thread title and respond without reading the posts.

Barnum was right about suckers..........................

topscribe
09-07-2005, 10:30 AM
Post it in one thread, get no repsonse, so you keep on posting? It was posted months ago and wasn't worthy of a response then. So, I am not sure why anyone will care thsi time around.

Anyway,I cannot believe how many people just read the thread title and respond without reading the posts.

You noticed that, too? ;)

-----

Perry1977
09-08-2005, 10:08 PM
Go thread!! Go thread!! :beer:

Snk16
09-09-2005, 12:23 PM

:laugh::laugh:

Anyway about the ftcollinskid fellow. He posted it 2 times in two different threads a month ago. Now he does it again. :coffee: