PDA

View Full Version : Missed the first cards of the season!!

KngsJstr73
08-27-2005, 05:44 PM
Is there anyone out there that can help me out? I have an Al Wilson from last season that I could trade?? I had deactivated my locker for the summer so was unaware they'd started the trading cards again!

Thanks!

Shawna

JWinn
08-27-2005, 09:50 PM
They have only released the 2005 draft set of six cards so far. It was only available for 4 days also.

The regular season set should start in a week or two, so keep watch for that. Then you should at least be able to get those along with the rest of us.

HOWEVER, the trading hasnt been working for us lately. I havent been able to complete a trade with anyone in the since the draft set came out. We're hoping it will be fixed soon.

When that happens, I'm sure someone will step up and trade with you. Unfortunatly, I have already promised my extras to other people. But if it ends up I have an extra set, I'll trade with you after I'm done with them.

:cheers:

Elway
08-28-2005, 07:55 PM
Yeah. I haven't heard that they corrected it as of yet. Just have to keep trying.

broncos_chica
09-07-2005, 08:48 AM
does anyone know if we will need the draft class cards for the "complete set" come the end of the season, 'cos if so...I am in need of them desperatly! I to wasn't in my locker all summer (seeing as I wasn't using MY comp) and now I am rather disapointed that I missed those cards.

JWinn
09-07-2005, 10:31 AM
does anyone know if we will need the draft class cards for the "complete set" come the end of the season, 'cos if so...I am in need of them desperatly! I to wasn't in my locker all summer (seeing as I wasn't using MY comp) and now I am rather disapointed that I missed those cards.

I'm under the impression that the Draft set was a completely different set. And that it wont be part of the next one.

Once this trade problem is fixed, you should be able to find someone with an extra set Chica.

broncos_chica
09-07-2005, 02:55 PM
I'm under the impression that the Draft set was a completely different set. And that it wont be part of the next one.

Once this trade problem is fixed, you should be able to find someone with an extra set Chica.

NICE! Thanks for the response JWinn!

JWinn
09-07-2005, 03:10 PM
NICE! Thanks for the response JWinn!

Anytime Chica. If you noticed on the website, and I posted it in another thread, the new set is supposed to start this Monday. So keep a look out with the rest of us! :cheers: