PDA

View Full Version : Admin.help Needed Please!!!

dsplcedbrncofan
09-02-2005, 06:45 AM
We are still having problems trading are cards.This issue has been going on for awhile now and like myself many other users are getting frustrated with recieving the same error over and over again when we try to trade.Is someone at least looking into this problem? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

JWinn
09-02-2005, 11:57 AM
Yeah big guy! We've only got a week until the real thing starts back up, and it would really cool to see this option working again by that time. I keep trying to trade, but I keep getting the same messages.

If it doesnt happen soon, I'm gonna forget who I need to trade draft sets to!

We old guys have to get things done fast or life passes us by at warp speed!

:laugh:

(gets on knees)

OH PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE fix this problem for us................ :eek:

dsplcedbrncofan
09-02-2005, 12:24 PM
Well I no longer get the error message.Now I get all the way through the trade and it says
Sorry, couldn't find a valid username for your trade partner. . It is slowly getting resolved,but like Jwinn says at this rate we are going to forget who we promised trades to.

JWinn
09-02-2005, 02:09 PM
I just tried to make a trdae, and instead of the "too large" message, I got this green error page that said "Web Server Error" & that WWW. DenverBroncos wasnt responding.

:confused:

YOU MUST RESPOND!!!

You wouldnt want me to drop my season tickets now, would ya?

KIDDING, JUST KIDDING!!!!!

You'd sue me into the ground anyway! :laugh:

I guess it's progress Displaced. It'll get fixed........

2 Minute Warning
09-02-2005, 03:24 PM
You can always e-mail Admin at
steve.harbula@broncos.nfl.net
about it. ;)

dsplcedbrncofan
09-02-2005, 08:45 PM
You can always e-mail Admin at

I already did that a few weeks ago and he said he would check into,but I have not heard anything back from him yet.