PDA

View Full Version : Are Bronco fans History majors?

dan_marino
11-26-2003, 01:28 PM
If not, u need to brush up your history. Since you guys will not be reaching the playoffs for the next several years with your esteemed champion coach around! You guys can keep remembering about those 2 championships 100 years from now.

Just to refresh, Miami is getting the wild card spot thanks to the Broncos losing streak!

ha ha ha

thesaint
11-26-2003, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by dan_marino
You guys can keep remembering about those 2 championships 100 years from now.

Dolphins fans cracking on Bronco fans for bringing up the past is HILARIOUS.
Considering every time a team goes 3-0 we have to see that pathetic group of 1973 Dolphin geriatrics trying to hex them. Phins havent won anything since Nixon was in office and theyre talking about US bringing up the past??? :laugh:

pikman
11-26-2003, 01:37 PM
one reason why Miami will continue the history of December slides. 2 words, Brian Fiedler or is Jay Griese

bklynbronco
11-26-2003, 01:41 PM
dolphins can't even get passed the second round. great 1st round team awful 2nd round team. have 62 -7 jacksonville, 38-9 broncos etc you guys suck in the playoffs so why go if you know your going to lose in the 2nd round like always.

dan_marino
11-26-2003, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by bcollin1
Saint, this kid is most likely a Cane fan (if you can actually call the people who have Cane crap all over their cars fans, given the attendance at the Orange Bowl).

He probably has no idea who Nixon is.

Make an analogy to Castro or the Bay of Pigs...he'll at least know that guy's name.

bcollin1,
dude , no need to prepare for the finals! I am telling u, man.
U are as sucky as your Broncos and will flunk as they did against the mighty Bears!
ha ha ha!

dan_marino
11-26-2003, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by bcollin1
Okay...whatever, kid.

Let me know when your college rejection letters start rolling in.

Most actually require some knowledge of spelling and grammar, so you're S.O.L.

"There's always barber college."

(anyone know that flick?)

hey bcollin1,
still i am better off being a barber than being a pimp like you.
Ha ha ha!

Q-niverse
11-26-2003, 02:04 PM
To the Miami Fans I have two words:

Buffalo Bills

If that team name doesn't cause some shame or embarrassment on your part then you forgot your team's "history".

Don't come here and discuss an upset as if you haven't choked down your share of them :)

ReasonableChief
11-26-2003, 02:08 PM
Cliff:
I've been down this road with these types before and would strongly advise that your witty & generally thoughtful replies be concentrated on those who can at least understand that they're being spanked.

Cheers,

Norm

thesaint
11-26-2003, 02:13 PM
hey bcollin1,
still i am better off being a barber than being a pimp like you.
Ha ha ha!

Good one!!!

:duh:

AsianOrange
11-26-2003, 02:18 PM
When was the last time Miami won a Super Bowl? How many did Dan Marino win? Who the heck are the Marks Brothers? Why didn't Jimmy Johnson take the Dolphins to the Super Bowl? Who did Denver beat in 98 in the playoffs to go to the Super Bowl? Why hasn't Ricky Williams running for 5.0+ yards per carry this season? Why did Chambers cry when Kennoy Kennedy nailed him to the ground?

Tune in next time as Miami fans *try* to talk smack and recover from a vicious Thanksgiving massacre courtesy of Bill Parcell's Dallas Cowboys!

dan_marino
11-26-2003, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by CrazyAsian
When was the last time Miami won a Super Bowl? How many did Dan Marino win? Who the heck are the Marks Brothers? Why didn't Jimmy Johnson take the Dolphins to the Super Bowl? Who did Denver beat in 98 in the playoffs to go to the Super Bowl? Why hasn't Ricky Williams running for 5.0+ yards per carry this season? Why did Chambers cry when Kennoy Kennedy nailed him to the ground?

Tune in next time as Miami fans *try* to talk smack and recover from a vicious Thanksgiving massacre courtesy of Bill Parcell's Dallas Cowboys!

Even if Miami loses, I am sure Broncos will continue losing to guarantee a playoff spot for us. Come on man, admit it. Broncos always manage to pull off a last minute loss. Does not matter whether they play the mighty Bears or even the "Colorado Rapids" :D

Q-niverse
11-26-2003, 02:30 PM
Even if Miami loses, I am sure Broncos will continue losing to guarantee a playoff spot for us. Come on man, admit it. Broncos always manage to pull off a last minute loss. Does not matter whether they play the mighty Bears or even the "Colorado Rapids" :D

If Miami makes it to the playoffs it will not be due to the Bronco's spirit of giving. You will make the playoffs only if God decides to play a practical joke on Florida.

We already know he has a sense of humor because he allowed the people of florida (mainly Miami) to operate a ballot box in 2000 hehehehe

ReasonableChief
11-26-2003, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Q-niverse
If Miami makes it to the playoffs it will not be due to the Bronco's spirit of giving. You will make the playoffs only if God decides to play a practical joke on Florida.

We already know he has a sense of humor because he allowed the people of florida (mainly Miami) to operate a ballot box in 2000 hehehehe

And as we recall, the ballots were sooooooooooooo complicated that Florida voters were confused as to how to punch a hole in the card.

Dangling chad. Hanging chad. Ahhh. The good old days.

AsianOrange
11-26-2003, 02:40 PM
I think the Dolphins will be hanging out with the Bills on the couch....the AFC East are a bunch of lamers

broncobuc
11-26-2003, 04:15 PM
If not, u need to brush up your history. Since you guys will not be reaching the playoffs for the next several years with your esteemed champion coach around! You guys can keep remembering about those 2 championships 100 years from now.

Just to refresh, Miami is getting the wild card spot thanks to the Broncos losing streak!

ha ha ha

I'm no history major but I did lower my car insurance thru Geico;)

JayhawkBronco
11-26-2003, 05:57 PM
Actually, I am a history major. Which of little use in the football world or the real world. And Miami's last Championship is alot closer to 100 years old than Denver's back to back feat.

Elway
11-26-2003, 09:43 PM
Even if Miami goes to the playoffs, what will they do? Make everyone laugh themselves to death. Your team scares no one.

Dolphins postseason losses since '97

1997 AFC Wildcard Game: lost 3 - 17 at New England Patriots
1998 AFC Divisional Playoff: lost 3 - 38 at Denver Broncos
1999 AFC Divisional Playoff: lost 7 - 62 at Jacksonville Jaguars
2000 AFC Divisional Playoff: lost 0 - 27 at Oakland Raiders
2001 AFC Wildcard Game: lost 3 - 20 vs. Baltimore Ravens

The Dolphins choke in the playoffs, you've been outscored 16-164 in your losses and Marino was responsible for some of those.

colorado815
11-27-2003, 10:19 AM
And Miami has a lot of fortune tellers. You for get whos QBing the fish men ?. You must have a memory lapse-and forgot whom yhey still face to play.
:cool:

Jared
11-27-2003, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by broncobuc
I'm no history major but I did lower my car insurance thru Geico;)

HAHAHAHAHA