PDA

View Full Version : Are Broncos moving to AFL

dan_marino
11-26-2003, 01:58 PM
heard rumors that Broncos will be playing the Arena football next year. NFL got tired of their whining. so the demotion.

dan_marino
11-26-2003, 02:02 PM
Seems Arena football league rejected the Broncos application. So they are applying to the soccer mom club for membership.

Q-niverse
11-26-2003, 02:07 PM
No Dan, we regret that Denver will remain in the NFL however, I am sure the Miami Hurricane/Dolphins will keep a spot warm for us in the AFL when we do get demoted...

Btw...I think the Canes and Dolphins were mixed up at birth hence the Uniform wierdness.

dan_marino
11-26-2003, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by bcollin1
I heard that Pentel is going to change the color of their Highlighters to "Dolphin."

Who cares? We get the wild card spot and u get to watch us on TV and post stupid jackass post game comments on this loser forum :D

broncobuc
11-26-2003, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by dan_marino
Who cares? We get the wild card spot and u get to watch us on TV and post stupid jackass post game comments on this loser forum :D
If it such a loser forum why r u here? I suggest u go find some Miami Nug's & smoke them up.

dan_marino
11-26-2003, 02:16 PM
I came here to celebrate Thanksgiving by thanking the Broncos for losing to the mighty Bears :D

thesaint
11-26-2003, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by dan_marino
I came here to celebrate Thanksgiving by thanking the Broncos for losing to the mighty Bears :D

Interpretation: Moms not home yet, and she left the computer on...

AsianOrange
11-26-2003, 02:19 PM
Why is this Dolphin fan talkin as if the season is over? Last I check....Miami has a bad case of December Swoon! Enjoy your drumstick because you're going to choke all next month Flipper.

Q-niverse
11-26-2003, 02:24 PM
See, fans like Dan are why Dolphin-safe tuna was a bad idea. When you don't keep the gene pool strong by survival of the fitest, you get dolphin fans. I don't expect you to understand what I just said Dan but I am sure your teacher can explain it to you.

AsianOrange
11-26-2003, 02:46 PM
You know, I might start a crusade and go to every NFL team board and spead the CrazyAsian love.

stickyicky420
11-26-2003, 06:06 PM
what was the last time the dolphins came close to tasting success 1982 holy moly thats 21 years ago your teams dry spell is as old as me thats pathetic