PDA

View Full Version : Need help when the new card come out

Bruce Letz
09-05-2005, 07:25 PM
How many cards can we download of the same player. I want to try to put together a couple of sets so I can see if I can trade one for a 2004 Set.

Thanks

Bruce

JWinn
09-05-2005, 07:39 PM
How many cards can we download of the same player. I want to try to put together a couple of sets so I can see if I can trade one for a 2004 Set.

Thanks

Bruce

I dont think there is a limit. I was able to get two complete sets last year, but have since traded a few of them away.

You shouldnt have that much trouble really collecting last years set. Several of us got doubles or triples of quite a few players. When we get started, I'd be willing to trade several of them for just one or two cards, when you have them. I'm pretty sure others will also be willing to make trades like that.

You shouldnt need to have the entire set to just trade for last years.

One thing we could do, when the time comes, is I offer you a trade for one of the cards you only have one of, just like me. We trade the same card, but I also offer to trade you several of my doubles from last year.

I saw this type of trade go down many times last year. Most of the people here are more than willing to help other members collect the cards too!

I just checked, but no new cards yet............

:cheers:

Elway
09-05-2005, 08:29 PM
They should have started today, but for some reason have not, maybe the holiday?

Last year we had to go through the roster to get a full set, you could download only once a day, after the roster was completed it restarted and that was how you got your dupes. Near the end of the card collection season, they were putting out multiple cards during the day, so if you needed someone near the end you had to keep checking becuase the wondow was only open for a few hours.

Not sure how I ended up with some triplicates from last year and my 53 card is now blank, can't recall who it originally was.