PDA

View Full Version : Nd vs Mich, who will win?

Dj_Williams52
09-06-2005, 04:49 PM
I believe ND will win, michigans defense is horrific

broncofan303
09-06-2005, 04:59 PM
OLE NOTRE DAME BABY!!!

I think ND is still lacking the speed of teams like Michigan, USC, Flordia State, etc.. But ND is a new team, their O-line looks determined to do their job...With the combo of Powers and Walker, ND can control the game...

I don't know how they' stop Henne and Hart, but as long as we have the ball, they can't score right?

Go Irish!!

NJBRONCOSFAN
09-06-2005, 05:15 PM
I didn't know there were any other nd fans around here!
Of course ND wins! :D

broncofan303
09-06-2005, 06:24 PM
I didn't know there were any other nd fans around here!
Of course ND wins! :D

yeah, that's what happens when you grow up Catholic ;) ... Notre Dame is just one of those schools that you can't hate kinda like an Air Force (you can't root against them)...

PsychoChicken
09-06-2005, 07:37 PM
Notre Dame. They'll tear up Michigan's defense.

BVP
09-06-2005, 07:54 PM
Let's go Irish. (I love the movie Rudy)

Jared
09-06-2005, 09:06 PM
yeah, that's what happens when you grow up Catholic ;) ... Notre Dame is just one of those schools that you can't hate kinda like an Air Force (you can't root against them)...

I'm Catholic and I don't like ND one bit.

Anyway, I think ND will play better under Weis, but Michigan has WAY more talent.

Why can't you root against Air Force? If they play my fave team, I am hoping they get blown out, service academy or not. It's not like I wishing bad things to happen to the players, just a loss.

watchthemiddle
09-06-2005, 09:31 PM
Michigan. They will show ND they still have a long way to go.

broncofan303
09-07-2005, 07:52 AM
Why can't you root against Air Force? If they play my fave team, I am hoping they get blown out, service academy or not. It's not like I wishing bad things to happen to the players, just a loss.

Were you born in Colorado? AF just grows on you, they're one of those teams that doesn't have a lot of talent and they're underdogs in most of their games. But if they were playing ND or the Buffs, I would root against them, but any other team I cheer for them..

Michigan does have more talent than ND, but didn't OK-U have more talent than TCU? This is why college football is great!

Jared
09-07-2005, 08:51 AM
Were you born in Colorado? AF just grows on you, they're one of those teams that doesn't have a lot of talent and they're underdogs in most of their games. But if they were playing ND or the Buffs, I would root against them, but any other team I cheer for them..

Michigan does have more talent than ND, but didn't OK-U have more talent than TCU? This is why college football is great!

No I was not born in Colorado. But AFA has had a fairly competetive program, so I don't know that they are always underdogs. In 48 seasons, they have gone 270-239-13.

Until 2004, they had 10 straight years of .500 records or better. For a service academy, that's phenomenal.

Again, I wish no ill toward AFA, but I don't find it particulalry hard to root against them either.

LCA534
09-07-2005, 09:59 AM
They're in the BIG HOUSE, Michigan is loaded on O, the D will perform better than last week and ND sucks! Michigan will win in a romp. I HATE NOTRE DAME ( former South Bend resident)

broncofan303
09-07-2005, 10:49 AM
They're in the BIG HOUSE, Michigan is loaded on O, the D will perform better than last week and ND sucks! Michigan will win in a romp. I HATE NOTRE DAME ( former South Bend resident)

I hate to break it to you, but ND is on their way back up..Weiss isn't even coaching with his recruits, he took a mediocre team and made them competetive and dominated Pitt...

If it was Michigan's last year team, I would say ND has no chance cuz they can't stop Edwards...but this year, Henne and Hart? You're going to need more than that...

The question is can Michigan stop ND's running game?

LCA534
09-07-2005, 11:07 AM
Pitt is no Michigan- when you talked about Michigans offense you forgot to mention Breaston and Avant. Plus, I'll gaurantee the d will play good on saturday

NJBRONCOSFAN
09-07-2005, 11:37 AM
Pitt is no Michigan- when you talked about Michigans offense you forgot to mention Breaston and Avant. Plus, I'll gaurantee the d will play good on saturday
Michigan had a pretty damn good D last year I believe, and they couldn't hold walker under 100 then, in his first start at running back, mind you. The o-line for ND one of their strengths, and Michigan gave up about 150 yards rushing to some guy from Northern Illinios U. last week.

alan
09-07-2005, 03:02 PM
of course notredame will win im willing to stake my reputation on it(it doessent count for much anyway)the fighting irish will prosper always

pdt2505
09-07-2005, 08:47 PM
Michigan will win.

As mentioned before they have too much talent, the game is in A2 and the Defense will play better. The defense played a vanilla defense the entire game against Northern Illinois. Also I believe they will actually make personal changes to try and sent a message to underachieveing players. Michigan will also be a better offensive team this year. Henne will spread the ball around more without Braylon, and Avant/ Breston will be able to fill his shoes. Don't get me wrong Edwards was a great player, I just feel that Henne has a better grasp of the offense this year. The only edge I would give to ND would be the kicking game. If the game comes down to a FG Michigan is in trouble.

broncofan303
09-07-2005, 09:41 PM
Michigan will win.

As mentioned before they have too much talent, the game is in A2 and the Defense will play better. The defense played a vanilla defense the entire game against Northern Illinois. Also I believe they will actually make personal changes to try and sent a message to underachieveing players. Michigan will also be a better offensive team this year. Henne will spread the ball around more without Braylon, and Avant/ Breston will be able to fill his shoes. Don't get me wrong Edwards was a great player, I just feel that Henne has a better grasp of the offense this year. The only edge I would give to ND would be the kicking game. If the game comes down to a FG Michigan is in trouble.

Yeah, that's fair to say...its like the situation in with the Vikings, with Moss gone, he can spread it around to all the other WR's and other players without having someone in his ear about it...makes perfect sense..

but yes, I do think Michigan is the superior team, just loaded with talent...But ND is no push-over, they're going to run the ball down every teams throats, and if Michigan can stop it then they win easily, if they can't, get ready for a long day..

Jaws
09-10-2005, 10:52 AM
Come on Fighting Irish. A good first half. I wonder if they can keep it up.

Freestyle
09-10-2005, 12:00 PM
Look at Notre Dame, they look pretty good. Charlie Weiss was a very good hire.

broncofan303
09-10-2005, 12:09 PM
Look at Notre Dame, they look pretty good. Charlie Weiss was a very good hire.

Yeah, awesome hire..its amazing that this is the same ND team as last year, just shows you what a difference coaching makes...

17-3 Go ND!!!

Freestyle
09-10-2005, 12:12 PM
That was a fumble

ND ball

Freestyle
09-10-2005, 12:13 PM
Bingo!!! :D

Adrenaline
09-10-2005, 12:14 PM
Michigan 0/3 in goaline :sick: Looks good for Notre Dame

Jaws
09-10-2005, 12:32 PM
!7-10. Just under four minutes to go. Hope ND hang on.

Jaws
09-10-2005, 12:40 PM
Yay! They win! :beer:

broncofan303
09-10-2005, 12:42 PM
Yay! They win! :beer:

Hahhaah sweet....we went into the Big House and dominated... well not really dominated, but did enough to win...

Go Irish!!

Jaws
09-10-2005, 12:49 PM
Hahhaah sweet....we went into the Big House and dominated... well not really dominated, but did enough to win...

Go Irish!!

Onwards they march! :D

alan
09-11-2005, 04:08 AM
thats it go irish :cheers: