PDA

View Full Version : How Do I get the trading Cards?

Elway7fan4life
09-07-2005, 03:28 PM
Hey, i'm new to the Bronco Forums, Not a new fan though, been a Fan Since 1976. Was wondering where and how i get the trading Cards. :confused:

JWinn
09-07-2005, 03:37 PM
Hey, i'm new to the Bronco Forums, Not a new fan though, been a Fan Since 1976. Was wondering where and how i get the trading Cards.undefinedundefinedundefined

Welcome to Broncomania!!

To get the cards, it's pretty easy really.

Start at the main website.

On the left, you'll see the list of options. Click on "Fan Fare", the same way you got here.

On the next page, where you see the forums & chats, there's another list on the left again. One of those options is "Trading Cards". Click that.

In the next page, you'll get a little description of the program. In the middle, you will see a line that says "Trading Card Home Page". Click THAT!

You will most likely have to sign in there. Use the same name and password you use here.

You should be directed to a new page now. At the bottom of it, you'll see a line "Click here to view your portfolio". Click it.

Now you should be at a page that's kinda grey in color, and has a list of options on the left. On the bottom of that list, you'll see "Cards available for download". When the set starts next Monday, you will be able to click that and get the card offered that day.

If your browser lets you, save this portfolio page. That way, you can just go right back to it everyday to check on new cards. Skipping all those steps......

Read thru these threads in this forum. There is lots more information to be had. You'll see people talking about the "Locker". Thats a pretty cool feature here. You can access the portfolio thru that also, along with other feature in that.

If I can answer any other questions for you, feel free to ask!

Again, Welcome to Broncomania! :beer: