PDA

View Full Version : New Card Available Now!!!

Elway
09-09-2005, 08:38 PM
Mike Anderson Is Now Available For Your 2005 Virtual Card!!

Not Sure How Long He Will Be Up!!! Download Now!!!

JWinn
09-09-2005, 08:56 PM
:confused:

This isnt supposed to start until Monday. I talked to Admin myself just yesterday!!

Further, although I can see it, and the new feature I swore to keep a secret, :eek: , it says I dont have one. My "count" for it is 0. Nor will it let me download it!

Very cool. Well done Steve!!!

Elway
09-09-2005, 09:25 PM
My count says I have "1" in my possession!!!

MWAH HAH HAH HAHA!!! :cheers:

JWinn
09-09-2005, 09:30 PM
Bizarre!

I'm curious why I can even see it if I dont have it. Plus, it's not in my trade list either.

Eh, I can print it out!!! :D (well, have to see if it shows up on the puter with the printer first, lol)

Something vewy scwewy going on awound here!! :goofy:

Hey man, go fix my spelling in the Bonus Honesty Question, will ya? ABF.....

denbros7
09-09-2005, 09:32 PM
I'M GLAD YOU GOT YOURS, BUT WHY CAN'T I GET MINE. :confused:

JWinn
09-09-2005, 09:34 PM
I'M GLAD YOU GOT YOURS, BUT WHY CAN'T I GET MINE. :confused:

Can you see it? Details man, details!!!

Click the option near the top that says "select a collection".

Can you see "2005 Denver Broncos as an option? And if so, when you click it, does the Mike card show up?

JWinn
09-09-2005, 09:41 PM
OK, look at this!

Click the card Elway. Look at what it says under Experience.

It says "NULL"! NULL? I dont think so!

Must be still working this all out.............

denbros7
09-09-2005, 09:46 PM
:confused: THE DENVER 2005 COMES UP UNDER COLLECTION BUT IT DOESN'T ALLOW ME TO DOWNLOAD IT. BY THE WAY ALL FANS AREN'T JUST MEN.undefined

JWinn
09-09-2005, 09:50 PM
:confused: THE DENVER 2005 COMES UP UNDER COLLECTION BUT IT DOESN'T ALLOW ME TO DOWNLOAD IT. BY THE WAY ALL FANS AREN'T JUST MEN.undefined

Sorry. I know that, but nothing tells me the sex of any member here. Again I apologize.

Can you click the card and see the enlarged copy with both sides?

Detals woman, details!!

:laugh:

I cant download it either, but I can enlarge it and see both sides, as indicated above.

denbros7
09-09-2005, 10:01 PM
SORRY :smug: I CAN SEE THE CARD AND IT LOOKS GREAT. IT WILL ALSO LET ME ENLARGE IT. IT JUST WON'T LET ME DOWNLOAD IT INTO MY COLLECTION.

Elway
09-09-2005, 10:24 PM
It is in my collection, and yes I get details details...

Only glitch on mine is when you click on the card for the large view, it says invalid picture type.

I clicked on collection 2005 Broncos
Clicked available cards.
Anderson showed up
I clicked download
and Viola!!

PS. I fixed your spelling! :P

JWinn
09-09-2005, 10:40 PM
Well this is very weird!

denbros7 & I can check out the larger image, but not download it. Elway can download it, but not view the larger image!

VEWY SCWEWY!!! :confused:

Should be all fixed by Monday!!

Thanks Elway! ;)

AzBroncoFan67
09-09-2005, 10:56 PM
I hope so, I like the action look they have this season. :beer:

broncoram@hotma
09-10-2005, 09:28 AM
Same thing is happening to me. I click on the 2005 collection, Mike Anderson comes up. I click on him and see the enlarged 2 sided card. But I cannot download it and it says I have 0 cards for Mike Anderson.????????????
Broncoram

dsplcedbrncofan
09-10-2005, 10:25 AM
I see the card and hear the audio affects but it shows I don't have it in my collection either.Maybe it is just a teaser card to get us more anxious than we already are. :confused:

JWinn
09-10-2005, 01:25 PM
Do you still have the Anderson card? It seems the rest of us have misplaced it! :P

We cant see it anymore.............

Supreme_D###
09-10-2005, 03:12 PM
i didn't get Anderson, but i got Plummer!!! :P

Supreme_D###
09-10-2005, 07:03 PM
Edit, i had Plummer, now when i click on the 2005 set i don't see it anymore. i guess i'll have to wait a few more hours.

7Fan30
09-10-2005, 09:03 PM
Hope this gets fixed soon. Mine keep screwing up - I get a card, loose a card.

Are they going to make it so you can get the rookies if you misses them this summer?

AzBroncoFan67
09-10-2005, 09:12 PM
Hope this gets fixed soon. Mine keep screwing up - I get a card, loose a card.

Are they going to make it so you can get the rookies if you misses them this summer?
You should be able to trade for them, once they get everything worked out :confused:

JWinn
09-10-2005, 10:12 PM
Edit, i had Plummer, now when i click on the 2005 set i don't see it anymore. i guess i'll have to wait a few more hours.

You got Plummer??????

Why would we get Anderson and you get Plummer? Dont try to answer that, lol.

Were you able to download it? View the larger image?

Details, I want details! :cheers:

dsplcedbrncofan
09-11-2005, 08:39 AM
Admin sure knows how to get people excited.The brief view i had of the card was really cool and I noticed that when you click "read more" on the card it has audio of Thunder the mascot running and fire crackling.I think I am going to take a sick day from work so I am sure to get these cards on Monday.

JWinn
09-11-2005, 11:18 PM
I just went in, and the Mike Anderson card was there with the big button on it.

You have to click on the 2005 Broncos collection, and then you will see it!

Downloaded just fine, can see the larger image, looks like everything is working like normal!

HOORAY!!! :cheers:

broncoram@hotma
09-12-2005, 04:01 AM
I got Mike Anderson this morning. Everything seems to be working fine. Just needed a little patience, not like I had yesterday watching the Broncos play. Oh what a game :goofy: . It has to get better.

Broncoram

Jaws
09-12-2005, 04:21 AM
I got Mike Anderson this morning. Everything seems to be working fine. Just needed a little patience, not like I had yesterday watching the Broncos play. Oh what a game :goofy: . It has to get better.

Broncoram

Got my MA card too!
As for it getting better to look on the bright side it definitely cannot get worse! Or can it? :eek:

KcBroncofan
09-12-2005, 06:28 AM
Mike Anderson is available now. So go and get him :D

Supreme_D###
09-12-2005, 10:11 AM
You got Plummer??????

Why would we get Anderson and you get Plummer? Dont try to answer that, lol.

Were you able to download it? View the larger image?

Details, I want details! :cheers:

that was yesterday and i lost the card. The Admin. must have been playing around with stuff when i logged on and got a little sneak peak of the Plummer Card.

Reidman
09-12-2005, 10:41 AM
MA card is awesome :rockon:

Steve_Harbula
09-12-2005, 10:56 AM
I should have known we couldn't test the new cards on the live site over the weekend without SOMEBODY jumping the gun!

We were testing both Anderson and Plummer over the weekend, which is why some of you saw the cards in your collections. Mike was made "officially" available today, so everyone should be able to download him now. Jake should be gone, until he is made officially available again.

I hope everyone likes the extra feature we added this year, thanks for your patience and if you have any other questions or comments please feel free to send them my way at steve.harbula@broncos.nfl.net.

JWinn
09-12-2005, 11:11 AM
I should have known we couldn't test the new cards on the live site over the weekend without SOMEBODY jumping the gun!

We were testing both Anderson and Plummer over the weekend, which is why some of you saw the cards in your collections. Mike was made "officially" available today, so everyone should be able to download him now. Jake should be gone, until he is made officially available again.

I hope everyone likes the extra feature we added this year, thanks for your patience and if you have any other questions or comments please feel free to send them my way at steve.harbula@broncos.nfl.net.

Just bumping to headline this.........

Snk16
09-12-2005, 12:47 PM
THE CARDS ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Great job admin, and the team that made it. Keep um coming. :rockon:

AdamantiumBronco
09-12-2005, 01:51 PM
man that girl on that sig is really hot!

JWinn
09-12-2005, 01:58 PM
man that girl on that sig is really hot!

That's Renee Herlocker, Denver Bronco Cheerleader! And this has nothing to do with the cards. Please try to stay on topic here...........

Broncinator
09-14-2005, 07:14 AM
Well, stupid me actually forgot about the cards coming out on the 12th untill today :mad: But that is OK. I do have a couple of questions tho. When I logged on I was able to download a Trevor Pryce card which gave me a total of 3 for him and I also had 2 Dwayne Carswell cards already in there and a card for Mike Anderson that shows ZERO count for him..... :confused: I read the threads but am still confused. I am not complaining about the cards just wanting to know whats up. How those cards got in there without me downloading them and how to get a count for MA's card? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

JWinn
09-14-2005, 12:13 PM
Well, stupid me actually forgot about the cards coming out on the 12th untill today :mad: But that is OK. I do have a couple of questions tho. When I logged on I was able to download a Trevor Pryce card which gave me a total of 3 for him and I also had 2 Dwayne Carswell cards already in there and a card for Mike Anderson that shows ZERO count for him..... :confused: I read the threads but am still confused. I am not complaining about the cards just wanting to know whats up. How those cards got in there without me downloading them and how to get a count for MA's card? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

You can see the Carswell, and Anderson, even view the larger cards and video, you just can't download them. Yet! Not until they come around again.

As for the totals you see, I'm pretty sure your seeing the totals of the cards you have from the 2004 set AND the 2005 set. You see 0 Anderson's, because he was not in the 2004 set, and two Carswell's because you got two of him last year, just like I did. I now see a total of three for him, but I KNOW I only downloaded one from this new set.

That total represents the total cards you have of THAT player, from both sets. I'm guessing that when the rookies come out in this set, like Darrant Williams, even though we will only be able to download one copy, it will then say we have two, because we got one in the draft set. If you got one in the draft set that is.

That help?

RarelyQuiet
09-14-2005, 03:49 PM
I'm in the same boat as Broncinator. I have 0 Mike Andersons but I can view it just fine. What's the difference between that and downloading them??

JWinn
09-14-2005, 04:31 PM
I'm in the same boat as Broncinator. I have 0 Mike Andersons but I can view it just fine. What's the difference between that and downloading them??

Really the big difference is once you've downloaded a card, you can use it for trading.

It's a little different this year though. Last year, if you didnt download it, you couldnt even see it. So far this year, that doesnt appear to be the case. Not sure if that intentional or not.

Admin? You out there somewhere? Is this intentional this year? Honestly, it kinda defeats the whole purpose of downloading them if you can see them anyway. Except for trading of course. What's the story there?

Snk16
09-14-2005, 08:19 PM
Why do I have one Mike Anderson, 2 Trevor Pryce, and 3 Dwayne Carswell when I only downloaded one of them?

JWinn
09-14-2005, 08:26 PM
Why do I have one Mike Anderson, 2 Trevor Pryce, and 3 Dwayne Carswell when I only downloaded one of them?

Post #36 brother! :cheers:

Broncinator
09-15-2005, 07:12 AM
You can see the Carswell, and Anderson, even view the larger cards and video, you just can't download them. Yet! Not until they come around again.

As for the totals you see, I'm pretty sure your seeing the totals of the cards you have from the 2004 set AND the 2005 set. You see 0 Anderson's, because he was not in the 2004 set, and two Carswell's because you got two of him last year, just like I did. I now see a total of three for him, but I KNOW I only downloaded one from this new set.

That total represents the total cards you have of THAT player, from both sets. I'm guessing that when the rookies come out in this set, like Darrant Williams, even though we will only be able to download one copy, it will then say we have two, because we got one in the draft set. If you got one in the draft set that is.

That help?

That Helped alot JWinn!!! :rockon: Your awesome Dude! Thanks for the help and I look forward to getting those cards on the repeat round. Thanks again :beer:

Snk16
09-15-2005, 01:10 PM
Post #36 brother! :cheers:

Oi, stupid me, forgot to read through the thread.

JWinn
09-16-2005, 12:10 AM
It's after 1:00 A.M. in Denver, and there's no new card yet for card #5!

They usually come out sometime after midnight, and so far, by about 12:15.

Last year, they were always, and I mean ALWAYS, available right at midnight!

But nothing tonight. Hope it there in the morning!

Reidman
09-16-2005, 12:30 AM
It's after 1:00 A.M. in Denver, and there's no new card yet for card #5!

They usually come out sometime after midnight, and so far, by about 12:15.

Last year, they were always, and I mean ALWAYS, available right at midnight!

But nothing tonight. Hope it there in the morning!
I was wondering the same thing. I looked about 20 minutes ago and nothing....so disappointed. Does a new card come out everyday?

JWinn
09-16-2005, 11:18 PM
Reidman, YES, a new card should come out everyday. Sorry, I didnt see this until just now.

Anyway, Watts came out tonight. No delay today! It seems they come out about 10 minutes after Midnight, Denver time.

:cheers:

broncosfan247
09-16-2005, 11:26 PM
Watts, lol. Funny stuff, the expression on his face he makes when he tosses the football. It looks like he was even suprised he caught it.

Snk16
09-17-2005, 07:41 AM
Watts, lol. Funny stuff, the expression on his face he makes when he tosses the football. It looks like he was even suprised he caught it.

Lol. :laugh: Funny stuff man, points to you. :laugh:

JWinn
09-17-2005, 11:14 PM
Nick Ferguson!

Wish I could hear what he's saying...........

Elway
09-17-2005, 11:21 PM
He is saying, " I need more playing time!"

JWinn
09-17-2005, 11:23 PM
He is saying, " I need more playing time!"

He's right!

-----------

JWinn
09-18-2005, 11:14 PM
#37 Cecil Sapp!

Very cool! Glad he made the team agian. I have a few Cecil Sapp autographed cards! Got the last one on e-bay for 50 cents!!!!

It did have $3.50 shipping, but I was the only bidder!! :D

JWinn
09-19-2005, 11:17 PM
#39 Kyle Johnson! :cheers:

Reidman
09-20-2005, 09:18 AM
Is there supposed to be sound with these cards?

If not, that would be a great addition.

Being a first time collector, I have to say these are really cool. :beer:

Also, is there any way to print these off at one of those print kiosks they have in stores if I save to a disk. I don't own a photo printer :ugh:

JWinn
09-20-2005, 10:24 AM
Is there supposed to be sound with these cards?

If not, that would be a great addition.

Being a first time collector, I have to say these are really cool. :beer:

Also, is there any way to print these off at one of those print kiosks they have in stores if I save to a disk. I don't own a photo printer :ugh:

There is sound. I hear what sounds like a mix between a thunderstorm and a crowd cheering. However, It's kinda not working for me right now. I'll explain in a bit......

As for printing, Do you have a DeskJet color printer? That's all I have, and I print out nice looking cards.

A store should be able to print these out for you.

One thing I do is print out the larger two-sided image, let it dry, and flip it over and print the same card on the back. If lined up right, I get two decent copies of that card. All I have to do is cut them out!

Now, I am guessing they are tinkering with the cards today.

When I click on a larger image, after turning on the sound, I am hearing what sounds like a needle skipping across a record. But last time I listened to a card, It sounded like I described above.

What more today, when I started clicking to view the larger images, my whole 2005 set changed! Suddenly, there were 52 cards in the set, starting with Rueben Droughns!! The 2004 set was wrapped in the 2005 colors, and had the whole set, although I coulndt see most of them, just the swirling arrows.

I left the page, and retuned and everything was back to normal, except the sound still seemed broken up. I'll try it agaion later........

JWinn
09-20-2005, 11:17 PM
There's your boy Emancipator! Only 24 hours left to download him this time!

Reidman
09-21-2005, 12:45 PM
Got Lenny..... :beer:

Thanks JWinn.
Yeah I get that thunder sound like you're describing but I was thinking you might be able to hear what the players are saying (it looks to me like they are talking in some of the videos)

As for my printer, it's kind of rustic so I don't know how well prints would turn out
but as long as I have them on the comp that's enough for me.

Reidman
09-22-2005, 05:10 AM
I just checked, it's after 5 on the west coast and no new card :confused:

What gives? :ugh:

KcBroncofan
09-22-2005, 05:23 AM
I cant get the new card either. I am glad to know it is not just me. :ugh:

y2cragie
09-22-2005, 05:36 AM
I have two greyed out boxes, Lenny walls and cornell green. Cant get either :confused:

weyrling
09-22-2005, 07:04 AM
Lenny Walls was yesterday I think, anyway I got him then. So is no longer available if I'm not mistaken? But I have no new selection for today either. Glad it's not just me. Funny how we always feel better if we aren't alone. :confused:

Broncinator
09-22-2005, 07:14 AM
I am in the same boat as the rest of ya..... what gives JWinn? Normally when this happens it means we missed the card and will have to wait for the second round. Are they not going to give us 24 hours to download? :confused:

joeyrockwell
09-22-2005, 07:20 AM
Anyone able to download this one? I have a grey outline but no card. JWINN you out there?? Whats the problem? Inquiring fans need to know.
Thanks

Jaws
09-22-2005, 07:30 AM
Anyone able to download this one? I have a grey outline but no card. JWINN you out there?? Whats the problem? Inquiring fans need to know.
Thanks

I'm same as you. Been checking out for it over past seven hours so I don't think anyone's missed it, it's just late like the Plummer one I guess.

JWinn
09-22-2005, 10:15 AM
I dont know what the deal is here everyone, but I am also in the same boat.

I tried for about an hour and a half last night to get this card. It showed up on time, at 12:10 Denver time, but in the grey box your all seeing also. Thats all I still see!

If I can get my wife off the phone, maybe I can call admin and get an answer for us.

This couldnt have waited until Saturday? I have to go on a Cub Scout camping trip from Friday afternoon until Sunday, forcing me to miss Saturday's card. (Unless there's a tech geek in the group who will let me borrow his PC for 5 minutes.)

Anyway, I'll try to find out whats going on here. I still just see the grey box like everyone else.

JWinn
09-22-2005, 10:25 AM
I left admin a message. Hopefully, he will come in and tell us whats what here.

Remember folks, I am not part of the organization the runs these. When stuff like this happens, I am in the same boat as the rest of you.

The big thing I am good for is helping out the new people figure out where to go to get the cards, and how to get them. That kind of stuff. Those of you who already download them and trade them really know everything I do.

I'm just here alot more than most, and offered to help any new people figure this whole thing out.

But the technical stuff? :eek: Not a clue!

Some answers I cant provide, sorry. :(

They'll get this figured out! :cheers:

Jaws
09-22-2005, 10:31 AM
I left admin a message. Hopefully, he will come in and tell us whats what here.

Remember folks, I am not part of the organization the runs these. When stuff like this happens, I am in the same boat as the rest of you.

The big thing I am good for is helping out the new people figure out where to go to get the cards, and how to get them. That kind of stuff. Those of you who already download them and trade them really know everything I do.

I'm just here alot more than most, and offered to help any new people figure this whole thing out.

But the technical stuff? Not a clue!

Some answers I cant provide, sorry.

They'll get this figured out! :cheers:

Personally I blame you for all this! ;)

Only joking JWinn! :D

Your help is much appreciated by all especially newbie card collectors like myself. Let's hope that this thing sorts itself our within the next few hours.

At least we can't blame Jake this time!

Reidman
09-22-2005, 11:22 AM
Personally I blame you for all this! ;)

Only joking JWinn! :D

Your help is much appreciated by all especially newbie card collectors like myself. Let's hope that this thing sorts itself our within the next few hours.

At least we can't blame Jake this time!
Right, no interception this time, just a fumble :laugh:

Jaws
09-22-2005, 12:06 PM
Right, no interception this time, just a fumble :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: I just knew it had to be his fault somehow!

JWinn
09-22-2005, 02:12 PM
See my post in the "Cornell Green card?" thread.

They are working on it! :cheers:

y2cragie
09-22-2005, 02:54 PM
can anyone explain why my lenny walls cards also greyed out?

JWinn
09-22-2005, 10:55 PM
Y2, you need to contact broncos mgr also.

It's 5 to midnight Denver time, & still no Cornell Green. :confused:

Check this out. Click on a larger image, & watch the video. When it's done, watch it. The action shot pulsates.

I havent printed any of these yet. Hope it doesn't interfere with that. It shouldn't, but...........

Reidman
09-22-2005, 11:00 PM
Y2, you need to contact broncos mgr also.

It's 5 to midnight Denver time, & still no Cornell Green. :confused:

Check this out. Click on a larger image, & watch the video. When it's done, watch it. The action shot pulsates.

I havent printed any of these yet. Hope it doesn't interfere with that. It shouldn't, but...........
Yeah, I noticed that pulsating effect on the last few cards.
I thought it was normal but maybe not :confused:
So, two cards for tomorrow then???

Must be too much traffic on the card sight, we're bogging them down. :laugh:

JWinn
09-22-2005, 11:11 PM
Yeah, I noticed that pulsating effect on the last few cards.
I thought it was normal but maybe not :confused:
So, two cards for tomorrow then???

Must be too much traffic on the card sight, we're bogging them down. :laugh:

I dont know about TWO cards. The whole system might be delayed a day.

That'd be nice to get two though!! I have to miss Saturdays. Going camping.

Remember, It's a long season at a card a day. It'll come around again.

A new one should be coming out right now if things are working normal. :eek:

JWinn
09-22-2005, 11:13 PM
Cool! That worked just fine. But still no Green.

Well that's the first one! Maybe we will get the other sometime today! :cheers:

joeyrockwell
09-23-2005, 12:24 AM
Yeah mine do to. Weird. guessing game on green is suspect.

y2cragie
09-23-2005, 02:27 AM
Oh well have to get walls and green down the road.. Thanks for the help.
They pulsate because they are supposed to be "Action" photos. Trying to give the feeling of motion.

Reidman
09-25-2005, 08:22 AM
Darrent Williams!

I can actually hear him say "Broncos baby" :beer:

Why can't we hear any of the other players when they're talking I wonder? :confused:

dsplcedbrncofan
09-25-2005, 08:59 AM
I am unable to download the Darrent Williams card.I click on the "claim now" circle and the card open up but I get another "claim now circle" and it says the picture can't be opened. :confused:

Reidman
09-25-2005, 09:15 AM
Try using the pull down menu on the left hand side if you haven't already. That's what I usually do rather than click on the card itself. I know they have been experiencing technical difficulties lately. Good luck!

1RawToy
09-27-2005, 06:51 PM
I was unable to get the Darrent Williams card at all...did everyone else get it?

White Dragon
09-27-2005, 07:16 PM
I missed Watts & Plummer as I was away those two days, but I've got everyone else for '05. Hopefully I'll catch them the second time around.

JWinn
10-03-2005, 11:11 PM
Patrick Chukwarah just became available! :cheers:

Reidman
10-04-2005, 07:28 AM
Huh oh, what's going on??
Whenever I click on the view portfolio link, I get a web page does not exist message. :ugh:
What's up? I haven't missed a card yet!

Reidman
10-04-2005, 07:38 AM
Whew! I got it working, not sure what the problem was though.
The cards are loading slow today it seems like. Anybody else experiencing problems today or is it on my end?

JWinn
10-04-2005, 10:12 AM
Whew! I got it working, not sure what the problem was though.
The cards are loading slow today it seems like. Anybody else experiencing problems today or is it on my end?

I think it's at your end. :heh: Maybe! I am a few hours behind you here, and it could have been down early this morning.

I went in the long way just now, and didnt have any problems. However, it did want me to login twice. :confused:

Reidman, did you make a shortcut to go right to the page? I find that speeds things along quite well for me!

Reidman
10-04-2005, 10:22 AM
I think it's at your end. :heh: Maybe! I am a few hours behind you here, and it could have been down early this morning.

I went in the long way just now, and didnt have any problems. However, it did want me to login twice. :confused:

Reidman, did you make a shortcut to go right to the page? I find that speeds things along quite well for me!
Yeah I did make a shortcut on my desktop and that's where I was having the problem with the page load.

I went the long way around and it worked ok, I got the card downloaded but the rest of my cards were very slow to load.

I'm on a broadband connection so it's not that I'm sure. Maybe just a lot of traffic when I was trying to access or something. First time I have had any problems really. Just a glitch in the system perhaps?

Oh yeah, I was wondering if the 2005 draft class was going to come around again? I didn't get in on those.

JWinn
10-04-2005, 10:37 AM
As long as it's working now, and you got todays card! :cheers: Probably just a glitch....

As for the draft set, I kinda doubt now that it will be released again. However, I have an extra set that I promised to another member. I PM'd him and asked if he still needs/wants it. I think he already got one from someone else.

If he doesnt want it, it's yours! Give that a day or two, & I'll let you know!

:beer:

Reidman
10-04-2005, 11:40 AM
As long as it's working now, and you got todays card! :cheers: Probably just a glitch....

As for the draft set, I kinda doubt now that it will be released again. However, I have an extra set that I promised to another member. I PM'd him and asked if he still needs/wants it. I think he already got one from someone else.

If he doesnt want it, it's yours! Give that a day or two, & I'll let you know!

Yeah, if you can that'd be cool JWinn, thanks! :beer:
If for some reason he still wants it though, not a big deal. I was just curious.
I was thinking it would be nice to have that set to compliment the regular season set is all.

JWinn
10-04-2005, 09:42 PM
Yeah, if you can that'd be cool JWinn, thanks! :beer:
If for some reason he still wants it though, not a big deal. I was just curious.
I was thinking it would be nice to have that set to compliment the regular season set is all.

OK, bub!

They are yours! Just let em know who you want to trade, and I'll set it up!

If you have no extras of anyone, that's not a problem. Just pick someone, and I'll include him back in the trade. That way, we both still have that same card, say from the 05 set, and you end up with just the draft set! :cheers:

JWinn
10-04-2005, 11:23 PM
New card for today! Card # 22!

D J WILLIAMS!!! :D

JWinn
10-05-2005, 11:38 PM
is the 23rd card!! And they got his number right!!! :P

Emancipator
10-06-2005, 07:03 AM
It would have been nice to see his action picture as a helmet leading tackle. Just kidding. I need to quit already. Stop with the Lynch jokes. They are getting old E.

JWinn
10-06-2005, 10:48 AM
It would have been nice to see his action picture as a helmet leading tackle. Just kidding. I need to quit already. Stop with the Lynch jokes. They are getting old E.

I disagree!!! We can never have enough Lynching around here!! :P

I would have liked the card to have his hit on Dallas Clark on it!

They'ed never do that though, would they? :eek:

:laugh:

Jaws
10-07-2005, 03:27 AM
My little Dom today.

I'm so proud of him, winning rookie of the week and everything.:D

Jaws
10-09-2005, 01:21 AM
It's been a rich weekend for us card collectors.

First we struck gold, and then today, lo and behold - a Duke! :D

RunYouOver
10-10-2005, 07:13 AM
Today's card is Champ Bailey! :beer:

Jaws
10-10-2005, 08:27 AM
Today's card is Champ Bailey! :beer:

I hope that's a good sign and that it means Champ is back! :D

Snk16
10-10-2005, 08:34 AM
It's been a rich weekend for us card collectors.

First we struck gold, and then today, lo and behold - a Duke! :D

Ironic, they cut him the same day. :heh:

Jaws
10-10-2005, 10:57 AM
Ironic, they cut him the same day. :heh:

Very ironic. I didn't know he'd been cut though, must have missed that story somehow or other. :duh:

Kapaibro
10-10-2005, 03:06 PM
Query: How does one accquire multiple cards?

RunYouOver
10-10-2005, 04:52 PM
Query: How does one accquire multiple cards?

If you mean more than one of the same card, you have to wait for them to come around again :beer:

As for how long that would be, Jwinn probably knows ;)

But I'm assuming it'd be a while longer

Kapaibro
10-10-2005, 05:58 PM
Many thanks! :beer:

hankin22
10-11-2005, 05:14 AM
Today's card is Keith Burns......but he's wearing a # 55 jersey in the picture they have of him
So now Burns & Chukwurah are wearing #55 in their pictures(neither of them obviously wear the number) and D.J. & Ian are both wearing #52 in their pictures (again, only Ian wears the number)

Reidman
10-13-2005, 05:09 AM
Roc Alexander :beer:

Reidman
10-14-2005, 05:12 AM
Card 31- Louis Green

Nyx
10-17-2005, 11:14 PM
Jeb Putzier is now available.

Reidman
10-18-2005, 11:59 PM
Marco.......,Polo..........,Marco...............,P olo! :P

Enjoy kiddies, off to bed I go.

Reidman
10-21-2005, 05:05 AM
Bel....Biv....and Todd Devoe available today. :beer:

squints
10-22-2005, 08:44 AM
next card is Rod Smith

Supreme_D###
10-23-2005, 12:04 PM
Today is Tom Nalen.

The video is pretty wack though...kinda funny in a way too.

Reidman
10-23-2005, 12:39 PM
Today is Tom Nalen.

The video is pretty wack though...kinda funny in a way too.
Yeah a little spooky. He kinda looks like a serial killer. :laugh:

Snk16
10-24-2005, 10:36 AM
Today is Chris Myers.

JWinn
10-25-2005, 11:14 PM
Courtney Brownco!!! :P

Blazindro
10-26-2005, 11:13 PM
Micheal Myers today.

Ya first one to say it. :D :P

Reidman
10-27-2005, 05:07 AM
Micheal Myers today.

Ya first one to say it. :D :P
With Halloween just around the corner. Coincidence, I think not! :huh:

JWinn
10-27-2005, 11:12 PM
Demetrin Veal :cheers:

Reidman
10-29-2005, 08:29 AM
Just went to download my card for the day and saw No new card available. :(

hankin22
10-29-2005, 08:37 AM
go back and check it again, because i downloaded a Monsanto Pope card this morning (and by the way, if you notice, they used the same picture for Pope that they used for his card last year)

Reidman
10-29-2005, 09:54 AM
go back and check it again, because i downloaded a Monsanto Pope card this morning (and by the way, if you notice, they used the same picture for Pope that they used for his card last year)
Yeah, you were right. I think I forgot to highlight the 2005 collection. My bad. :beer:

JWinn
11-03-2005, 12:19 AM
It's working today! :D

Ebenezer Ekuban is today's card.

White Dragon
11-03-2005, 12:28 AM
So the ones left to come out are (excluding recent signees):
Charlie Adams
Marques Anderson
John Engelberger
Ashley Lelie
David Terrell (maybe)

JWinn
11-03-2005, 02:33 AM
Well, Ebs is card #49. Out of 53, that only leaves four more to go.

My guess is we dont get a Terrell card. Of course, they could always delete the Lenny Walls card now that he's history, and replace his with DT, or even the new guy they replaced Walls with. Abdullah.

Better print out the Walls while it still exists. :eek:

Snk16
11-06-2005, 04:29 PM
Today's Kyle Johnson. (Duplicate)

badintentions
11-06-2005, 05:49 PM
can someone give me a free card!!!

Snk16
11-10-2005, 12:19 PM
Duplicate of Jeb Putzier today!

JWinn
11-10-2005, 02:05 PM
can someone give me a free card!!!

Unfotunately, nobody can just give you a free card.

However, you can get your own free cards by just doing the same thing the rest of us do! This whole program is free to everyone.

Just start at the main Broncos page and go to Fan Fare. You'll see that on the left.

Click that and then select Trading Cards.

From there, select Trading Cards Homepage. You'll need to sign in here. Use the same name and password you use for the boards.

READ EVERYTHING! I cant stress this enough. Just cruise thru all the stuff, and you'll be an expert at all of this in no time.

Now you'll be at another page. Along the bottom you'll see "Click here to view your portfolio." Click that!

You'll end up at a page that is kinda grey. It has options on the left, and an area for your collection in the middle/right. This is your portfolio.

On the lower left, in the options, you should see "Cards available for download. Click that. A player should come up. Click his name there! Then you can download the card.

Remember, you can only get one card per day. Occaisionally, there is an extra card, so it pays to keep checking regularly!

Good luck Bad! :cheers:

Kapaibro
11-11-2005, 08:34 PM
What was the last card released?

White Dragon
11-11-2005, 08:50 PM
What was the last card released?
Patrick Chukwurah duplicate.

Kapaibro
11-11-2005, 09:06 PM
Patrick Chukwurah duplicate.
Cheers for that White, must have got him 1st time round. The card site is playing silly buggers!

JWinn
11-11-2005, 11:30 PM
The last four cards WILL be released!!

I talked with admin today, and he told me that they are just having bugs in the system this year. They do have the last four cards ready to be released, but for some reaon, they havent been able to get them out.

But they spotted it, and started with the duplicates so we would still be able to keep collecting.

Hang in the a little longer, theyre coming!! :cheers:

Reidman
11-11-2005, 11:53 PM
The last four cards WILL be released!!

I talked with admin today, and he told me that they are just having bugs in the system this year. They do have the last four cards ready to be released, but for some reaon, they havent been able to get them out.

But they spotted it, and started with the duplicates so we would still be able to keep collecting.

Hang in the a little longer, theyre coming!! :cheers:
Thanks for probing and updating us as well JWinn!

Can't wait to finish off my first collection.

Jaws
11-12-2005, 02:13 AM
Yay to that news JWinn! :D :beer:

I've really got the bug and started on the 2004 ones now, only thing is the ones I've got don't load up and the video doesn't play. Anyone else have this happening?

Reidman
11-12-2005, 02:50 AM
Yay to that news JWinn! :beer:

I've really got the bug and started on the 2004 ones now, only thing is the ones I've got don't load up and the video doesn't play. Anyone else have this happening?

I'm having that problem too Jaws only with the 2005 set.

Funny thing is, the first page of cards (first 6) loads fine and I'm able to see the still photos and everything. If I hit the 'next' to advance to the next page, I just get blank cards with the circular loading arrows. However, upon clicking on a blank card, that particular card's photo will load. :confused:

Anyway, I'll be looking soon to trade a complete 2005 set across for a 2004 set if anybody has one to get rid of, since I missed out on those.

Happy trading!!! :beer:

JWinn
11-12-2005, 03:46 AM
Yay to that news JWinn! :D :beer:

Not sure if I am clear here Jaws.

There is no video for the 2004 cards. But the cards should be coming up ok. I'm not having any problems.

Jaws
11-12-2005, 04:10 AM
Not sure if I am clear here Jaws.

There is no video for the 2004 cards. But the cards should be coming up ok. I'm not having any problems.

Whenever I click on a card from the 2004 series I get the message "couldn't load photo"

JWinn
11-12-2005, 04:18 AM
Whenever I click on a card from the 2004 series I get the message "couldn't load photo"

I wish I could tell you why. They seem to work just fine for me. Curiously though, the Jake Plummer 2004 card, HAS A VIDEO! :eek:

Given the problems I just read about in the ABF thread, I wonder if it's something with your provider, seeing as they seem fine to me.......

Jaws
11-12-2005, 04:19 AM
I wish I could tell you why. They seem to work just fine for me. Curiously though, the Jake Plummer 2004 card, HAS A VIDEO! :eek:

Given the problems I just read about in the ABF thread, I wonder if it's something with your provider, seeing as they seem fine to me.......

Draft and 2005 cards are absolutely fine, it's just the four 2004 ones I recently got that are the problem, which is really weird.

JWinn
11-12-2005, 04:24 AM
Draft and 2005 cards are absolutely fine, it's just the four 2004 ones I recently got that are the problem, which is really weird.

Hmmm...................

Ya got me Jaws!

I'd e-mail admin, and ask him if he can help you.

Jaws
11-12-2005, 04:26 AM
Hmmm...................

Ya got me Jaws!

I'd e-mail admin, and ask him if he can help you.

Thanks JWinn. I'll do that. I just wanted to check if anyone else was having the same problems before going ahead. :beer:

JWinn
11-12-2005, 04:27 AM
Thanks JWinn. I'll do that. I just wanted to check if anyone else was having the same problems before going ahead. :beer:

Try asking White Dragon, the e-card creator. I just sent him several 2004 cards earlier tonight. I wonder if he's having any trouble viewing them. I've had all of mine for a year now.

Jaws
11-12-2005, 04:34 AM
Try asking White Dragon, the e-card creator. I just sent him several 2004 cards earlier tonight. I wonder if he's having any trouble viewing them. I've had all of mine for a year now.

Good idea, I'll PM him.

JWinn
11-12-2005, 04:36 AM
Good idea, I'll PM him.

I hope you get it woked out!!

Time for some sleep for me. See you tomorrow! :cheers:

I know, I know, tonight for you, lol.............

Snk16
11-12-2005, 01:37 PM
Rod Smith's duplicate today.

JWinn
11-13-2005, 12:18 AM
Mike Anderson again for Raider Sunday. I hope they can put up the last four this coming week. Or at least the five I missed! :P

Jaws! Did you get those 04 cards working?

hankin22
11-13-2005, 12:24 AM
hey JWinn, which ones do you need?

JWinn
11-13-2005, 12:29 AM
hey JWinn, which ones do you need?

I was out of town for BVP, Warren, Foster, Lepsis, & Putzier. Putzier came out again already, so I'm down to four now. No sweat, they're coming again.

White Dragon
11-13-2005, 12:56 AM
I was out of town for BVP, Warren, Foster, Lepsis, & Putzier. Putzier came out again already, so I'm down to four now. No sweat, they're coming again.
Wow, you actually missed more than I did. I only missed three. Plummer, Watts & Wilson, also because I was out of town. However I did miss the whole 2004 set, but that's only because I didn't know about them then, haha.

JWinn
11-13-2005, 01:05 AM
Wow, you actually missed more than I did. I only missed three. Plummer, Watts & Wilson, also because I was out of town. However I did miss the whole 2004 set, but that's only because I didn't know about them then, haha.

It really ticked me off!!! I was camping the day BVP came out. My wife tried to get it, but it was her first time, and well, the results speak for themselves. :ugh:

For the other four, I was in the Grand Canyon. For all the hype that expensive hotel had, it's lame computer wouldnt let me download the cards! And they dont even download onto the computer! Same thing for the last night in Taos. :mad:

I'm pretty sure that last year, I was the first to complete the set. I downloaded each card every night right at midnight when it came out! As soon as the clock changed.

No trips during football seaon next year! Not only did I miss those cards, I missed the Pats game! :(

White Dragon
11-13-2005, 01:20 AM
It really ticked me off!!! I was camping the day BVP came out. My wife tried to get it, but it was her first time, and well, the results speak for themselves. :ugh:

For the other four, I was in the Grand Canyon. For all the hype that expensive hotel had, it's lame computer wouldnt let me download the cards! And they dont even download onto the computer! Same thing for the last night in Taos. :mad:

I'm pretty sure that last year, I was the first to complete the set. I downloaded each card every night right at midnight when it came out! As soon as the clock changed.

No trips during football seaon next year! Not only did I miss those cards, I missed the Pats game! :(
You missed the Pats game? OUCH. I haven't missed a Broncos game in the past four years. I did oversleep and miss the first half of the Saints game last year, however the game was on while I was sleeping and I managed to wake up right before each time Denver scored. But watching them on TV is all I have, and I have them all on tape too (2002-Present).

I just wanted to say that the eCards will be out in an hour or so. I was just wondering if for some of the other guys on the practice squad if you'd want me to wait until I had photos of them in uniform or if I used college photos. For Terrell I'm going to have to use his Pats practice uni pic that I have.

Reidman
11-13-2005, 01:23 AM

I haven't missed a card yet JWinn. Let me know if you want to trade for the ones you missed.

BTW, do you have any of the 2004 set you'd be willing to trade?

JWinn
11-13-2005, 01:47 AM
You missed the Pats game? OUCH. I haven't missed a Broncos game in the past four years. I did oversleep and miss the first half of the Saints game last year, however the game was on while I was sleeping and I managed to wake up right before each time Denver scored. But watching them on TV is all I have, and I have them all on tape too (2002-Present).

I just wanted to say that the eCards will be out in an hour or so. I was just wondering if for some of the other guys on the practice squad if you'd want me to wait until I had photos of them in uniform or if I used college photos. For Terrell I'm going to have to use his Pats practice uni pic that I have.

Oh I watched it from the hotel. I just had to sell my tickets! :mad:

I cant remember the last time I missed watching one somehow. :D

JWinn
11-13-2005, 01:49 AM
I haven't missed a card yet JWinn. Let me know if you want to trade for the ones you missed.

BTW, do you have any of the 2004 set you'd be willing to trade?

Naw, I can wait for those to come around again. Shouldnt be too long.

I do have some extras left from 2004. I'll send you a trade............. :D

Give me a few minutes............

JWinn
11-13-2005, 01:59 AM
Reidman.

OK, before I proceed, do you have any of the 04 cards yet? If I get all the way to your list, I have to start all over again to take out cards you already have.

This is going to clean me out of almost ALL my extras..............

Edit...... Your light went off, & I gotta crash. Only 8 hours till the early games kick-off, and even I need my beauty sleep, lol.

Pick this up in the morning............

Snk16
11-14-2005, 01:50 PM
Chris Myers' duplicate today. :beer:

JWinn
11-15-2005, 12:49 AM
No new card for today yet.

C'mon admin! Dont make me check this 50 times today......... :laugh:

SFman22
11-15-2005, 03:35 PM
Well, so far, for every day there hasn't been a card by about 5 am, there hasn't been one at all that day (with perhaps one exception). So I wouldn't worry about checking again 'til tomorrow

JWinn
11-15-2005, 04:15 PM
Well, so far, for every day there hasn't been a card by about 5 am, there hasn't been one at all that day (with perhaps one exception). So I wouldn't worry about checking again 'til tomorrow

Yeah, that's been true so far SFman. Unfortunately, I can be an obsessive SOB when it comes to cards. :laugh:

Snk16
11-15-2005, 04:16 PM
Maybe we won't 'get one today.

Reidman
11-18-2005, 08:17 PM
Was there a card before the duplicate Champ Bailey today...??

I missed it. Can someone let me know who it was. I know that on some days they don't have a card. Maybe I got lucky and didn't miss anything at all.

Kapaibro
11-18-2005, 08:19 PM
Was there a card before the duplicate Champ Bailey today...??

I missed it. Can someone let me know who it was. I know that on some days they don't have a card. Maybe I got lucky and didn't miss anything at all.
You dodged a bullet Reid! No card pre-Champ. What the heck is going on in Card-Central? :confused: