• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • colorado815
    Practice Squad
    • Jul 2003

A neebe inn Dallas

Any more Bronco fans in Dallas ?.
    I have been busy in school and working. Most of my posting has been at car sites. Being I'm a gearhead.
    But I have been a BIG BRONCO fan from back in the AFC days. Living in Arvada and listing to the games on the radio. Now I find myself in Dallas. God I miss the Mountains. My new wife says that she wants a grand tour of what I call GOD's country. Shes from Arkansas-so you have to excuse her for not being well informed. No hillbilly jokes please. She's more educated yhan me, and I have 2 degrees.
    Later
    God I miss the Mountains !!!
  • 2 Minute Warning

Hi and welcome, no I'm not from Dallas as you can see.

<---------I miss God's Country also. Happy posting
    Last edited by 2 Minute Warning; 11-30-2003, 12:57 PM.

Comment

• #84FAN
      Practice Squad
      • Nov 2003

Welcome!! And...what's a neebe?:p

Comment

• Colo
        Practice Squad
        • Dec 2003

Re: A neebe inn Dallas

Originally posted by colorado815
        Any more Bronco fans in Dallas ?.
        I have been busy in school and working. Most of my posting has been at car sites. Being I'm a gearhead.
        But I have been a BIG BRONCO fan from back in the AFC days. Living in Arvada and listing to the games on the radio. Now I find myself in Dallas. God I miss the Mountains. My new wife says that she wants a grand tour of what I call GOD's country. Shes from Arkansas-so you have to excuse her for not being well informed. No hillbilly jokes please. She's more educated yhan me, and I have 2 degrees.
        Later
        Hi Colorado

How about a Cowboys fan in Denver. I was born in Dallas and moved to Denver, so I guess I got the better end of the deal. Tell your wife she needs more than a tour, she needs a relocation.

Comment

• colorado815
          Practice Squad
          • Jul 2003

I plan on giving my wife the hard sell tour this comming summer. But first I have to graduate in June.
          84FAN a neebe is Dallasite for newbe.
          God I miss the Mountains !!!

Comment

Working...
          X