PDA

View Full Version : The Cowboys/Dolphins game.....

Spirit Of Elway
11-27-2003, 05:00 PM
So far, the so-called great defense of Bill Parcells and his Cowboys has been disapointing. Anyone else catch everything else wrong with his team, including their QB Carter?:p

Spirit Of Elway
11-27-2003, 05:20 PM
Now now, thats a very pessimistic outlook :duh:

dan_marino
11-27-2003, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Spirit Of Elway
Now now, thats a very pessimistic outlook :duh:

Not pessimistic. Its a realistic outlook. Good luck in finishing ahead of the Chargers:D

Spirit Of Elway
11-27-2003, 05:22 PM
I have confidence in my team; I think that they will have things well in hand ;)

broncos_chick
11-27-2003, 05:24 PM
Ignore them. They're overdue for a trip to the proctologist's office.

Return of Lava
11-27-2003, 05:25 PM
quincy carter is turned into a damn good QB! he has a great arm

Spirit Of Elway
11-27-2003, 05:26 PM
Why, its a good thing someone (bronco_chick) has a head on their shoulders, not a steaming pile of ****:D

Spirit Of Elway
11-27-2003, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Return of Lava
quincy carter is turned into a damn good QB! he has a great arm

Unfortunately, he really hasnt shown what potential he really has in this game. Believe me, i was hoping the Cows were gonna win this one....

Spirit Of Elway
11-27-2003, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by FootballFan
Broncos are sooooooo out of the playoff picture. Shanny is Kenny; he is no smarty smart. You guys are no good. You guys smell sooooooooo bad.

Its a shame that you feel that way

dan_marino
11-27-2003, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by broncos_chick
Ignore them. They're overdue for a trip to the proctologist's office.
Definitely, looks like Bronco players need a visit soon. Or else they will be demoted to Arena football by the NFL :goofy: :D

Spirit Of Elway
11-27-2003, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by FootballFan
LOL.............

You guys are funny. It will hurt you even more when you will get your behind kicked in Oakland this Sunday.

GOOOOOOOOO Faiders, can't believe I said that.

If you hadnt noticed, nobody gives a s*** what you say, so shut up

spikerman
11-27-2003, 05:59 PM
Fellow Broncs fans,

Don't let the Dolphin fans get to you. Let them have their moment in the sun. They deserve it. It has been so long since they have been relevant in the championship picture. Let's think about what's happened since the last time the Dolphins were in the big game. hmmmmmm

Let's see, Denver has been in five Superbowls and won two of them and Denver has appeared in 6 AFC championship games, while Miami was in 2. My point is not to live in the past, because I know the past is the past, but I wanted to stress that Miami fans DESPERATELY need this "moment in the sun". So take it easy on them. Yes, they have several of the most annoying posters in the history of bulletin boards on here, but we can take it. Besides, I'm sure they have lots of time to post as it is obvious they are each about 10 years old and are probably on restriction and can't go outside to play. :rolleyes:

Spirit Of Elway
11-27-2003, 06:03 PM
I completely see what your sayin. Dont bash on 'em too hard, for this is the only time that they will see the light of victory. So, I wont bash on those f***s too hard. I see now.:cool:

dan_marino
11-27-2003, 06:13 PM
I completely see what your sayin. Dont bash on 'em too hard, for this is the only time that they will see the light of victory. So, I wont bash on those f***s too hard. I see now.:cool:

by the Broncos loss against the great Bears and the Dolphins win today? I guess it must hurt bad especially on Thanksgiving :cheeky:

Spirit Of Elway
11-27-2003, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by dan_marino
by the Broncos loss against the great Bears and the Dolphins win today? I guess it must hurt bad especially on Thanksgiving :cheeky:

Not really; like was mentioned before, this is the first time in a very long time that the fishes actually have gotten somewhere with their game, s***y as it is.....:cheeky:

spikerman
11-27-2003, 07:01 PM

You sure do alot of talking for a fan of a team that is fighting for its life as a wild card team. Hey.. since you're obviously a Dan Marino fan, maybe you can try to contact him and ask him if he would like to go over to John Elway's house and look at his SB rings. I'm sure if John's not too busy he would make the time.

dan_marino
11-27-2003, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by spikerman
You sure do alot of talking for a fan of a team that is fighting for its life as a wild card team.

hey, Unlike the Broncos, good to see other teams have guts to fight and not whine about injuries :cheeky:

Spirit Of Elway
11-27-2003, 07:13 PM
hey, Unlike the Broncos, good to see other teams have guts to fight and not whine about injuries :cheeky:

Hey, unlike the dolphins, we havent been in this kind of bind before. If the positions were reversed, the dolphins would be having their usual season, a**hole.:duh:

spikerman
11-27-2003, 07:16 PM

The last time I looked, Denver is still fighting for the wild card too. Of course that was about 15 minutes ago so maybe you know something I don't. Denver has hung in there with injury after injury. Is that whining? No, it's a fact. Are the injuries the reason they're not having a great year? Maybe to some extent, but not the only reason. I am a diehard fan, but I don't think my team is infallible (look it up). They have problems. Poor player management, poor coaching at times, players not performing. See, I can be a fan and be honest. My point was that you talk like Miami is undefeated not barely hanging on for their playoff lives. I would definitely be worried if my best QB was Jay Fiedler.

dan_marino
11-27-2003, 07:17 PM
Hey, unlike the dolphins, we havent been in this kind of bind before. If the positions were reversed, the dolphins would be having their usual season, a**hole.:duh:

damn, what a loser! Whining even when you lose. You do fit your team philosophy quite well. :D By the way, whats the next excuse for losing against Raiders? Heard shanahan has a nasty flu. Did he get it watching the Dolphins win? :D

Pierce
11-27-2003, 07:17 PM
It sucks to have to hope for another team (namely Miami) to drop into a tie or worse with Denver at the end of the season. I'd rather our fate be in our own hands. Having said that, START WINNING GAMES would be a great motto for Denver right now. If that happens, we still have a shot.

Spirit Of Elway
11-27-2003, 07:22 PM
damn, what a loser! Whining even when you lose. You do fit your team philosophy quite well. :D By the way, whats the next excuse for losing against Raiders? Heard shanahan has a nasty flu. Did he get it watching the Dolphins win? :D

Its a shame, trying to cover up the pure and simple fact that the fishes are hanging on by a thread, acting like your team is undefeated. unlike your stupid ass, i am able to admit where my team has faultered, its a real f***in pity that your ignorant a** cant, and you need to:cheeky:

dan_marino
11-27-2003, 07:24 PM
Its a shame, trying to cover up the pure and simple fact that the fishes are hanging on by a thread, acting like your team is undefeated. unlike your stupid ass, i am able to admit where my team has faultered, its a real f***in pity that your ignorant a** cant, and you need to:cheeky:

jackass, ha ha ha. Looks like the baby is angry. You are a total loser like your team :D Broncos can kiss Dolphins A$$ and you can :cheeky: my A$$

spikerman
11-27-2003, 07:29 PM
jackass, ha ha ha. Looks like the baby is angry. You are a total loser like your team :D Broncos can kiss Dolphins A$$ and you can :cheeky: my A$$

You win!!!!!! How can we, as Bronco fans, argue with your logic? We can't. You are just too clever for us. Jeeze man, my IQ drops 50 points every time I read one of your posts. As it is, I figure I can only stand to read about 400 more of them until I drop to your level.:duh:

Spirit Of Elway
11-27-2003, 07:32 PM

No no, it is YOU who is a loser like your team. seems to me that as dedicated as you are to your team, you like to come into broncos board and post smut. You better f***in expect some ******* retaliation, you f***ing a$$. Maybe instead of hanging on the subject of your own fish fantasies, where they finally meet the grade this year, try praying that they finish the season.

Spirit Of Elway
11-27-2003, 07:41 PM
And, by the way dan_marino, if you wanna s***talk, try doing it without so much arrogance. Maybe someone will take you seriously if you do LOL:duh: Dumba$$..... LOL. Oh yes, and try to give us more useful info on the Miami Fish. Thanx prick!:cool: