PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl

dandaman23
11-30-2003, 01:40 PM
Which AFC team will be playing in this years Super Bowl?

I think it will be the Titans, I right now feel like they are the best team in the NFL right now.

Crazie
12-02-2003, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by dandaman23
Which AFC team will be playing in this years Super Bowl?

I think it will be the Titans, I right now feel like they are the best team in the NFL right now.

I'm going with the Patriots sadly enough :(

AsianOrange
12-02-2003, 02:52 PM
Patriots/Rams 2

DPAC88
12-02-2003, 05:05 PM
i tink it'll be the raven or the pats, cuz titans r a great team but unfortunately they arent that great w/o McNair, and their running game isn't great neither. I guess the injuries have hurt the broncos too much and will maybe make the playoffs, but dun tink they can make SB. Cheifs offense is good, but their D isn't. If they culd improve that then mayb. Colts hav great QB n WRs n ok rb but their D culd use sum help. I personnaly dun like the dolphins so they r out on my view. The bengals i tink cant make the SB this year, they are becoming confident, but i dont think they'll make this year maybe nother time. The pats hav a great offense and good D(lemme take u to sundays game where they prevented the colts from winnin by stuffing that goalline. AMAZING!) Ravens also hav a great D and lewis is getting sum ruhing yrds goin, and Boller aint that 2 neither.

LawDog
12-02-2003, 05:12 PM
mebbe da ravens dun evn git pst the Bungles. Dey got 2 win divsn b4 dey tink playa offs. No gud ifn Sinsinatti beets em. Pats luk good too, but jus cuz dey beet colts dun mean evryting. Dey giv lotsa points up in dat win - mebbe bad D. Too erly too say, next 2 wks will sho whos all dat.

Captain Kirk
12-02-2003, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Crazie
I'm going with the Patriots sadly enough :(
COLOR=orange]We will have to wait to see how the season ends up, but if I take off my blinders here, you are correct sir. Patriots are playing the best AFC football right now. However, do they fizzle? Do the (here come the blinders) Broncos get it together? That's why they play the games. [/COLOR] :jumping:

Captain Kirk
12-02-2003, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by LawDog
mebbe da ravens dun evn git pst the Bungles. Dey got 2 win divsn b4 dey tink playa offs. No gud ifn Sinsinatti beets em. Pats luk good too, but jus cuz dey beet colts dun mean evryting. Dey giv lotsa points up in dat win - mebbe bad D. Too erly too say, next 2 wks will sho whos all dat.
What cuzzn of yurn got a piksher box n Arknsaw ta wach futbawl?
:D

Crazie
12-02-2003, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by LawDog

Can someone please translate this for me?

Orange&Blue
12-02-2003, 07:48 PM
Oh come on. Give the guy a break.

Crazie
12-02-2003, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by Orange&Blue
Oh come on. Give the guy a break.

I'm not trying to be a jerk. I really have no clue.

Elway
12-02-2003, 08:05 PM
I know which team I want to be in it, most likely it will be the Pats or Titans.

Chris
12-02-2003, 09:34 PM
Titans gave up 3 touchdowns to atlanta...you watch too much ESPN....

REDMUDSLIDE
12-02-2003, 09:53 PM
yupp the donkeys thats a joke it will nevvvveeeeeeeeeeeerrrrr happen