• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hankin22
    Practice Squad
    • Sep 2004

Disappearing Cards

im i the only one, or has anyone else lost their mike anderson and dwayne carswell cards?? just wondering because it said i had 2 carswell cards when i only "downloaded" 1 of them, and i could view the mike anderson card, but it said i had 0 of his card

sig by Skywalker
    thanks Skywalker
  • JWinn
    Go Broncos!
    • Aug 2004

I can explain this

This past week, when we downloaded someone who was also in the 2004 set, that number you saw on the card represented the total amount of cards that you had for that player in BOTH sets.

Hence, you had two Carswells, even though you only downloaded one. You have one from last year! Total count, two.

They fixed this. Now, when you look at that number on the card, in upper left corner, it represents your total of that card in that set. You should still have two Carswells in your 2004 set.

So you really didnt lose a card. Please check your 2004 set to be sure! Also, you can look on your "resquest a trade" page to see how many carswells you have in total.

As for the Anderson card, It looks like you didnt download it if you have zero.

So far, from what I read from others, you can see the cards and enlarge them to see the video, even if you dont download them, unlike last year. Not sure if that's going to change though, so if you print them out, print out Mike while you still can see it!

Anyway, it looks like the confusion this past week over the card totals is now fixed! Thanks for the heads up!

Hankin! If you plan to do any trading this year, read my thread "Trading the virtual cards".
    Last edited by JWinn; 09-16-2005, 08:14 PM.

Comment

• hankin22
      Practice Squad
      • Sep 2004

thanks for the info JWinn, it helped.....and i did look at my 2004 set, and i only have 1 carswell card......but if i do any trading (which i probably will), ill be sure to check out your post.........thanks again for the info

sig by Skywalker
      thanks Skywalker

Comment

• JWinn
        Go Broncos!
        • Aug 2004

Whoops!

Originally posted by hankin22
        thanks for the info JWinn, it helped.....and i did look at my 2004 set, and i only have 1 carswell card......but if i do any trading (which i probably will), ill be sure to check out your post.........thanks again for the info
        I thought you said you had three Carswells. I fixed that.

Glad I helped clear it up for you!!

Comment

• mvcowboy
          Practice Squad
          • Dec 2004

Disappearing cards

I had the same problem i had one Mike Anderson and one Jason Elam now they are gone. and i did down load them but dont know what happened. so if anyone knows let me know

Comment

• JWinn
            Go Broncos!
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by mvcowboy
            I had the same problem i had one Mike Anderson and one Jason Elam now they are gone. and i did down load them but dont know what happened. so if anyone knows let me know
            If you indeed downloaded them, and they are now gone, then you need to e-mail admin. His addy is shown in one of the threads here. Look for it, and contact him about that!!!! Only he can begin to explain what happened there.

Comment

• broncoram@hotma
              Practice Squad
              • Jun 2004

I had both Dwayne Carswell and Jake Plummer now they are gone. Help
              I Believe in the Denver Broncos

Comment

• JWinn
                Go Broncos!
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by broncoram@hotma
                I had both Dwayne Carswell and Jake Plummer now they are gone. Help
                This is weird!!

Have you looked on your request a trade page to see if those two cards are still listed?

I still have both players, and they both show up on the trading list also.

Your probably also going to have to contact admin to see what happened.

Wish I could help you more.........

Comment

• broncoram@hotma
                  Practice Squad
                  • Jun 2004

missing cards

I downloaded Dwayne Carswell, Cornell Green and Jake Plummer. They are not there. I used my computer at work. It doesn't matter what computer I use does it?
                  How do I send message to admin

Thanks
                  Broncoram
                  I Believe in the Denver Broncos

Comment

• JWinn
                    Go Broncos!
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by broncoram@hotma
                    I downloaded Dwayne Carswell, Cornell Green and Jake Plummer. They are not there. I used my computer at work. It doesn't matter what computer I use does it?
                    How do I send message to admin

Thanks
                    Broncoram
                    What computer you use shouldnt make a difference. As long as your using the same name and password, your account is all still in the Broncos website.

Somethings wrong here.......

To send a PM to admin, you need to go back to the bage where you see all the threads. Down at the bottom right, you'll see the list of Moderators.

broncos mgr IS admin! Click broncos mgr, and you'll be taken to his profile. There you'll see "Send broncos mgr a private message".

Good luck BroncoRam!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X