PDA

View Full Version : Getting cards that i missed

squints
09-17-2005, 10:17 AM
How can I get Anderson, Elam and Carswell cards?

I have doubles of the Draft Class if someone wants to trade.

JWinn
09-17-2005, 01:51 PM
How can I get Anderson, Elam and Carswell cards?

I have doubles of the Draft Class if someone wants to trade.

For the time being, the trading option is broken. They are working on it, so be patient.

However, you can always wait until those players come around again.........

squints
09-18-2005, 02:46 PM
I did not know they will come around again. Thanks JWINN

JWinn
09-18-2005, 07:41 PM
I did not know they will come around again. Thanks JWINN

Well, they did last year. So I have to assume they will again this year again! Only a 53 card set, and I at least hope it will run thru the end of the season again.

Anytime squints!

7Fan30
09-18-2005, 08:16 PM
Has anyone heard if they will reissue the rookie class? :confused: I messed up this summer and missed them.

Doing good this fall - so far, but missed Plummer - - I'm with you, think they will repeat them.

JWinn
09-18-2005, 08:21 PM
Has anyone heard if they will reissue the rookie class? :confused: I messed up this summer and missed them.

Doing good this fall - so far, but missed Plummer - - I'm with you, think they will repeat them.

Havent heard anything about the rookie set. Kinda doubt that they will be repeated now that the regular set is underway.

But a lot of people missed out on them. I'd urge those of you to e-mail admin, and plead with him. If enough of you ask, he might make them available. No promises, but it cant hurt to ask.

His e-mail is somewhere in one of the threads in this forum.

squints
09-18-2005, 09:48 PM
I have doubles of the rookie set, when they fix it I'll trade with you.

SCC2/7
10-05-2005, 08:08 PM
Is it a sign if you only have 1 card? :goofy:

Bruce Letz
10-08-2005, 03:47 PM
I'll trade with you. I have all three if you want them. I got some extras from a friend that don't want to collect them anymore. So let me know if you want to do it. I want the trade for the Draft set.

Thanks,

Bruce Letz