View Full Version : Next week....

orang/blu in LA
11-30-2003, 05:55 PM
All the top teams in the AFC play each other:

Broncos vs. Chiefs
Ravens vs. Bengals
Colts vs. Titans
Patriots vs. Dolphins

Should be an interesting week. Wow. GO BRONCOS!

DieWithMileHigh
11-30-2003, 05:57 PM
Not playing a game again and things don't look good for a playoff spot.

The Stupid Ravens with that murderer on the field, remaining schedule

Bengals, At Oakland, At Cleveland, Pittsburgh

We're a 1/2 game back with them

Dolphins remaining schedule

At New England, Philadelphia, At Bills, Jets

We're 1 full game back plus, who knows how the tiebreakers go with them.

Ravens have the best shot 3-1 with a loss to the Bengals and that's not a loss for sure, they could very easily run the table. 1 good thing could come out of this though, Win the 1st round game and beats CHEFS in divisional game

broncos_mtnman
11-30-2003, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by DieWithMileHigh
Not playing a game again and things don't look good for a playoff spot.

The Stupid Ravens with that murderer on the field, remaining schedule

Bengals, At Oakland, At Cleveland, Pittsburgh

We're a 1/2 game back with them

Dolphins remaining schedule

At New England, Philadelphia, At Bills, Jets

We're 1 full game back plus, who knows how the tiebreakers go with them.

Ravens have the best shot 3-1 with a loss to the Bengals and that's not a loss for sure, they could very easily run the table. 1 good thing could come out of this though, Win the 1st round game and beats CHEFS in divisional game

If the Ravens run the table, they would win the division. That would put us against the Bengals which if the records are the same, we win the head to head tiebreaker. That wouldn't be all bad.

The Fish are notorious month of December failures. If tradition continues, they won't be a threat. They are especially bad in cold weather.

ozzy_osbourne
11-30-2003, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by orang/blu in LA

Broncos vs. Chiefs
Ravens vs. Bengals
Colts vs. Titans
Patriots vs. Dolphins

Broncos over the Chefs
Bengals over the Ravens
Titans over the Colts
Patriots over the Dolphins

michbroncofan
11-30-2003, 06:04 PM
Egads, now I have to root for the Pats too.

orang/blu in LA
11-30-2003, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by ozzy_osbourne
Broncos over the Chefs
Bengals over the Ravens
Titans over the Colts
Patriots over the Dolphins

I like that! and i think it's VERY POSSIBLE. though i'd like the ravens to win over the bengals....

DieWithMileHigh
11-30-2003, 06:06 PM
nice catch about the Raven & Bengal division winner

ozzy_osbourne
11-30-2003, 06:07 PM
I like that! and i think it's VERY POSSIBLE. though i'd like the ravens to win over the bengals....
Looking like that the Bungles aren't really the Bungles any more... I would like to see how far they can ride this out...

broncos_mtnman
11-30-2003, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by ozzy_osbourne
Looking like that the Bungles aren't really the Bungles any more... I would like to see how far they can ride this out...

Not me. I want them playing for the wild card spot. That puts us in a better position to make the playoffs. If we're tied with the Ravens, we don't make it. If we're tied with the Bengals, we do.

chickennob2
11-30-2003, 06:31 PM
Plus if Miami loses to NE and we win out, we have tiebraker by means of conference record

Chris
11-30-2003, 06:56 PM
We want baltimore to win next week right?

chickennob2
11-30-2003, 07:15 PM
But, we have to win out to have a chance at the playoffs, not even considering the Ravens. We are tied with them right now. If Ravens win, they win division. If they lose, they are a game behind us. So it really don't matter.

NYBroncosFan
11-30-2003, 08:27 PM
I like the Bungles too as long as they dont get in our way...Go BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!

Pierce
11-30-2003, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by Chris
We want baltimore to win next week right?

Yes

BroncoCy
11-30-2003, 08:50 PM

Broncos vs. Chiefs
Ravens vs. Bengals
Colts vs. Titans
Patriots vs. Dolphins

It will be a great weekend to watch football just as a fan. I am looking foward to it!

broncosgrrrl
11-30-2003, 08:52 PM
First... we need to beat KC. Without the win, all of our speculation is moot. Baltimore could easily win 3 of 4, if not their next 4 games. Miami might lose 3 of 4 (NE, Philly, @ Buf). If this is so... and the Broncs keep their stuff together... we have some hope still alive!

Don't give up on our boys yet! A Playoff run is still in our grasp!

broncosgrrrl
11-30-2003, 08:56 PM
We are going to have to cheer for NE (eeeewwwww) and Baltimore (NOOOOOO) so that we have a chance towards the playoffs. Right now the Bengals have the division, we need Baltimore to win so that if we need a tiebreaker it is up against the Bengals.

Elway
11-30-2003, 09:08 PM
We take of business and the Pats & Ravens win next week, we might make this damn thing work. We will need better output than we got from Jake the past two weeks.

broncosgrrrl
11-30-2003, 09:12 PM
I agree, Jake is going to have to show up to play some serious ball for the next 4 weeks. Portis is amazing, but Plummer is going to have to make some plays to keep us in playoff contention. Portis cannot carry us into the playoffs. Our recievers and quarterback are going to step up.

Javalon
11-30-2003, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by broncosgrrrl
First... we need to beat KC. Without the win, all of our speculation is moot. Baltimore could easily win 3 of 4, if not their next 4 games. Miami might lose 3 of 4 (NE, Philly, @ Buf). If this is so... and the Broncs keep their stuff together... we have some hope still alive!

Don't give up on our boys yet! A Playoff run is still in our grasp!

I'm thinking that if we can win the next three games (all AFC teams), we might not even need to win in Green Bay to make the playoffs.

I sure hope we don't need the win in Green Bay, anyway. :)

cprender8
11-30-2003, 09:29 PM
Green Bays easy bait with no Favre (assuming the Broncos don't play like they did against the Bears). Which if i were them, I wouldn't be playing him. He already injured it against the Lions, and it would only get worse.