PDA

View Full Version : New twist on the wildcard

BroncosFanInPA
11-30-2003, 07:22 PM
Hey bronco fans i now believe that we may have a better shot at the wildcard by beating out the colts rather than the dolphins & here is why, yes there is 2 games between us & indy & only 1 game against miami but check this out, indy vs. titans next week & then we get the colts 2 weeks from that, as long as we take care of business & the colts fall to the titans next week then we are in great shape, & let's face it i know as much as any other bronco fan that that will be a very tough game in indy but if we are gonna go anywhere then that is a statement game!

NYCHIEFSFAN
11-30-2003, 07:31 PM
you also forgot to mention having baltimore win their division, because if your tied with them for the last spot, they'll get it.

BroncosFanInPA
11-30-2003, 07:33 PM
as if we are concerned about them because what you failed to realize fool is that the bengals & ravens face each other next week & the winner will fall to 7-6 & we will be a game up at 8-5 so do your homework before you game at me with that crap!

cprender8
11-30-2003, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by NYCHIEFSFAN
you also forgot to mention having baltimore win their division, because if your tied with them for the last spot, they'll get it.

Yea but the way the Raven have been playing lately, (44-6 woopin on Niners) I have a feel there not the ones we will be competing against for the wildcard

NYCHIEFSFAN
11-30-2003, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA
as if we are concerned about them because what you failed to realize fool is that the bengals & ravens face each other next week & the winner will fall to 7-6 & we will be a game up at 8-5 so do your homework before you game at me with that crap!

and what you failed to realize is that you'll be knocked out of playoff contention next week after the Chiefs rain on your little parade.

BroncosFanInPA
11-30-2003, 07:37 PM
and what you failed to realize is that you'll be knocked out of playoff contention next week after the Chiefs rain on your little parade. oh my friend how you dream, ha ha ha!!!!!!

NYCHIEFSFAN
11-30-2003, 07:41 PM
we've swept the AFC West with one game to go. what makes you think it wont happen?

BroncosFanInPA
11-30-2003, 07:43 PM
we've swept the AFC West with one game to go. what makes you think it wont happen? until you win in denver then what the hell makes you think you are better than us??????

NYCHIEFSFAN
11-30-2003, 07:45 PM
11-1 record
1-0 vs denver this season

2 good reasons. Here's a third:

YOU LOST TO THE BEARS AT HOME!!!!!

BroncosFanInPA
11-30-2003, 07:48 PM
11-1 record
1-0 vs denver this season

2 good reasons. Here's a third:

YOU LOST TO THE BEARS AT HOME!!!!! ah & let's see you lost to the bengals while we kicked there ass on a very very bad day on offense so you tell me what does that mean to you??????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????? oh i guess that means nothing because you are 11-1 big fu#@$in deal

NYCHIEFSFAN
11-30-2003, 07:50 PM
ah & let's see you lost to the bengals while we kicked there ass on a very very bad day on offense so you tell me what does that mean to you??????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????? oh i guess that means nothing because you are 11-1 big fu#@$in deal

and you lost to a rookie QB vs baltimore. youre season looks like a highlight reel from spongebob squarepants.

BroncosFanInPA
11-30-2003, 07:52 PM
and you lost to a rookie QB vs baltimore. youre season looks like a highlight reel from spongebob squarepants. that is the best you can come up with you are pathetic man!

NYCHIEFSFAN
11-30-2003, 07:54 PM
i didnt think youd be smart enough to answer the baltimore retort.

BroncosFanInPA
11-30-2003, 07:57 PM
i didnt think youd be smart enough to answer the baltimore retort. oh yeah baltimore looks real bad these days don't they, i'll tell you what you kc fans are so god dam blind to the fact that you are not that great & in fact i will go as far to say that you aren't in the same league as half of us other teams, luck aside you would be nowhere & come playoff time it will be a repeat performance of 95 & 97 nothing but the big chokers ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NYCHIEFSFAN
11-30-2003, 08:00 PM
it just kills you that we're going to the playoffs. keep making up excuses why we're 11-1.

You'll have all post season to think of excuses why the donkeys didnt make the playoffs.

BroncosFanInPA
11-30-2003, 08:01 PM
it just kills you that we're going to the playoffs. keep making up excuses why we're 11-1.

You'll have all post season to think of excuses why the donkeys didnt make the playoffs. wow!! you are just full of answers, do you even watch football you dork?

NYCHIEFSFAN
11-30-2003, 08:02 PM
and you still didnt answer the baltimore retort. You lost to a rookie QB. "These days", theres a different QB playing for them, Anthony Wright. You lost to a rookie.

Pretty pathetic summary of how your season has been.

NYCHIEFSFAN
11-30-2003, 08:02 PM
wow!! you are just full of answers, do you even watch football you dork?

no answer from you, I win, just like the Chiefs

BroncosFanInPA
11-30-2003, 08:03 PM
and you still didnt answer the baltimore retort. You lost to a rookie QB. "These days", theres a different QB playing for them, Anthony Wright. You lost to a rookie.

Pretty pathetic summary of how your season has been. big deal we had a third string qb in there not to mention half of our other guys out you really are stupid

NYCHIEFSFAN
11-30-2003, 08:05 PM
more excuses...bottom line, you lost to a rookie QB

BroncosFanInPA
11-30-2003, 08:05 PM
no answer from you, I win, just like the Chiefs BENGALS??????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????

BroncosFanInPA
11-30-2003, 08:07 PM
more excuses...bottom line, you lost to a rookie QB cant' beat the bengals just slip by the faiders at home tought one against san diego you guys are freakin saaaaadddddddd

NYCHIEFSFAN
11-30-2003, 08:08 PM
BEARS???

BroncosFanInPA
11-30-2003, 08:09 PM
BEARS??? BENGALS??????

NYBroncosFan
11-30-2003, 08:10 PM
NYChiefs fan must be a ex Giants fan..SUCH bITTERNESS

BroncosFanInPA
11-30-2003, 08:11 PM
BEARS??? OH by the way since you don't watch football you wouldn't know that the bears actually are only 2 games out of there division lead!

NYCHIEFSFAN
11-30-2003, 08:11 PM
cant' beat the bengals just slip by the faiders at home tought one against san diego you guys are freakin saaaaadddddddd

The Bengals are leading their division...whats your excuse against the bears at home?????

BroncosFanInPA
11-30-2003, 08:12 PM
The Bengals are leading their division...whats your excuse against the bears at home????? wow your so good! ha ha ha

NYCHIEFSFAN
11-30-2003, 08:12 PM
OH by the way since you don't watch football you wouldn't know that the bears actually are only 2 games out of there division lead!

and when they played denver, they were 3-7

BroncosFanInPA
11-30-2003, 08:14 PM
and when they played denver, they were 3-7 & when the bengals played the chefs they were 5-5 so your point?????

BroncosFanInPA
11-30-2003, 08:15 PM
& when the bengals played the chefs they were 5-5 so your point????? sorry my bad they wer actually 4-5 so there!

NYCHIEFSFAN
11-30-2003, 08:18 PM
4-5 bengals and now in first place vs 3-7 bears and in next to last place...big difference there

BroncosFanInPA
11-30-2003, 08:20 PM
4-5 bengals and now in first place vs 3-7 bears and in next to last place...big difference there obviousily you don't read, the bears trail by 2 games & you better watch you ass because you get them in a few weeks so it may come back to haunt you!

NYCHIEFSFAN
11-30-2003, 08:22 PM
they trail by 2 games because they play in a lame division. that still doesnt take away from them beating you at home.

BroncosFanInPA
11-30-2003, 08:24 PM
they trail by 2 games because they play in a lame division. that still doesnt take away from them beating you at home. ok genius so tell me what you would have to say when you fall in mile high next week????

BroncosFanInPA
11-30-2003, 08:30 PM
ok genius so tell me what you would have to say when you fall in mile high next week???? just as i thought nothing to say bout that

Captain Kirk
11-30-2003, 09:33 PM
Take it to the smack board