PDA

View Full Version : CU will get rolled

IrishConrad
09-21-2005, 11:19 PM
Can't wait to see CU get killed by Miami.

broncofan303
09-22-2005, 12:00 AM
You never know man, Miami defintely has the superior talent but CU has a hell of a running game and a much improved D... The problem with these games is that programs like Miami, Florida State, Oklahoma, Texas have RESPECT for a program like CU, they defintely show up for these games, they do not look ahead, they take care of their business...that's what worries me about this game...

I'm already betting DenverfaninGB some cp points, care to join?

Buff_bronc_fan
09-22-2005, 07:57 PM
Can't wait to see CU get killed by Miami.

You're just mad cause your team is 0-2 and hasn't won a R.M. Showdown in 3 years... At least CU is willing to take on the top programs in the nation year in and year out. They'll go down there and give Miami a game, and win or lose it will be a good wakeup call before conference play starts next week...

aberdien
09-22-2005, 08:13 PM
Miami is inexperienced at the moment.

The Buffs will win by a hare.

Shenlong
09-23-2005, 01:21 AM
Hopefully CU can pull it out.. Gotta cheer for any team in big12 country when they go out of conference, especially against the hated acc

broncofan303
09-23-2005, 08:31 AM
Hopefully CU can pull it out.. Gotta cheer for any team in big12 country when they go out of conference, especially against the hated acc

Yep, exactly how I feel...I even cheer for the Big 12 North over the Big 12 South, just like how Kansas SHOULD of beat Texass last year..

alan
09-23-2005, 08:57 AM
no chance another miami team will beat a colarado team........i hope,miami are good and strong but i have a feeling CU can do it

Buff_bronc_fan
09-23-2005, 09:17 AM

See I wish I were that way, and tradition tells me I should root for big 12 teams to strengthen the conference. But if you wanna know the truth, I can't stand any other big 12 team and root against them all. Total homer I am when it comes to college football.

Shenlong
09-23-2005, 04:22 PM
Yep, exactly how I feel...I even cheer for the Big 12 North over the Big 12 South, just like how Kansas SHOULD of beat Texass last year..

IM not one to criticize officiating, but KU shouldve beat texas last year.. I think mangino may have had a point in his post game complaints.. Nobody in an administrative position in the big 12 wanted ku to win that game because of the money it wouldve cost the conference.. If ku had been in the hunt for a bcs bid however, i dont think that game wouldve turned out the same ... sad when its more about the dollars then the game

IrishConrad
09-27-2005, 09:13 PM
I was right. ,

Good luck winning the ****ty big 12 North this year.....that would be HUGE!

BVP
09-27-2005, 09:38 PM
A pretty good game IMO. :D