PDA

View Full Version : thanks dhall26

ChadCollins
12-01-2003, 02:31 PM
I would like to thank a KC fan that knows what he is talking about. He isnt delusional in ne way and tells the "Truth". Im glad not all KC fans are like the ones that come on here an run their mouth. Its no wonder Denver fans hate KC fans. Thanks for being a true fan and not a stupid delusional one.

wesuckrealbad
12-01-2003, 02:54 PM
Ahhh, I have been wondering who dhall26 actually is. Thanks for answering my question chad.

Shenlong
12-01-2003, 03:22 PM
dhall26 is an insult to the name he bears

Mer
12-01-2003, 03:24 PM
Just a troll.

I liked this place a lot better when Denver was actually in the hunt. Now it's bombarded with people like him.

THE SHIELD
12-01-2003, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by horseface
Is that supposed to be a threat...because I'm shaking. I don't have season tickets because I live 9 hours away, but I'll be back there for good in a year and will have tickets next season. As I said earlier...I've been a chiefs fan for 23 years...since I was 2 years old. As for the Big Lebowski...it's a cult classic...many film critics recognize the coen brothers as one of the best film making duos of our time. And the reason I don't type in all caps: I'm not a freaking imbecile. Look it up...it's in the dictionary under "i".

Hey horsewad, I'll agree with you on the Coen Brothers comment, but "The Big Lebowski" was no "Millers Crossing" or "The Man Who Wasn't There" and as for being a Chiefs fan since you were 2, I'm amazed, you can remember that far back? I mean since the average American can't remember his 3rd Birthday and all!

Jared
12-01-2003, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by dhall26
Only retards like you quote from "The Big Lebowski" a movie that noone saw and most don't even care to see.

If THAT was true, then how on earth did YOU know where the quote came from?

So I guess you must count as 'noone'

I am guessing that 'noone' refers to the lead singer of Herman's Hermits? That is his last name.

Its one thing to be annoyed by Chiefs fans who needle us about the better record. Rivals do that, but if you hate Bronco fans, and you hate other Chiefs fans, what does that mean? Only YOU are a football fan?

And with all due respect to all of you, take this to the 'Non Broncos" forum

Thank you.

Shenlong
12-01-2003, 03:51 PM
couldnt have said it better my friend.. i dont think he has a bias toward anything other than starting arguements with everyone

Return of Lava
12-01-2003, 04:21 PM
dhal is a truthful man. he knows there are better teams, not neccerily the brocnos, but other team can easily beat the chiefs this year and every year until they get a defense that ranks up in the middle. for him sayin that, i think he deserves respect and props for noticing his flaw. most KC fans cant do that.

Shenlong
12-01-2003, 04:24 PM
you find me a team that doesnt have flaws.. colts defense isnt any bit better than that of the chiefs but idont see any donks on here bashing the colts.. point is some idiot claims chiefs and talks smack on the chiefs and hes everybodys best friend here..

Return of Lava
12-01-2003, 05:42 PM
the colts offense is better and thier d is about the same. indy's d is a little better though cause i dont think they had as many yards given up. anyway, manning and harrison are proof the chiefs cant match.

Shenlong
12-01-2003, 10:06 PM
offensively the chiefs can match indy without a doubt.. kcs defense is not a good defense by any means but to cite yards per game statistically would be decieving becuz the chiefs have played a lot of prevent defenses.. kcs pass defense is better than the statistics show.. but there run defense is very pourous.. just look at the yards per carry.. the problem is they can stop a rb on 2 or 3 plays for little or no gain then get gashed for a big one.. i have seen indys defense struggle too.. if indys defense was that much better than kc they wouldnt have to have had the comebacks like they have.. for instance tampa bay whose offense is not that good and they spotted them how many points before coming back at the end? but either way toe to toe chiefs and indy would be a high scoring affair.. fun to watch

T_Bone58
12-03-2003, 10:46 AM
hey lava....every year there's "someone" better than every team....then you know what happens?.....one team actually wins the superbowl and suddenly no-one was better...

what all this means is that unless they've played there's no way to know who's the better team....