PDA

View Full Version : the Rams are scary

ChadCollins
12-02-2003, 10:12 AM
Id like some input on how much better the Chiefs are then the Rams cause as you know if you are a member on this board, every team in the league sucks but KC according to their fans or 98% of them. The Rams position by position are better in EVERY category accept kick returns in my opinion. Bulger is better then Green, Faulk is better then Holmes in my opinion (scored in every game since he came back, so dont say "how many td's does he have) and the WR matchups are not even close. Bruce and Holt are the best in the league. Now on to Defense, the Rams D is much much better. Id say the only thing left would be the kickers and Jeff Wilkins is having a huge year and has more leg.

wesuckrealbad
12-02-2003, 10:20 AM
The Chiefs are exactly two games better than the Rams.

UNC-KC
12-02-2003, 10:23 AM
and chad collin's obsession with the chiefs continues... get over it, dude. your input about why every other team is better than the chiefs is less than meaningless. it's the way i used to be when we were mediocore and other teams were winning. it makes one feel better to vent about the injustice of a team being one of the best while your own team is struggling. but seriously dude, you're taking this thing too far and it is bordering on infatuation.

Koronin
12-02-2003, 10:33 AM
The two teams meet every preseason, The Chiefs have won most of the recent ones.

The last reg season game was 2+ years ago, so there's really no basis for an accurate comparison.

The NFC is generally weaker than the AFC, the NFC west even weaker.

ChadCollins
12-02-2003, 10:42 AM
haha exactly what I thought, it allcomes back to that record of one loss. Id like to ask some KC fans what the line would be in the SB if KC plays the Rams, cause it wont be close right? I mean geez, KC has only lost one time, so why would they even struggle? And you are right, I am obsessed with KC, im obsessed with hating them. I dont run around the facts, I tell them. Just remember, the teams that have the best records are ALWAYS the best and cant be beat by anyone else! (this is how KC fans are, its hilarious). Mark Rypien is better then Marino then, cause Rypien has a ring, Marino doesnt. Rypien 1, Marino 0. So, according to record, Rypien is better.

wesuckrealbad
12-02-2003, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by ChadCollins
haha exactly what I thought, it allcomes back to that record of one loss. Id like to ask some KC fans what the line would be in the SB if KC plays the Rams, cause it wont be close right? I mean geez, KC has only lost one time, so why would they even struggle? And you are right, I am obsessed with KC, im obsessed with hating them. I dont run around the facts, I tell them. Just remember, the teams that have the best records are ALWAYS the best and cant be beat by anyone else! (this is how KC fans are, its hilarious). Mark Rypien is better then Marino then, cause Rypien has a ring, Marino doesnt. Rypien 1, Marino 0. So, according to record, Rypien is better.

11-1
11-1
11-1
11-1
11-1
11-1
11-1
11-1
11-1
11-1
11-1
11-1
11-1
11-1
11-1
11-1

Koronin
12-02-2003, 10:58 AM
The Rams will need to get through Carolina and Philly to even start thinking about a SB appearance. Just like the Chiefs will need to beat New England or Tennesee to even think about it.

But hey, i really enjoyed seeing Martz do his porky pig when stating that Bulger is the starting QB.

ChiefsMang
12-02-2003, 11:24 AM
Give it up kid. You sound ridiculous.

ChadCollins
12-03-2003, 05:03 PM
I will tell you whats ridiculous, an 11-1 football team that barely gets by baltimore, oakland, GB, and Denver and when you have fans coming in here saying they are the best team ever assembled, thats ridiculous. So in other words, the team with the best record always wins right? Thats ridiculous. I also want to say, if you dont like me, dont read my posts, its very easily done. But thats another matter. KC fans hate me, but why do they read my posts? I dont read things I dont like.

ChadCollins
12-03-2003, 05:04 PM
if you can honestly say that the Chiefs (position by position) are better then St Louis, you have no idea about the NFL.

ChadCollins
12-03-2003, 05:10 PM
ok, its easy to answer. If you read the posts i have in here, 95% of the KC fans think they will easily win the SB and that they are so great because they are 11-1. To me, 11-1, with the one loss, that would have to rank them up there as one of the best teams in league history, and will be the best team in league history if they are going 15-1 as im told they will do. The 72 Dolphins won 14 I belive, so that leaves this years team in KC as the best team ever made. Its all over this board.

DarkLiger1
12-03-2003, 11:20 PM
just a little thought should this post not be on the KC board?

UNC-KC
12-03-2003, 11:30 PM
well a denver fan started it saying how the rams are better than the chiefs... you decide

oh, wait...

Koronin
12-04-2003, 08:23 AM
Because they're entertaining.
You just want to deride the success the Chiefs are having this year and it's not working :)

I will tell you whats ridiculous, an 11-1 football team that barely gets by baltimore, oakland, GB, and Denver and when you have fans coming in here saying they are the best team ever assembled, thats ridiculous. So in other words, the team with the best record always wins right? Thats ridiculous. I also want to say, if you dont like me, dont read my posts, its very easily done. But thats another matter. KC fans hate me, but why do they read my posts? I dont read things I dont like.