PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Den21-Bal19

Jaws
09-28-2005, 12:34 AM
Happy Birthday to the top football pundit of the CL thread and a very discerning member who happens to support the best football and best soccer team in the world!

Have a great birthday. Enjoy yourself at the game and I hope Liverpool beat the living daylights out of Chelsea tonight!

P.S I'll send some throat lozenges around in the post as a nice b'day gift! :D

frenchfan
09-28-2005, 12:47 AM
Happy Birthday to the top football pundit of the CL thread and a very discerning member who happens to support the best football and best soccer team in the world!

Have a great birthday. Enjoy yourself at the game and I hope Liverpool beat the living daylights out of Chelsea tonight!
I join myself to these Sharkie's words (I hope it'a correct sentence...)...

Happy birthday my english friend !

:beer:
(where is this f------g *champagne* smiley ???? LOL)

Have a nice day and I hope you'll have some nice gifts (me be a sharkie doll ? :eek: :laugh: ...)

ps : GO REDS !!!! I really cross my fingers for you tonight !

Den21-Bal19
09-28-2005, 03:50 AM
Thanks very much, but it's down to the boys in red to finish the day off right :D A performance against the Chavs like the one we saw against the Chefs on Monday night would go down a treat!

The throat lozenges will be most gratefully recieved, under the circumstances possibly the best possible present other than Liverpool win :goofy:

Jaws, if you get your tail upto the Mersey, I'll chuck a couple of Chavs off the Runcorn bridge for your supper

Frenchie, as for the bubbly, I have this strange effect on the bottles - the tops keep coming off, and as you know they can't really be resealed afterwards. So, rather than letting it go to waste........................... :beer:

frenchfan
09-28-2005, 04:46 AM
Frenchie, as for the bubbly, I have this strange effect on the bottles - the tops keep coming off, and as you know they can't really be resealed afterwards. So, rather than letting it go to waste........................... LOL... hey, talking about the bottle and its tops, this is a really bad soccer joke... (plus, it can works for both Frenchies and UK's)... : (I hope the translation will be good enough to allow you to understand).

here we go :

How can you resealed the top of a bottle of Champagne ?

:confused:

Just ask to an Italian ! :laugh:
(just remember the 2000's Euro final - France vs Italy or the last CL's final - Milan - Liverpool)...
Does that make sense ? LOL

Jaws
09-28-2005, 05:10 AM
Thanks Jaws, if you get your tail upto the Mersey, I'll chuck a couple of Chavs off the Runcorn bridge for your supper

Mmmm very appetising! An offer too good to refuse - I'd better get my skates on right now! I'm never one to pass on a free dinner! :D

alan
09-28-2005, 08:27 AM
happy birthaday,good timing,lets hope the "soccer" gods give us a win to night for it :beer:

Den21-Bal19
09-28-2005, 06:10 PM
LOL... hey, talking about the bottle and its tops, this is a really bad soccer joke... (plus, it can works for both Frenchies and UK's)... : (I hope the translation will be good enough to allow you to understand).

here we go :

How can you resealed the top of a bottle of Champagne ?

:confused:

Just ask to an Italian ! :laugh:
(just remember the 2000's Euro final - France vs Italy or the last CL's final - Milan - Liverpool)...
Does that make sense ? LOL

Nice one Frenchie, although it wasn't to be tonight.

It was an Italian ref that robbed us though!