PDA

View Full Version : Air Force versus Colorado State: Who's going to Win?

broncofan303
09-28-2005, 10:21 PM
Since its a pretty big game tomorrow, I was wondering who you guys think will win?

I'm going with Air Force on this one, CSU has a very good team...but really haven't bust out at all..they did have a tough first 2 games going to Colorado and Minnesota but was a little sluggish against Nevada...

Air Force seems to be ready week in and week out..their only loss was to Wyoming by 1 point on a missed extra point...

wessler
09-28-2005, 11:00 PM
Colorado State's offense will come alive and win this game going away!!! :beer:

broncofan303
09-29-2005, 07:43 AM
Colorado State's offense will come alive and win this game going away!!! :beer:

hey, as long as they win some huge games, it makes the colorado win over the rammies look a whole lot better...LOL

IrishConrad
09-29-2005, 11:08 PM
Beat the hell out of um'. Fun game to watch. Justin Holland is looking damn good. Starting to play to his potential. (SP)

it makes the colorado win over the rammies look a whole lot better...LOL

I hate you :D

broncofan303
09-29-2005, 11:22 PM
FINALLY..Rammies show up for another game besides the Buffs game...they did look darn good though...Holland, Anderson, and Bell are a treo to be messing with... Holland is 10x better than Klatt, I'll give you that... but I'm just glad that 2/3 of that treo is gone next year... but congrats on that win...seriously, keep it up, it really makes us look good...LOL

chicago_grrl
09-30-2005, 08:00 AM
MOST OF YOU WERE WRONG! CSU kicked a little Air Force ASS!

chicago_grrl
09-30-2005, 08:04 AM
someone wrote: hey, as long as they win some huge games, it makes the colorado win over the rammies look a whole lot better...LOL

First of all, the Buffs BARELY won against CSU. If you want your team to look better, than maybe they should play better.

Besides, most of the damn CU fans........DIDN'T even go to CU!

You can't say the same about the Ram Fans!

broncofan303
09-30-2005, 09:51 AM
someone wrote: hey, as long as they win some huge games, it makes the colorado win over the rammies look a whole lot better...LOL

First of all, the Buffs BARELY won against CSU. If you want your team to look better, than maybe they should play better.

Besides, most of the damn CU fans........DIDN'T even go to CU!

You can't say the same about the Ram Fans!

That's funny, doesn't seem like there are too many Ram Fans out there then, you have a 30,000 seated stadium and you can't even fill that up against an instate rival Air Force and you want a Big 12 team to go down there?

Also, there is a thing in college football called "quality wins" if CU beats CSU by any amount, and CSU finish the season 2-9, then that win doesn't mean anything...but if they go out and win the mountain west going 9-2..then guess what, it does mean something...

I do attend CU btw, and you don't have to attend a school to be a fan of it...

chicago_grrl
10-01-2005, 08:00 AM
Actually NO, the Rams don't want CU to come to our field. We want to have the game at Invesco but it seems that since the Buffs don't have the best record there against the Rams, they refuse to continue to have the game there. And most of the Ram fans boycotted the game this season, mainly due to the the Buff's refusal to have the game in neutral territority.

What I find funny is that amount of CU fans that bag on CSU.......and NEVER attended CU.