PDA

View Full Version : Maurice Drew?

WABronco
10-06-2005, 07:43 PM
Hey you draft experts...

Is Maurice Drew for real, or is he this years Darren Sproles-draft spot wise and nfl carries wise?

Skywalker
10-06-2005, 08:10 PM
Hey you draft experts...

Is Maurice Drew for real, or is he this years Darren Sproles-draft spot wise and nfl carries wise?

Maurice Who?

MileHighSpirit
10-06-2005, 09:44 PM
Hey you draft experts...

You know, I haven't had a chance to watch any UCLA action yet. I'm missing on a lot of players including Drew (Mercedes Lewis, Spencer Havner, etc), but it is hard to get West Coast action on the East Coast.

Truthfully, I don't think you have to worry. He is a junior, and probably won't come out this year.

OhNoKoolAid
10-06-2005, 09:51 PM
I think you've pretty much nailed it with that guess, but as MHS said, he is likely two years away. May be more Warrick Dunn than Sproles, however, he looks more impressive in UCLA's pro style attack. I also have a soft spot for him because of my interest in De La Salle football.

*side note* My high school was routinely ranked in the USA Today top fifty football rankings, and won the state championship my senior year (Union High for all of you Okies). Even then, I still scoffed at everyone at school that spoke on how overrated De La Salle was and how Union or Jenks could roll them. I don't remember a time when Union defeated a team filled with the likes of Marcedes Lewis, Darnell Bing, Hershel Dennis... just to name a very little amount of that Cal Poly team De La Salle beat in that famed game.