PDA

View Full Version : I want to trade some of my 2005 cards:

Bruce Letz
10-08-2005, 04:06 PM
I got some cards from a friend that dosn't want to collect anymore so I have extra 2005 cards if any one want them. What I'm looking for are: 2005 Kyle Johnson, 2005 Lenny Walls, 2005 Ron Dayne, All six of the 2005 Draft Set, and the 2004 Denver Broncos Set all of them. So if you are interested in trading for some of this years cards for any of the cards listed below or the whole set let me know.

Thanks

Bruce Letz

dsplcedbrncofan
10-11-2005, 03:23 PM
I have some cards that might be of interest to you.I will initiate a trade and see what you think

dbronc2004
10-11-2005, 04:05 PM
Hey Bruce, I need 2005 Mike Anderson,Trevor Pryce,Jason Elam,Dwayne Carwell,Jake Plummer,Darius Watts,Darrent Williams and John Lynch.I be willing to trade 2004 Rod Smith,Quentin Griffen,Al Wilson,John Lynch,Marco Coleman,Ben Hamilton,Kelly Herdon,Tatum Bell. I will set up a trade, if you like the trade all you will have to do is accept it.Thank you, your fellow Bronco fan, dbronc2004. Thanks for the trade bruce. :D :beer: :rockon:

7Fan30
10-23-2005, 09:36 PM
I also have several from the 2004 set that I'd trade to get the ones I've missed this year. I sent a trade request...but if they're not what you want, let me know.

-B :heh:

broncoram@hotma
10-26-2005, 04:04 AM
Do you still need some cards from 2004. I have almost a complete set to trade. My computer has been done a lot this time and I am missing a lot this year. I need Nate Jackson, Tom Nalen, Todd Devoe, Cooper Carlisle, Kouis Green, George Foster, Matt Lepis, Jeb Putzier, Marco Coleman, Roc Alexander, Mike Leach, Patrick Chukwurah, John Lynch, Swayne Carswell and Jake Plummer. I'll trade with anyone that needs 2004 for the above. Thanks. GO BRONCOS!!!

Bruce Letz
10-26-2005, 06:01 PM
I have them all but Todd Devoe and will trade them for 2004 cards. Which ones are you going to trade me?

Thanks

Bruce

broncoram@hotma
10-28-2005, 06:51 AM
I have 38 doubles and 2 of them I have 3 of.. Which ones would you like.

Thanks
Broncoram

Bruce Letz
10-28-2005, 09:02 PM
I have R. Smith, Q. Griffin, A. Wilson, T. Nalen, K. Hernden, M. Leach, T. Bell, G. Hearst, M. Lepsis, J. Lynch, M. Coleman, B. Hamilton, J. Elam, and D. Carwell. So what I need are any that I don't have. I willing to give you the ones that you are looking for 2004 cards that I don't have. You are asking for 14 palyers I think so I want atleast the same # from the 2004 cards. Let me know what you want to trade. Thanks

broncoram@hotma
10-31-2005, 05:14 PM
I need Dwayne Carswell, Jake Plummer, Mike Leach, Patrick Chukwurah, John Lynch, Roc Alexander, Louis Green, George Foster, Cooper Carlisle, Todd Devoe, Tom Nalen, Nate Jackson, Demetrin Veal. I have from 2004 to trade Reuben Droughns, Rod Smith, Al Wilson, George Foster, Tom Nalen, John Lynch, Marco Coleman, Roc Alexander, Ben Hamilton, Patrcik Chukwurah, Jason Elam, Donnie Spagin, Darius Holland, Cooper Carlisle, Chris Yound, Kelley Herndon, San Brandon, Dan Neil, Darius Watts, Mike Leach, Nick Ferguson,Tatun Bell, Garrison Hearst, Jashon Sykes, Jeff Shoate, Jeb Putzier, Micha Knorr, Nate Jackson, Kyle Johnson, Reggie Haywood, Willie Middlebrook, Matt Lepsis, Mario Fatafehi, Triandos Luke, Terry Pierce, Cecil Sapp.
Let me know what you need. Thanks
Broncoram