PDA

View Full Version : Who is better at running?

GridironChamp
10-23-2005, 03:22 PM
I think Vick and my friend says Young, who do u think??? :confused:

broncofan303
10-23-2005, 03:46 PM
You're not throwing Kyle Wright into that poll? LOL just kidding..

Vince is a much better runner than Vick and that's saying a lot, Vick is probably a better passer than Vince but defintely Vince can run like no other with his size, speed, and moves..

GridironChamp
10-23-2005, 04:55 PM
You're not throwing Kyle Wright into that poll? LOL just kidding..

Vince is a much better runner than Vick and that's saying a lot, Vick is probably a better passer than Vince but defintely Vince can run like no other with his size, speed, and moves..

IM not so sure, Vick looks more determined to get to a certain spot when running a ball. Young just runs cause he can and he is good at it, but Vick seems like the only thing he sees is how to get a first down, TD, or a certian amount of yards, wether it takes moves, power, or vision he seems to get it done

maruske845
10-23-2005, 07:16 PM
to me they both run the same..but i whould choose young over vick any day

GridironChamp
10-23-2005, 08:23 PM

Out of curiosity why would u take YOung??? You say they run the same and VER VERY VER VERY FEW ppl will say Vick doesnt pass better, so i dont see where Young would accel so much more than Vick.

BroncoBailey024
10-23-2005, 08:47 PM
Suck that lane 3-1 :P

mrsolo
10-24-2005, 10:21 AM
I think Vick and my friend says Young, who do u think??? :confused:

I haven't watched Vick play much, so I couldn't give an informed opinion. I have seen a lot of Vince Young. His running seems effortless, and he RARELY takes a hit. He is usually run out of bounds or dragged to the ground. I would think he would last longer with his smooth running, but again I haven't seen much of Vick.

Orange Cru$h
10-24-2005, 10:31 AM

We will see after Vick whoops all over Miami. You may change your mind... Sorry Gridiron! :eek:

GridironChamp
10-24-2005, 04:46 PM
We will see after Vick whoops all over Miami. You may change your mind... Sorry Gridiron! :eek:

OVER MIAMI, lol you crack me up man :laugh:

Not saying VT garunteely looses but i will say they garunteely wont win ;)

Skywalker
10-24-2005, 08:06 PM
I think Vick and Young are pretty much the same but I voted Young...

but I would take Vick over Young because Vick throws better...

Orange Cru$h
10-28-2005, 09:31 AM
OVER MIAMI, lol you crack me up man :laugh:

Not saying VT garunteely looses but i will say they garunteely wont win ;)

Not sure I know this word "GARUNTEELY" Either way it should be a good game. (For VT) I am just yankin your chain. :eek:

badintentions
10-30-2005, 11:10 PM
i pick young...vick is good to watch but to watch young play is an honor!!! :D