uncle rico
10-24-2005, 09:35 PM
just curius??? when does marcus vick become draft eligible :confused:

Dj_Williams52
10-25-2005, 11:39 AM
hes eligable this year

I3IzOnCoF4n24
10-25-2005, 02:18 PM
hmmm, is he any good? about what round do you think he will be drafted?

Skywalker
10-25-2005, 04:40 PM
hmmm, is he any good? about what round do you think he will be drafted?

being eligible doesnt mean he will come out.....

because he was suspended his Sophmore year (last year) and will probally stay his Senior season to raise his stock and work on his skills.

Momentum
10-26-2005, 02:39 PM
Right now, he'd be a mid-first round pick. Most likely to the Lions, as Omar Jacobs is now out for the year. I think he will stay though because he hasnt accomplished much. He hasnt even thrown 20 passes in 1 game. Next year he should be a top 10 pick. And regardless of what people say, there is no way he's better than Mike.

NJfan26
10-26-2005, 04:56 PM
Most likely to the Lions, as Omar Jacobs is now out for the year.

noo. omar jacobs is out for the year??? Oh well maybe this may be good news for us as his stock may drop and we can pick him up in a later round. This kid is amazing and i would love to have him on our bench and watch him develop into a great NFL quaterback.

FDigglefan
10-27-2005, 08:06 AM
Omar Jacobs will definitely be a good one

keep an eye on Brady Quinn and Vince Young as well. Young stated recently that he is going to stay in school for his senior year.

Marcus Vick will amount to nothing, if you ask me.

daniel80111
10-27-2005, 05:07 PM
Marcus Vick cant throw and he also cant run like his brother. Which means he wont do too much in the NFL.

Astros05
10-28-2005, 10:42 AM
Marcus Vick cant throw and he also cant run like his brother. Which means he wont do too much in the NFL.

And he's a pothead!!!!!!! :duh: :eek:

ColRockies_5
10-28-2005, 08:09 PM

How do you figure he can't throw??? A lot of guys (including Mike himself) have said Marcus is a better throw. He actually looks to throw first, and seems to be good at reading coverages and making smart throws. As for the running issue, noone can be as good as Michael, but watching him, you can see that Marcus is a Vick as well. Get ready to eat some crow in a few years... :coffee:

DarKliger
10-29-2005, 12:31 PM
As i live in VA ive seen most of the Va Tech games and from what i can tell Marcus is already a better passer than his brother and closer to Mike Vick in athletic ability than any other QB in either the NFL or College.I think in time Marcus will show to be the better of the two but thats just my opinion.