PDA

View Full Version : Daunte Culpepper to Arizona? His backup to be Phillip Rivers??

RunYouOver
10-25-2005, 12:10 PM
Latest rumors swirling around has it rumored that Culpepper is soon to be a cardinal, and phillip rivers would go to minnesota

Skywalker
10-25-2005, 03:50 PM
Latest rumors swirling around has it rumored that Culpepper is soon to be a cardinal, and phillip rivers would go to minnesota

are you serious? or u just joking?

broncosfan247
10-25-2005, 04:09 PM
I live in so called Viking country, and listen to KFAN about 6-8 hrs a day and this is news to me. But I think Rivers to the Cardinals and Culpepper staying in Minnesota is more realistic.

Skywalker
10-25-2005, 04:24 PM
I live in so called Viking country, and listen to KFAN about 6-8 hrs a day and this is news to me. But I think Rivers to the Cardinals and Culpepper staying in Minnesota is more realistic.

yes it does but it depends on what Denny Green thinks of josh Mcown and what pick the Cardinals have in the draft....because if they have the third pick they most certainly can get Leinert.

Snk16
10-25-2005, 07:11 PM
I don't think Denny Green likes McCown that much.

RunYouOver
10-25-2005, 07:47 PM
by the way, I wasn't joking, in case people got confused...I'll try to get a link ;)

RunYouOver
10-25-2005, 07:49 PM
From foxsports.com's rumor central....

"Pioneer Press columnist Charley Walters believes the Vikings could obtain San Diego QB Philip Rivers with a high 2006 first-round draft pick. Trading their current QB, Dante Culpepper, to Arizona just may get them the bargaining chip they're looking for."

I forget what paper it's from, but you guys can go look it up yourself...

Skywalker
10-25-2005, 07:57 PM
From foxsports.com's rumor central....

"Pioneer Press columnist Charley Walters believes the Vikings could obtain San Diego QB Philip Rivers with a high 2006 first-round draft pick. Trading their current QB, Dante Culpepper, to Arizona just may get them the bargaining chip they're looking for."

I forget what paper it's from, but you guys can go look it up yourself...

boy would Arizona love to have Dante....

but I dont believe this...

Bronco_f1
10-25-2005, 09:32 PM

That seems unlikely, Daunte is Minnesota as Brett Favre is Green Bay. Maybe Philip Rivers will go to Minnesota as a backup. Josh McCown is Arizona's QB, and he has talent to stay there as the starter

Jaws
11-02-2005, 07:25 AM
Interesting rumor!

What will happen now Culpepper is on IR?

MileHighBronco
11-10-2005, 10:31 PM
i dont think this is true...i havent seen it on sports center and i watch it almost every morning :coffee:

Snk16
11-11-2005, 02:09 PM
i dont think this is true...i havent seen it on sports center and i watch it almost every morning :coffee:
Thus why it's in the "Rumor Mill"

The|Snake#16
11-13-2005, 12:16 PM
That seems unlikely, Daunte is Minnesota as Brett Favre is Green Bay. Maybe Philip Rivers will go to Minnesota as a backup. Josh McCown is Arizona's QB, and he has talent to stay there as the starter

Dude, McCown isn't even starting in AZ right now, why would he be set there? I think he's better than warner, but Green obviously doesn't. McCown is the only one that has won them a game, Warner isn't performing.

I doubt Minnesota would give up Culpepper, sure he had a bad season, but with his history, it'd be hard to just drop him like that.

Cards will probably try to get a QB and RB in the draft, they have no running game whatsoever.