PDA

View Full Version : Bronco Songs

CavMP3
08-25-2003, 08:44 PM
This may seem like a strange question...

but can anyone tell me what song was played at Invesco Field everytime the Broncos went to Kick the ball off.

It sounded like an awesome song and it really pumped the guys up.

Thanks

broncodallas
11-05-2003, 01:24 AM
do you know which one that is? it sounds liek Eddie Vedder or Pearl Jam...... your insight would be appreicated....

broncodallas
11-05-2003, 01:35 AM
too badi did not ask sooner.. i just spent $20 downloading Pearl Jam songs on I Tunes! thansk again.

Orange&Blue
11-05-2003, 01:38 AM
I'm not sure if the song sounds like Eddie Vedder/Pearl Jam or not. We could be thinking of different songs.

broncodallas
11-05-2003, 01:41 AM
i just downloaded it.. that was it... when it is blaring in the stadium and all you can hear is it on TV, it sounds like Eddie Vedder at the beginning. obviosuly, now tha ti hear the real song, it does not..... but the intro is what they play right before they kickoff, right?

Orange&Blue
11-05-2003, 01:42 AM
We Ready - Archie Eversole feat Bubba Sparxx

broncodallas
11-05-2003, 01:43 AM
you are correct oh great one..... thanks again.

Orange&Blue
11-05-2003, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by broncodallas
..... but the intro is what they play right before they kickoff, right?

I think so. I'm going off of memory from what a player said a few months ago.

broncospirit
11-05-2003, 12:05 PM
I hate to appear ignorant here, but can anyone set me straight on the name and artist of the tune played at Mile High during kick-offs? Not knowing is driving me crazy. Thanks. Go Broncs!!!

Orange&Blue
11-05-2003, 12:06 PM

broncospirit
11-05-2003, 12:07 PM
Thanks!!!! Made my day!!!!

macsrufus
11-05-2003, 04:19 PM
During kick-offs there is a song that they play in the stadium (Bronco home games), what is it? It was also played during the World Series in Miami. It sounds like some kind of remixed chant. Just curious.

Orange&Blue
11-05-2003, 11:00 PM

Wow, 3 recent requests! This song is in demand!

Ben3175
11-08-2003, 08:30 AM
Hey guys heres a goofy question, what is the song the broncos play on the stadium speakers during kick offs. I need to settle an argument with my wife. thanks

Orange&Blue
11-08-2003, 11:15 AM

ozzy_osbourne
11-08-2003, 12:31 PM
I have a copy if you would like...

ozzy_osbourne
11-08-2003, 01:03 PM
I have zip file that I can email to any one who would like a copy of "We Ready"...

Pierce
11-14-2003, 01:18 AM
I've got an honest question to ask of my fellow Bronco fans. What is the name of that song that is played after the Broncos score? The one that starts out We Will, We Will...

I would appreciate an answer from whoever knows. I'm brand new to this forum, but I've been a Bronco fan for about 20 years.

Orange&Blue
11-14-2003, 01:45 AM
http://www.denverbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=3291

Check out the thread above. This is the only song I know the Broncos play, but there could be others. Try emailing Ozzy and checking.

I love winter
11-17-2003, 11:22 AM
does anyone know the name of that tune that's played over the PA system as DEN is lining up to kick off?

great tune to get pumped up to....

oh and that was my first time at Invesco - what an awesome stadium!

Orange&Blue
11-17-2003, 11:37 AM

I love winter
11-17-2003, 11:42 AM
thanks orange and blue...

great/dominating win for your team yesterday. It was fun to be at Invesco for the first time and witness that...

Cheers!

Orange&Blue
11-17-2003, 11:50 AM
You're welcome! Boy you were treated to a dominating show by the Broncos! I've never seen a team so helpless in my life, not at the NFL level anyway. I wish I could've been there to see that in person.

mattos
11-17-2003, 12:37 PM
how often does this question get asked? seems like twice a week.

Orange&Blue
11-17-2003, 12:40 PM
Often

AsianOrange
11-17-2003, 01:33 PM
I don't like that song too much. Denver needs a cooler kickoff song.

I like it when the RAMS scores a TD because you hear them play this song I have no idea what it's called.

Jared
11-17-2003, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by CrazyAsian
I don't like that song too much. Denver needs a cooler kickoff song.

I do not like the song either. I am sure it will change at some point. I mean, maybe not right now, but I don't see it hanging around for 20 years or anything either.

Zanataki
11-17-2003, 02:42 PM
They could play Pump it up by Joe Budden that is all I can think of.

AsianOrange
11-17-2003, 02:53 PM
bcollins: Wouldn't the cheer gang be Patriot fans?

chickennob2
11-17-2003, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by bcollin1
Or how about "Smack My Bltch Up" (Prodigy)?

I don't know about the Pats, but New JErsey Nets could us that song (Jason Kidd last season)

Pierce
11-17-2003, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by I love winter
does anyone know the name of that tune that's played over the PA system as DEN is lining up to kick off?

I asked that same question when I first registered here a few days ago. This must not have been a song regularly played on the radio or elsewhere. So many people (including me) hadn't heard "We Ready" until it was played at football games. I actually like it. I agree with some individuals that this won't be one of those songs that "lasts forever" in the minds of people. However, I don't have a problem with the song at all. I just didn't know what it was.

BlueDamsel
11-18-2003, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Pierce
I asked that same question when I first registered here a few days ago. This must not have been a song regularly played on the radio or elsewhere. So many people (including me) hadn't heard "We Ready" until it was played at football games. I actually like it. I agree with some individuals that this won't be one of those songs that "lasts forever" in the minds of people. However, I don't have a problem with the song at all. I just didn't know what it was.

You can download it from places online--have you heard the whole song? it's actually an awful song, but the bit that they play at the games is alright.:goofy:

Orange&Blue
11-18-2003, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by BeerGirl
You can download it from places online--have you heard the whole song? it's actually an awful song, but the bit that they play at the games is alright.:goofy:

I've never even heard it on the radio. I'll take your word for it. :)

sube731
11-21-2003, 01:01 PM
does anyone know what the name of the song and/or who the artist is that plays right before every kick off at a Denver Bronco football game? (At Invesco Field) Any info would be great.

Chronic_Toker
11-21-2003, 01:17 PM
I'm think that the artist is Bubba Sparxx, and the name of the song is I'm Ready. I'm not quite sure though. I just saw something posted earlier about it.

mattos
11-21-2003, 01:18 PM
if you had gone to the newbie forum like you were supposed to, you wouldn't have had to ask :goofy:

Chronic_Toker
11-21-2003, 01:21 PM
Here it is:

mattos
11-21-2003, 01:22 PM
hey does anybody know the song they play at kickoff????

Chronic_Toker
11-21-2003, 01:28 PM
Why is it that some of you give us newbies a hard time. We're fellow Broncos fans just like you, but we just didn't know about this message thing. Give us a break. Although no one's giving me a hard time, I'm just sticking up for a fellow newbie. :D

Javalon
11-21-2003, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by horseface
you're excused...but I'd really like to know what everyone thinks of Jake Plummer...that hasn't been discussed yet.

Hehe! Why, he's the $40 million mistake that's as good as Elway!

AsianOrange
11-21-2003, 02:36 PM
You can visit the newbie area and find out answers there.

Horseface: What school did Trent Green come out from? Was he a high profile?

ljsukay
12-07-2003, 06:27 PM
Does anyone know where I can get the music that's played after each Bronco touchdown or field goal and before they kick the ball?
Thanks,

Maverick
12-07-2003, 06:31 PM
talking about that rap song?? I forget who its by, but its called "we ready."

Pierce
12-07-2003, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by Maverick
talking about that rap song?? I forget who its by, but its called "we ready."

By Archie Eversole

Cara_Bella
12-08-2003, 09:31 AM
I got the song on kazza

KSBRONCOSFAN
12-11-2003, 06:47 PM
Can anyone tell me the name of the song they play right before a kickoff after scoring? They played it seven times against the CHEFS.

Meck77¨
12-11-2003, 10:03 PM
"We ready" by Archie Featuring Bubba Sparx......We'll be blasting it with over 300 watts of power in LOT G on Sunday.

See thread "who's going to the game on Sunday tailgate invite thread" If you want to come by and hear it in person!

Pierce
12-12-2003, 01:45 AM
As many times as this question has been asked (and I was guilty of it myself), "We Ready" must not have been a hit on the radio. More people would have known it.

Meck77¨
12-12-2003, 04:59 AM
I found the lyrics if anybody was curious what the words actually are. They only play the beginning of the song. I did some editing for the 18 and under crowd. If I missed one mods feel free to fix it. I think I got them all.

[Chorus] (*background in parenthesis*)
We ready(what, what)
We ready(what, what)
We ready(we ready, we ready)
For y'alllll(come on, we ready, come on)
We ready(we ready for)
We ready(we ready for)
We ready(we ready for)
For y'all(we ready, we ready)

[Verse 1]
Ain't no question 'bout, who the best
Macy gon' lay the track and Archie come to do the rest
Step in the way, multiple shots are goin through your chest
You must have called Pastor Troy cuz boy, you is blessed
And I'ma take him out the game y'all
It ain't no thang y'all
You wanna buck I'll rip you up like a chainsaw
The game's raw, boy, please believe it
Keep your bible with you cause you gonna be needin Jesus
Fiendin for chart-toppin hits
And Archie ain't gonna stop droppin ****
I'ma make a million dollars then stand on the top of it
Rockin it, until the day I die in this game
Archie with the Phat Boy addin the fire to the fame

[Chorus](2x)
(what, what in background)

[Verse 2]
A-T-L we bout that head bustin, we leave you dead cousin
Whassup, huh b*** n***, you said somethin
If you ready why you stumblin to the floor, huh?
If you ready why you stutterin "I ain't drunk"
I'ma show em why they call us dirty
There is no mercy for playa haters cause he ain't worthy
Heard of me then, "Hell naw" before, bet you done heard of me now
Atlanta, Georgia where the dirty be found
See I done did this since my younger days
Only 16 but my pocket's never underage
So let's get paid, cause I stay ready for it, please
And you is crazy if you think you ready for me, so who ready

[Chorus](2x)
(what, what in background)

[Verse 3]
You ain't ready for us, cause you ain't ready for me
Courtney B chop and knock a n**** down to his knees
Stay as crunk as can be
Who keeps it crunker than we
Nobody that's why we comin throwin bows and them knees
See our foes and they freeze
They be some suckas at heart
We ready for what you bringin so we bust ya apart
You bustas ain't hard, stack em up and knockin em down
Another cop in the ground, boy, who stoppin me now
Choppin em down, see how quick you drop to the ground
Playin to be raw with ya ball likes to knock you around
I done twisted up the game, there's a knot in it now
And if you didn't see it comin, Phat Boy lockin it down

[Chorus](2x)

Meck77¨
12-12-2003, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Pierce
As many times as this question has been asked (and I was guilty of it myself), "We Ready" must not have been a hit on the radio. More people would have known it.

It's actually an older song. The same guy came up with the Naa naaa naaa na...na...naa..naaa.naa..naaa Hey Hey Hey goodbye......

ozzy_osbourne
12-12-2003, 12:57 PM
Our special teams’ captain Keith Burns brought it out, mainly as a special teams anthem, and now everyone is biting his idea…

KSBRONCOSFAN
12-12-2003, 01:10 PM
This was my first time in the new mile high and I was thoroughly impressed. Thanks for the info on the song! Let's hope the Broncos can keep rollin'.

bootydo
09-17-2004, 08:28 AM
To anyone who has been to a game so far this season...not sure if this includes pre-season games, but does anyone know the song and/artist of the song that plays over the p.a. system, just before a Broncos kick-off? Or the music when the team takes the field for pregame warm-ups (When the defense breaks the huddle and comes out)???

DRBronco
09-17-2004, 08:39 AM
I am not the foremost expert on hip-hop but the songs main lyric says something like......"if you dont throw it up, dont give a damn"....something like that. I am not a rap guy so thats the best I can do! Im not sure why I posted this........:D

Maverick
09-17-2004, 10:07 AM
"we dont give a damn, we dont give a F uck"

I remember hearing that song, just not 100% sure if it was right as they were kicking off or not.

DRBronco
09-17-2004, 10:14 AM
Yep, thats it. I couldnt remember what the exact line was. They play it at kickoff and during defensive transitions. Sounds pretty good in the stadium!!!

Maverick
09-17-2004, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by DRBronco
Yep, thats it. I couldnt remember what the exact line was. They play it at kickoff and during defensive transitions. Sounds pretty good in the stadium!!!

yeah, I think you're right.. good job. :D

BlazinBronco
11-16-2004, 06:14 AM
Can anyone help me obtain the CORRECT lyrics to the Bronco's Fight song, and not some BSU broncos fight song either...

Thx in advance...

BlueDamsel
11-16-2004, 03:42 PM
Can anyone help me obtain the CORRECT lyrics to the Bronco's Fight song, and not some BSU broncos fight song either...

Thx in advance...

Uh the Broncos don't have a fight song...

After every score they play the "Hey Song" also known as "Rock & Roll part 2"...

Vulcan
11-20-2004, 02:44 PM
The Hey Song = L33t.

Wait, does a band play it, or a recording?

Every football team must have a marching/pep band.

Elway
11-21-2004, 01:17 PM
Yeah but you Dolt fans are not too bright. try posting in the appropriate thread topic. I know it is hard with all that reading and letters & stuff. But we have faith in you. Reading is fundamental.

Snk16
11-21-2004, 01:27 PM
Yeah but you Dolt fans are not too bright. try posting in the appropriate thread topic. I know it is hard with all that reading and letters & stuff. But we have faith in you. Reading is fundamental.

No, it's the same post he always posts.

alepore
12-16-2004, 05:24 PM
This may be a strange question, but I am sure someone knows.

Do you know what song was played last year, 2003, each time the Broncos kicked off after scoring a touch down at the home games? :confused:

JRWIZ
12-16-2004, 09:03 PM
Not having gone to home game in decades now and only seeing them on TV. I hear cheers on the TV like they are maybe counting down 1-2-3. It is not clear what they are saying.

At first I was think they were alluding to 3 and out but it doe not always apply. Can someone tell me what the organized cheers are?

JRWIZ
12-16-2004, 09:47 PM
theyre saying IN-COM-PLETE!!!!

Really not what it sounds llike on TV but I'll try to listen better. Any other chants?

West
12-17-2004, 06:14 AM
at the raiders it was...'F THOSE RAIDERS' and 'RAIDERS SUCK' ummm 'LET'S GO BRONCOS' and yes the song is 'WE READY'