PDA

View Full Version : Best RB of this year

badintentions
11-02-2005, 07:53 PM
who do u think?.. me i think reggie bush is da best!!!he got da skillz too

Sevenis7
11-02-2005, 08:12 PM
Reggie Bush, easily. Would love to see him in the Blue & Orange, but I know that's not going to happen....

xX-Bronco-Xx
11-03-2005, 10:39 AM
Reggie right now is the best an up coming in my opinion will be Darius Walker from ND :cool:

IrishConrad
11-03-2005, 10:46 AM
Dontrel Moore goes to New Mexico....not State.

GridironChamp
11-03-2005, 09:27 PM
This is bologna if you dont say BUSH, everyone will go by TDs or total yards, but look at averages, Bush gets so many less carries for more production. He makes big plays when Defenses no where the ball is going, o ya and not to forget he actually plays real teams unlike half the guys on that list.

Reggie Bush hands down.

broncofan303
11-03-2005, 10:15 PM
LenDale is so underrated...its too bad that Reggie Bush "wow"s us with his amazing long runs with like 10 jukes on the play...but LenDale has moves, power, and pretty good speed on him... It's very easy to pick Bush however, so I don't blame you guys for that, but my vote goes to LenDale White...

Skywalker
11-03-2005, 10:20 PM
I voted DeAngelo Williams....

he is also getting lost in the crowd with all the Bush hype.....DeAngelo amazes me and I expect a big play from him everytime he touches the ball, he has speed,power,and moves.

badintentions
11-03-2005, 10:56 PM
Dontrel Moore goes to New Mexico....not State.

my bad...gosh :goofy:

mrsolo
11-04-2005, 08:02 AM
I voted for DeAngelo, because I think he's got more potential to play tailback in the NFL, whereas Bush will move around, play H-back, receiver, etc. Right now, as far as college runningbacks go, though, I'd have to go with Reggie Bush.

Next year, I think we'll see a resurgence of Adrian Peterson. He looked more like himself against Nebraska. If OU's line continues to get better going into next year, he'll have a monster season.

TXBRONC
11-04-2005, 08:07 AM
Bush hands down.

bronc_fan23
11-11-2005, 01:11 AM
its "Wazzu"....and his nickname is The Ghost...and now he is the leading rusher in the nation

Jerome "The Ghost" Harrison 1550 yards 6.4 avg 14 TDs

GO COUGS!

TXBRONC
11-11-2005, 06:35 AM
I voted for DeAngelo, because I think he's got more potential to play tailback in the NFL, whereas Bush will move around, play H-back, receiver, etc. Right now, as far as college runningbacks go, though, I'd have to go with Reggie Bush.

Next year, I think we'll see a resurgence of Adrian Peterson. He looked more like himself against Nebraska. If OU's line continues to get better going into next year, he'll have a monster season.

No if Reggie gets in the right system he can be a starting tailback. He's about the same size as Portis when he came out of college.

badintentions
11-11-2005, 03:45 PM
its "Wazzu"....and his nickname is The Ghost...

GO COUGS!

my bad...gosh everyone makes mistakes :D

y2cragie
11-11-2005, 03:57 PM
Deangelo hands down. The only reason Reggie bush is put ahead of him is because of who he plays for. Deangelo Has over 500 yards more than Bush. And thats on a good Memphis team. Reggie Bush is on an elite team you'd expect him to have more.

badintentions
11-11-2005, 04:04 PM
Deangelo hands down. The only reason Reggie bush is put ahead of him is because of who he plays for. Deangelo Has over 500 yards more than Bush. And thats on a good Memphis team. Reggie Bush is on an elite team you'd expect him to have more.

id never look at it that way...wow...pretty intresting...i wonder if DeAngelo Williams played for USC, Would he hav better stats then REGGIE BUSH? :goofy:

y2cragie
11-11-2005, 04:13 PM
id never look at it that way...wow...pretty intresting...i wonder if DeAngelo Williams played for USC, Would he hav better stats then REGGIE BUSH? :goofy:
I dont know. Alot of it is the systems they play in obviously. I have not had a chance to see both play every game so to make a statement that I believe everyone should follow, would be wrong.

OhNoKoolAid
11-11-2005, 04:22 PM
Since this is a COLLEGE football thread, and upside has little to do with the debate, nobody has done more for their team than Brian Calhoun. This is a .500 type team that is contending for the Big Ten Championship because of the dynamic style of play Calhoun brings on EVERY play. Bush is the better prospect, asily, as is Williams, but neither has contributed to the level of team success as Calhoun has. Williams has done a lot for sure, but Calhoun has made the most difference, keeping Wisconsin in championship contention. Calhoun is an every down COLLEGE back whose had a tremendous season maintaining the success Wiscosin has received in years past, despite a worse overall collection of talent.

Also, I may have missed him on the list, but Michael Bush of Louisville is having a phenominal season, and is leading the NCAA in touchdowns.

badintentions
11-12-2005, 07:25 PM
anyone think its possible for a rb to get picked as the 1st pick in 2006 draft...like say for instance...reggie bush or who ever!!!

badintentions
11-12-2005, 08:54 PM
Since this is a COLLEGE football thread, and upside has little to do with the debate, nobody has done more for their team than Brian Calhoun. This is a .500 type team that is contending for the Big Ten Championship because of the dynamic style of play Calhoun brings on EVERY play. Bush is the better prospect, asily, as is Williams, but neither has contributed to the level of team success as Calhoun has. Williams has done a lot for sure, but Calhoun has made the most difference, keeping Wisconsin in championship contention. Calhoun is an every down COLLEGE back whose had a tremendous season maintaining the success Wiscosin has received in years past, despite a worse overall collection of talent.

Also, I may have missed him on the list, but Michael Bush of Louisville is having a phenominal season, and is leading the NCAA in touchdowns.

brian calhoun...r u kiddin me...he only gaine 18 yds on 15 rushes in wisconsins loss to Iowa 20 to 10... :confused: uuummmm i dont think dats helpin da team out...15 rushes for 18 yards...especially if they lost...come on now!!! :duh:

OhNoKoolAid
11-12-2005, 10:24 PM
brian calhoun...r u kiddin me...he only gaine 18 yds on 15 rushes in wisconsins loss to Iowa 20 to 10... :confused: uuummmm i dont think dats helpin da team out...15 rushes for 18 yards...especially if they lost...come on now!!! :duh:

I'm sorry, I can't see into the future, perhaps you can...

Go ahead and deny both Calhoun and my comments, judging by your diction, I've already weighed my opinion on yours...

AZ Snake Fan
11-12-2005, 10:32 PM
--- Adrian has been nicked up this year, but he will be one of those late round phenoms --- i have not seen a downhill runner like him for years --- he has great speed, agility, and size --- any NFL team will be lucky to get him !!! --- :cheers:

badintentions
11-20-2005, 06:21 PM
I'm sorry, I can't see into the future, perhaps you can...

Go ahead and deny both Calhoun and my comments, judging by your diction, I've already weighed my opinion on yours...

my bad ohnokid!!! :goofy: have a beer :beer:

bronc_fan23
11-23-2005, 10:17 PM
just look at my sig...i mean come on leading rusher in the nation in the pac-10

badintentions
11-26-2005, 07:38 PM
but he aint nothin like reggie bush....reggie bush carries the team on his back!

mrsolo
11-26-2005, 07:53 PM
but he aint nothin like reggie bush....reggie bush carries the team on his back

Not every week though. He's had his outstanding games, and overall has been the biggest playmaker in college football this year. But, to say he carries the team on his back is a little too much. He's been huge for them in two games. They could have won all the rest without him.

One player can make a pretty big difference though. Look at how much better OU is with Peterson in the line up. He exploded on Okie State in the second half for like 200 yards. He's over 1000 for the season, and he's only had about 6 games worth of carries.

--- Adrian has been nicked up this year, but he will be one of those late round phenoms --- i have not seen a downhill runner like him for years --- he has great speed, agility, and size --- any NFL team will be lucky to get him !!! ---

Adrian will easily be a top 5 pick in '07 if he's healthy and has a good season next year.

broncosphreek
11-26-2005, 09:16 PM
Reggie Bush... he is just doing awesome... i think he has a chance of winning the heisman

rcsodak
11-27-2005, 12:10 AM
--- Adrian has been nicked up this year, but he will be one of those late round phenoms --- i have not seen a downhill runner like him for years --- he has great speed, agility, and size --- any NFL team will be lucky to get him !!! --- :cheers:

AD broke 1000yds again, and that's playing in 7 games and a few plays......
(avg. 146ypg)
....and has scored 14tds......

hmmmmmmmm....add in those missing games, and he'd be kickin' Bush's assssss!!!!!!! :coffee:

armedequation
11-27-2005, 02:07 PM
"reggie bush carries the team on his back" ~ thats gotta be a leading canidate for lamest comment of the year. get real

cant believe maurice drew isnt up there? he has the same style as bush but just doesnt have the coach or people around him that usc has

that and marooney should get way more votes than calhoun

badintentions
11-30-2005, 03:54 AM
"reggie bush carries the team on his back" ~ thats gotta be a leading canidate for lamest comment of the year. get real

cant believe maurice drew isnt up there? he has the same style as bush but just doesnt have the coach or people around him that usc has

that and marooney should get way more votes than calhoun

sure buddy :duh: