PDA

View Full Version : Rose Bowl Matchup

badintentions
11-04-2005, 01:09 AM
who do u think will play in the rose bowl or what team do u want to go rose bowl? please vote...and put ur say in it!!!or whatever...i say USC Trojans and the Texas Longhorns!!! :coffee:

broncofan303
11-04-2005, 09:48 AM
Texas has a very weak schedule left but their early season schedule should get them into Pasadena...USC is going to win out as well, I'm not going to doubt them any more (although their D is horrible)...VTech deserves to be in the game because they play in a tough ACC and if they come out undefeated, there's no question they have an argument..but I don't see them going undefeated...

GridironChamp
11-05-2005, 04:15 PM
I think it depends on the game tonight.

If Miami beats VT badly then i think Miami will end up in the bowl

If Miami barly wins then Texas will be in Rose Bowl

If VT wins in anyway then they will be in the Bowl.

O ya against USC of course

BroncoBailey024
11-05-2005, 04:18 PM
V tech and Texas. :D

GridironChamp
11-05-2005, 04:55 PM
V tech and Texas. :D

How exactly will USC loose, and to who?

alan
11-05-2005, 05:16 PM
can someone tell me what those mean,i know 303 you told me before but i just can crasp the whole bowl thing

GridironChamp
11-05-2005, 09:33 PM
can someone tell me what those mean,i know 303 you told me before but i just can crasp the whole bowl thing

What what things mean?????

The bowls are like the championship for COLLEGE football.

badintentions
11-06-2005, 04:58 PM
How exactly will USC loose, and to who?

hey they could lose to UCLA...UCLA is a pretty good team this year...duuuuh :duh: ...da canes arent dat good this season either...i dont know y i put them on da list!!! :confused:

broncofan303
11-06-2005, 05:07 PM
hey they could lose to UCLA...UCLA is a pretty good team this year...duuuuh :duh: ...da canes arent dat good this season either...i dont know y i put them on da list!!! :confused:

The same UCLA team that lost to Arizona 52-14? I don't think so, USC will be there in Pasadena...the question is who else will be there? The U, Horns, Bama?

TXBRONC
11-06-2005, 05:17 PM
The same UCLA team that lost to Arizona 52-14? I don't think so, USC will be there in Pasadena...the question is who else will be there? The U, Horns, Bama?

As long as Texas keeps winning no dice for Miami and Bama.

badintentions
11-06-2005, 05:26 PM

the u...hey i like da canes tooo but...miiiiiiiiaaaaaamiii, r u kurazy...they aint gonna go...texas has a way better chance of going then Miami :goofy:

y2cragie
11-06-2005, 05:28 PM
If it carries on as it is, then USC & Texas are the clear favourates, with Bama bringing up the third spot and Miami and VT are almost dead heat for fourth.

badintentions
11-06-2005, 05:41 PM
bama in the 3rd spot...how is dat possible!!!wat happen to Virgina TeCh being at 3rd...

y2cragie
11-06-2005, 05:47 PM
They got blown out by Miami while Alabama won 17-0. Ok it was more a defensive win but a wins a win in the end. That is my own personal way of seeing it. No doubt the official polls will be differant and definatly the next two games for the teams will really tell the story.

TXBRONC
11-06-2005, 06:28 PM
bama in the 3rd spot...how is dat possible!!!wat happen to Virgina TeCh being at 3rd...

Losing big to Miami.

GridironChamp
11-06-2005, 08:55 PM
LOL i dont know why this guy is going phsyco, but Miami is ranked number 3.

USC #1
Texas # 2
Miami #3
Bama #4
VT #5 (i think)

Miami is gaining ground fast on Texas, after a demoloshing of VT, without thier stud RB Tyrone Moss i might add.

broncofan303
11-06-2005, 09:13 PM
LOL i dont know why this guy is going phsyco, but Miami is ranked number 3.

USC #1
Texas # 2
Miami #3
Bama #4
VT #5 (i think)

Miami is gaining ground fast on Texas, after a demoloshing of VT, without thier stud RB Tyrone Moss i might add.

You know what is also helping Miami....Quality wins, every win Colorado gets, it just adds into the BCS points to help Miami and Texas out making those W's over good teams look real good...hey, maybe we'll do you a favor and knock out Texas in the Big 12 championship...you never know..all I can say is remember 2001!!

badintentions
11-06-2005, 09:59 PM
Losing big to Miami.

they lost big to miami...aint dat some $h!t!!! :duh:

bronc_fan23
11-06-2005, 11:15 PM
It will be USC and Texas. Easy remaining schedules for both teams and no one can stop Vince Young or USC's offense.

GridironChamp
11-09-2005, 05:36 PM
It will be USC and Texas. Easy remaining schedules for both teams and no one can stop Vince Young or USC's offense.

Lets see...... Easy schedule = win but also less BCS points.
Miami and Alabama have a chance to pass them, but i dont think Bama will, they will loose. And also remember that its football college football at that, any team can win. ;)

TXBRONC
11-09-2005, 07:37 PM
Miami and Alabama have a chance to pass them, but i dont think Bama will, they will loose. And also remember that its football college football at that, any team can win. ;)

As long as Texas keeps winning impressively they will be in the National Championship game.

badintentions
11-10-2005, 04:42 AM

wow u really like the canes...its too bad they had to loose to FSU in the begininng...i would like to see them hav another undefeated season with a championship like back in 2001... :beer:

GridironChamp
11-10-2005, 09:06 PM
wow u really like the canes...its too bad they had to loose to FSU in the begininng...i would like to see them hav another undefeated season with a championship like back in 2001... :beer:

They wont ever be that good again, they are loosing too many good players to like central Florida and other small schools in the area. I would love to see another championship year but it wont happen until they get another good QB.