PDA

View Full Version : We suck...

Big Buck 1981
11-05-2005, 05:05 PM
...real bad. If your team lets one of the worst offeses in the Big XII hang 40 on ya, you can officially say your team sucks. Cheers to another screwed up year.

I'd also like to take this time to eat a little crow, and say this to all who said Nebraska sucks...you told me so. :hurt: :cross: :speech:

broncofan303
11-05-2005, 05:52 PM
Takes a man to admit that you've were wrong and NU sucks...CP points towards ya..

armedequation
11-05-2005, 07:36 PM
one of my teams....ucla..... is getting throttled by arizona, of course arizona is probably better than KU but not by much.

Nick7
11-05-2005, 07:54 PM
...real bad. If your team lets one of the worst offeses in the Big XII hang 40 on ya, you can officially say your team sucks. Cheers to another screwed up year.

I'd also like to take this time to eat a little crow, and say this to all who said Nebraska sucks...you told me so. :hurt: :cross: :speech:

I am so pissed at the huskers right now. They went from 4-0 to 5-4 real fast. I really thought we had a chance to beat Texas in the Big 12 Championship. I would be pissing my pants if we beat k-state next week.

Buff_bronc_fan
11-05-2005, 08:27 PM
Yeah, and CU is gonna take the North for the 4th time in 5 years barring any major miracles for ISU.. :D

rcsodak
11-05-2005, 11:19 PM
I am so pissed at the huskers right now. They went from 4-0 to 5-4 real fast. I really thought we had a chance to beat Texas in the Big 12 Championship. I would be pissing my pants if we beat k-state next week.

I hear South Dakota State and North Dakota State Universities are looking better and better for future opponents...... :laugh:

Seriously....how could ANYBODY be excited by a team that beat (barely) the likes of Maine, Pitt, etx.........?

I've heard of homers before............ :eek:

Don't look now, but an improved KState is next. With Everridge(sp) behind center, they're much better.
If it's close, can Callahan & Co. make the right calls?
And that's their last chance for a win......CU will dominate them.

Big Buck 1981
11-06-2005, 09:35 AM
I hear South Dakota State and North Dakota State Universities are looking better and better for future opponents...... :laugh:

Seriously....how could ANYBODY be excited by a team that beat (barely) the likes of Maine, Pitt, etx.........?

I've heard of homers before............ :eek:

Don't look now, but an improved KState is next. With Everridge(sp) behind center, they're much better.
If it's close, can Callahan & Co. make the right calls?
And that's their last chance for a win......CU will dominate them.

Don't be getting to high on yourself...everybody said the Oklahoma loss to UCLA was a loss to a quality team...except they got BLOWN OUT by an unranked Arizona team last night.

Looks like Mike Stoops did what his brother could not.

Oh, BTW, yes, I am trash talking Oklahoma. :P It's the only thing I've got left to do since Nebraska will be lucky to make the toilet bowl.

rcsodak
11-06-2005, 11:22 AM
Don't be getting to high on yourself...everybody said the Oklahoma loss to UCLA was a loss to a quality team...except they got BLOWN OUT by an unranked Arizona team last night.

Looks like Mike Stoops did what his brother could not.

Oh, BTW, yes, I am trash talking Oklahoma. :P It's the only thing I've got left to do since Nebraska will be lucky to make the toilet bowl.
No prob, buck.....

I'd HOPE AZ is better NOW than OU WAS week 2. :D

Nick7
11-07-2005, 03:43 PM

I was fairly excited that we beat Iowa State and came very close to Texas Tech.

rcsodak
11-07-2005, 05:15 PM
I was fairly excited that we beat Iowa State and came very close to Texas Tech.
Iowa State is a jeckyl/hyde team....always have been, for some reason...

....and tech, can't seem to put games together away from their state.

bronc_fan23
11-11-2005, 01:09 AM
I feel ya...im a Washington State Cougar fan....they are unbelievable.....had leads against UCLA, Cal, and Arizona State....blew them all....we have the 2nd leading rusher and the 4th leading reciever in the nation....any coug fan on the board knows the struggles, heartbreak and frustration we have been going through this year.