PDA

View Full Version : It's back baby! RTB's Mock Draft!!!

ReleaseTheBeast7
11-05-2005, 05:17 PM
It's only like... 6 months away, time to talk draft!

1st (From Washington): Derek Hagan | WR | Arizona State
1st: Pat Watkins | FS | Florida State
2nd: Daryn Colledge | OT | Boise State
3rd: Mike Bell | RB | Arizona
4th (From Washington): Darrell Hackney | QB | UAB
4th: Mark Anderson | DE | Alabama
5th: Marvin Philip | C | California
6th: Jon Scifres | K | Missouri State
7th: Pierre Woods | OLB | Michigan

Rate :rockon:

alan
11-05-2005, 05:25 PM
i dont think we will waste our first pick on a WR,thats going to be O line or a safety

ReleaseTheBeast7
11-05-2005, 05:44 PM
i dont think we will waste our first pick on a WR,thats going to be O line or a safety

WR is our biggest need, or a possession WR. Behind Lelie and Smith, who will be retiring, who do you want to be our #2 receiver? Todd Devoe? Get out of here.

PsychoChicken
11-05-2005, 06:23 PM
It's pretty ugly, which is why I think it could be pretty accurate. Who the hell knows with Shanahan making the picks?

Watkins is not a first rounder; Hagan is barely a first rounder. I definitely don't support drafting a receiver in round one, because all the value at that position is in the second and third rounds. I'd much rather see Martin Nance as a Bronco after a second round pick.

I do like the Colledge pick, but I'd much rather tap into the first round talents at tackle. I'd gladly take Scott or McNeill in the first over either of your first rounders.

WABronco
11-05-2005, 06:39 PM
It's pretty ugly, which is why I think it could be pretty accurate. Who the hell knows with Shanahan making the picks?

Watkins is not a first rounder; Hagan is barely a first rounder. I definitely don't support drafting a receiver in round one, because all the value at that position is in the second and third rounds. I'd much rather see Martin Nance as a Bronco after a second round pick.

I do like the Colledge pick, but I'd much rather tap into the first round talents at tackle. I'd gladly take Scott or McNeill in the first over either of your first rounders.

Agreed, why waste the value of our first rounders on WR's when we could use them to improve other areas of need, such as DL and S, which are highly rated in this years draft?

I'd like to see them go:

Safety/DLineman in round one
WR round two
OL in mid rounds
RB prosect in mid to late rounds

I'd also like to see Shanny and Sundquist conduct the same "mass drafting" of one position like they did with the CB's this year. It literally replenishes a whole position on your team...

ReleaseTheBeast7
11-05-2005, 07:51 PM
Agreed, why waste the value of our first rounders on WR's when we could use them to improve other areas of need, such as DL and S, which are highly rated in this years draft?

I'd like to see them go:

Safety/DLineman in round one
WR round two
OL in mid rounds
RB prosect in mid to late rounds

I'd also like to see Shanny and Sundquist conduct the same "mass drafting" of one position like they did with the CB's this year. It literally replenishes a whole position on your team...

Good points, but I feel that Watkins will move up the boards after the combine, the kid is something special. He may not have the physical ability, but that's what we need to stare away from this year, we need to focus on the ballhawks... Watkins is one of them.

As far as the Hagan pick, as of right now, we'd have the 31st pick in the draft, what's wrong with Hagan here? He is a physical WR that can get open, he's also a possession WR that we need. I'd love him

I think we need Oline before Dline. Lepsis is on his way out, Nalen is getting older, and Foster is the only franchise offensive linemen we have to this point. I think we take a stab at one in round two... We'll see.

Sam_Z
11-06-2005, 11:27 AM
Man look all you guys speculate, noe of yall have any idea, wait until draft day you tards! lol j/k

I3IzOnCoF4n24
11-06-2005, 12:06 PM
I would like to go DT then DE with our first 2 picks, pick up a Safety round 2, O-line mid rounds and maybe a RB/QB late.... that would rock