PDA

View Full Version : CU 41- Mizzou 12!

Bronco_f1
11-05-2005, 11:29 PM
Now that was a surprising win. I thought Mizzou was going to at least give the Buffs a hard time, but it ended up being a piece of cake.
The only two loses by CU were against really good teams, but they have proven they are better than we thought.

Go Buffs!

watchthemiddle
11-05-2005, 11:36 PM
Now that was a surprising win. I thought Mizzou was going to at least give the Buffs a hard time, but it ended up being a piece of cake.
The only two loses by CU were against really good teams, but they have proven they are better than we thought.

Go Buffs!

Yep, if the buffs played the pancake scheduale nebraska plays, they would definately be undefeated, but hey to say you only lost to the #2 and after tonight the #3 or #4 team in the country is not bad.

I am interested in getting Texas in the big 12 championship game on a neutral field.

GridironChamp
11-05-2005, 11:36 PM

Go Buffs!

I never get surprised by Mizzuou sucking horribly one game. They can look like crap against the worst teams, and look great against some good teams. They are probably the most inconsistant team in College football,

No but what surprised me the most about this game inparticular is that Brad Smith didnt look to good. Now i know he doesnt have anyone to throw to, but i mean he usually makes something happen, but not today.

I just want to see Brad Smith on like the Trojans and Lienhert on the Tigers, and see who wins the Hiesman, i got big money on Smith. ;)

broncofan303
11-06-2005, 02:34 PM
I just want to see Brad Smith on like the Trojans and Lienhert on the Tigers, and see who wins the Hiesman, i got big money on Smith. ;)

Great point...Leinart is solid, but could you really imagine Smith with a running game of LenDale White and Reggie Bush? Also with WR's like Steve Smith and Dwayne Jarrett? USC's offense is unstoppable right now, but with Brad Smith it would be a ridiculously unstoppable offense... Nobody is going to beat USC this year, Cal and UCLA? yeah right (prove me wrong Bears and Bruins) but really just shows you how weak the pac 10 is...

Buff_bronc_fan
11-07-2005, 02:58 PM
I am interested in getting Texas in the big 12 championship game on a neutral field.

I am anxious to see CU getting TX again too WTM, but the whole "neutral" field thing isn't as neutral as we'd like. The game is in Houston this year, so I'm sure there will be plenty of Horns fans in attendance.... CU and Co. tried to get one of the championship games moved to Denver a couple years back, but the Big 12 nixed that plan.. So, as usual, the Buffs fans will be in the minority in the Championship game.

(This is assuming they don't melt down in the last couple weeks of course, I hate to get too ahead of myself here.)