PDA

View Full Version : T.O. Coming to Denver ... God help us.

Luv87
11-10-2005, 07:43 AM
I am hearing rumors that Denver is looking at bringing T.O. in. As much as I love the Broncos, I will boycott everything blue and orange as long as T.O. is in a Broncos uniform. The Broncos don't need his "talent" on the field and we certainly don't needs his crap everywhere else. Are Pat Bowlen and Mike Shanahan really prepared to deal with that? Is it worth it? Is Jake ready to be the new kicking post for T.O. like McNabb is now?

OrangeShadow
11-10-2005, 08:03 AM
No offense but im pretty sure the orginization would along even with you boycotting

broncolitis
11-10-2005, 08:08 AM
Well the Ideal if terrel owens gets to be a bronco is that he catches 1 pass starts to run it for a t.d gets slammed at the 1 yard line and is out for the season

bronco30
11-10-2005, 08:22 AM
he wouldnt b much of a gamble next year hes not got a get a multi year contract from anyone....so why not take a chance on him next year his contract will incentively loaded plus conduct rules if he fails them just cut him no big loss...

but no doubt he'll be playing for some team next year...

Emancipator
11-10-2005, 09:38 AM
But don't worry he won't be coming. But if he is :D I'll be rooting for him.

AlWilsonizKING
11-10-2005, 09:59 AM
Shanny has to sign him.....why?......He has to bring in at least 1 Ferr Agent BUST every few years.....

Think about it....how many times has he brought somone in and they are a total bust!!!! Carter, Williams(I think that was his name) just to name a couple....

PEACE!!!

MileHighStud
11-10-2005, 10:46 AM
I dont know about boycotting the broncos, but I wouldnt be a happy fan with TO here. I am what you might call a "St. Jake Supporter" so the thought of TO being here and the jazz that he will more than likely sing to Jake is not something I would be interested in being a part of. PHUK T.O.

tpryce93
11-10-2005, 05:01 PM
But don't worry he won't be coming. But if he is :D I'll be rooting for him.
I second that :D :beer:

BroncoBailey024
11-10-2005, 05:08 PM
DO we even have the cash to sign TO? :confused:

Battlex
11-10-2005, 05:12 PM
I would be happy with a 1 year deal with T.O.

BroncoBailey024
11-10-2005, 05:16 PM
No way at least 2!

What if he performs and keeps his mouth shut?

It would be harder to resign him if he wants more money. :duh:

TXBRONC
11-10-2005, 07:19 PM
Guys you're getting way ahead of yourselves. First of all T.O. is under contract with the Eagles they are not and I repeat they not just going release him in the middle of the season. The NFLPA can ask the team to do so but can not force them too, not as long as they keep paying him. What the Eagles are going to do is deactivate him for the remainder of the season, and then they'll release him sometime in the Spring.

MileHighBronco
11-10-2005, 10:10 PM
Guys you're getting way ahead of yourselves. First of all T.O. is under contract with the Eagles they are not and I repeat they not just going release him in the middle of the season. The NFLPA can ask the team to do so but can not force them too, not as long as they keep paying him. What the Eagles are going to do is deactivate him for the remainder of the season, and then they'll release him sometime in the Spring.

i definatly agree.. ;)