Currently it's 14-7 Fresno, 2nd Q.
i am,nothing else to watch

RealBronco
11-10-2005, 07:14 PM
nothing else? i'd say it's the only thing to watch

it's going to be a showdown

BulldogRed
11-10-2005, 11:30 PM
And there it is. 27-7. FS over BSU. How sweeet it is, o lord, how sweet it is. I have nothing bad to say about BSU, they are a geat program and good players. But Fresno State needs its props. We just won the WAC and now have USC coming up. This is a big win for our seniors.Big.

broncofan303
11-10-2005, 11:41 PM
And there it is. 27-7. FS over BSU. How sweeet it is, o lord, how sweet it is. I have nothing bad to say about BSU, they are a geat program and good players. But Fresno State needs its props. We just won the WAC and now have USC coming up. This is a big win for our seniors.Big.

Nice win..got that big Boise State monkey off your back, now take care of USC !!!! I'll tell you what, that Fresno Offense can score, I really like that #1 WR, can't recall his name, I only watched til 8 and then watched the Avs, but that guy is physical and has soft hands, and speed...the question is, can they score more than SC?

BulldogRed
11-11-2005, 11:59 AM
Nice win..got that big Boise State monkey off your back, now take care of USC !!!! I'll tell you what, that Fresno Offense can score, I really like that #1 WR, can't recall his name, I only watched til 8 and then watched the Avs, but that guy is physical and has soft hands, and speed...the question is, can they score more than SC?

Yeah, we most def will score more than USC! BTW the WR's name is Paul Williams. Hes a JR :eek:

badintentions
11-11-2005, 03:48 PM
dayum...boise state got there @$$ kicked by Fresno St... :D