PDA

View Full Version : new nfldraftcountdown.com mock...

WABronco
11-11-2005, 10:01 AM
http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sub/mockdraft.html

Has us taking Wroten with the first pick and Chad Jackson with the second. Boy, I could certainly live with that!

Plus, the 'Hawks get Dumervil too...WEEEEEE!!!

BroncoRT
11-11-2005, 10:42 AM
http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sub/mockdraft.html

Has us taking Wroten with the first pick and Chad Jackson with the second. Boy, I could certainly live with that!

Plus, the 'Hawks get Dumervil too...WEEEEEE!!!

I like Wroten, but if Wright is there I would probably take him. I like Landry and Huff and I hope one of them drops to us. DT and FS in the first round would be great. Jackson is a good pick, but I would rather have defense in the first round.

PsychoChicken
11-11-2005, 01:59 PM
I don't really like this mock draft, as I disagree with a lot of the picks.

I do, however, 100% support the Claude Wroten pick, and I like him a lot more than Wright. The main thing with Wroten is that I can expect him to lay it all on the line on every play, whereas Wright reminds me an awful lot of Anttaj Hawthorne. This pick relies on whether Warren leaves, though. If Warren leaves or is only given a one-year extension, Wroten would be great at playing one-gap for years to come. If Warren stays long term, though, I'd rather have Gabe Watson for the NT position.

With the second pick, I like Chad Jackson, but I would personally take an offensive tackle. Jonathan Scott and Marcus McNeill are two names conspicuously absent from this mock. If Joe Thomas of Wisconsin declares for the draft and falls to the Broncos pick, I'd really like to have him as well.

Skywalker
11-11-2005, 05:47 PM
I don't really like this mock draft, as I disagree with a lot of the picks.

same here....I thought some picks were very questionalble....

HOW THE HECK DOES LAURENCE MARONEY GO BEFORE DEANGELO WILLIAMS!?!

Perry1977
11-11-2005, 06:23 PM
...and how do the Colts get the last pick, and Cincinatti the second-to-last? They are both AFC and can't play each other in the SuperBowl....