PDA

View Full Version : Isu Beats Cu

goonies_89
11-12-2005, 10:59 PM
thats right fellas, iowa state has just beaten colorado. i remember telling people how well the isu season was going to be this year. yes....they lost to baylor, but baylor did take oklahoma into ot, so shut yo mouth. theres a certain person on this forum that made a bet with me that ISU would not win. you know who you are....

Bronco_f1
11-12-2005, 11:04 PM
ISU played a good game. I am mostly dissapointed at CU for not playing the way they were supposed to. Everytime they get Top 25 they lose, it seems like they don't like being there. No offense to ISU, they played a good game, but CU was the better team and they didn't execute

LiquidBlue
11-12-2005, 11:11 PM
ISU played a good game. I am mostly dissapointed at CU for not playing the way they were supposed to. Everytime they get Top 25 they lose, it seems like they don't like being there. No offense to ISU, they played a good game, but CU was the better team and they didn't execute

Your post keeps going but all I see is blah blah blah.

50 bucks says we dont go into a major bowl even if we win next week.

LiquidBlue
11-12-2005, 11:13 PM
Oh, however I am most dissapointed in our rushing today. Stevie must be worn out from last week, Bret isn't running as well as usual, but he almost had a better day than Stevie sadly.

broncofan303
11-13-2005, 12:06 AM
Buffs D dominated Iowa State for 3 quarters... 2 defensive TD's was all the offense that Iowa State had...I'm sorry, but I was not impressed by Iowa State, it was more of Colorado not executing and turning it over at crutial times...that screen at the end was wide open, but the DE made a heck of a play, gotta give them some credit...

But here's the situation, if you beat Kansas in Kansas, and CU loses, you're in...I'll be rooting for Iowa State to win because I want these Buffs to earn their way in, not fall back into the championship 2 consecutive years...

good game Clones...

GO BUFFS!!!

goonies_89
11-13-2005, 11:02 AM
well...dfrohardt-looks like you lost the bet. you can talk the crap,but now lets follow threw.