PDA

View Full Version : Offical Game day thread: Week 10 2005 Broncos vs Raiders

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

doggz109
11-12-2005, 03:12 PM
Should I wear my old school Elway jersey in the Coliseum? :duh:

Take out life insurance before going? This will be my first time in the Coliseum!

Drew303
11-12-2005, 03:30 PM
wow, good luck!

WWEManiac
11-12-2005, 04:45 PM
Just watch out for Raider fans. There are pretty easy to find. Have fun at the game and then go home and watch Pittsburgh take out the Browns on Sunday Night Football

2 Minute Warning
11-12-2005, 05:04 PM
Hello welcome and good luck. :D Hope you have fun.

Q-niverse
11-12-2005, 05:14 PM
Be careful. Watch out for Al Davis. Also Raiders fans tend to wear spikes on shoulderpads and helmets while drunk so watch out for the stumbling fan trying to walk past you....he may skewer you

ludo
11-12-2005, 05:41 PM

Take out life insurance before going? This will be my first time in the Coliseum!

Definitely wear it bro,and be proud. You should be ok and have a great time!

BroncosnCali
11-12-2005, 07:07 PM
Been there 2 times, once in a Elway jersey (when Elway was playing) and again in a Eddie Mac jersey. G'luck man, just try not to look at anyone in the eye and dont directly insult any of the fans, If you own any kevelar vests, go ahead and wear one under your shirt too :beer:

Have fun and WEAR YOUR/OUR COLORS PROUD!! :cheers:

watchthemiddle
11-12-2005, 07:10 PM

Have fun, wear it if you want. I went to one there a couple years ago and it was fine. I didn't have any bronco gear on but people around me did. Just represent all of us well and stay safe.

doggz109
11-12-2005, 07:20 PM
thanks for the advice guys! :D I don't plan to sink to their level and be a jackass - just worried about getting jumped walking over to BART! I think some banter back and forth is fun and have no worries about the "true" Raider fans. It's the gang bangers that bought a cheap seat and think that to be a raider fan they have to get drunk and harass people.

I will be safe and wear my colors proudly and give a trip report after the game.

Prediction Broncos: 35 Raiders: 24

Hells Bells
11-12-2005, 09:15 PM
thanks for the advice guys! :D I don't plan to sink to their level and be a jackass - just worried about getting jumped walking over to BART! I think some banter back and forth is fun and have no worries about the "true" Raider fans. It's the gang bangers that bought a cheap seat and think that to be a raider fan they have to get drunk and harass people.

I will be safe and wear my colors proudly and give a trip report after the game.

Prediction Broncos: 35 Raiders: 24

Dude, I've taken BART to every game I've ever gone to (that's a lot), I've never seen an opposing fan get jumped on BART/walking to BART. That doesn't mean if you prance around and start a "Let's go Broncos" chant, you'll be bulletproof, but you should be fine.

Have fun!! I'll be on BART, representing different colors, however. I still wish you luck (with safety, not with the game!) :beer:

Optiontoss
11-12-2005, 09:36 PM
Has to be said...

Arguably had the best camp at wideout (after Rod of course). Took three or four to the house as I recall. One 90+? Made the team when Rice retired, and now plays in his 3/4 spot on the chart. He will have a heavy heart, but Shanny will want to get him some touches. Just have a feeling.

By the way, the catch and run against Philly was drawn up to turn the route outside for crying out loud. Devoe made the second move before Jake got the ball off. Aikman (I think) pointed out how Jake threw it behind him and it was a fluke play. Had to set the record straight there.

ColRockies_5
11-12-2005, 09:40 PM
Yeah you're right, I think it was against the Texans that he went for the 90 yard catch and run. I really like this guy. hope he pans out to be another great find like rod smith was (I believe he came from the same conference, that's a good omen). It's really sad news to hear about his father right after he had that huge breakout game...ya got to feel for him.

Snk16
11-12-2005, 10:19 PM
Go Broncos, let's beat the Raiders!!!!!

Ravage!!!
11-12-2005, 10:23 PM
Do we play the Raiders this week?

JWinn
11-12-2005, 10:49 PM
A little early this week, huh Snk?

GO BRONCOS!!! :cheers:

Perry1977
11-12-2005, 10:50 PM
Damn, Snk, you wasted 19 minutes of the day before you got around to posting this!!! ;)

Reidman
11-12-2005, 10:50 PM
WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!

Go Broncos!!!!
Way to start an early thread Snk. :beer:

RazR
11-12-2005, 10:57 PM
Second half officially begins. Time to show the critics that this team is for real!!

GO BRONCOS!!!!! :rockon:

watchthemiddle
11-12-2005, 11:03 PM
Wow this is early, but i guess its never to early to start getting the butterfly's. I never have them until I get on the gameday thread. Do we need a sticky for this?

RazR
11-12-2005, 11:06 PM
A sticky? Yes we do because this is where the party is at TOMORROW!! :beer:

watchthemiddle
11-12-2005, 11:08 PM
Sticky Sticky Sticky.... :beer:

Return of Lava
11-12-2005, 11:21 PM
Wow is this how early all the gameday threads start?

Bronco_f1
11-12-2005, 11:21 PM
Thanks, now I am thinking more about tomorrow's game

watchthemiddle
11-12-2005, 11:23 PM
Wow is this how early all the gameday threads start?

No, I think Elway usually posts them in the morning, but i looks like Snk16 beat him to it.

RazR
11-12-2005, 11:23 PM
Rrrrr... me too!!!!

When's kickoff?? ;)

I'm gonna go watch some tape on the Raiders glaring weaknesses.

watchthemiddle
11-12-2005, 11:25 PM
Rrrrr... me too!!!!

When's kickoff?? ;)

T-Minus 15 1/2 hours

RazR
11-12-2005, 11:28 PM
T-Minus 15 1/2 hours

... until the Broncos invade the Black Hole!

Return of Lava
11-12-2005, 11:35 PM
15 hours! im bout to go to sleep, knock out 7 of them hours real quick

KnightOLB53
11-13-2005, 12:00 AM
i hope its another 31-3 game last last year.

Elway
11-13-2005, 12:19 AM
Ok... we know the score.

We know the enemy... and we don't like them one bit.

Keep the posts clean an dhave fun.

I'll merge this with Snk's thread since he started out early. :D

Good morning to the regulars who pop in here.

watchthemiddle
11-13-2005, 12:20 AM
Snk16 already started one, can you merge it?

JWinn
11-13-2005, 12:25 AM
Good morning Elway! Too bad it's not here today. Should be a nice day for football in Denver. That, plus it's been two whole weeks since I've gone to a Bronco game! Having withdrawls aready here, lol.

I know many have their worries about this game, but not me! Broncos by 10, at least!

GO BRONCOS!! :rockon:

Elway
11-13-2005, 12:28 AM

Already been done. He must be really excited about the game.

Less than 14 hours to kick off. Hopefully the bye week hasn't made us rusty.

Hope we have an find showing by No-mistake-Jake.

Emancipator
11-13-2005, 12:30 AM
Good morning everyone. I knew this was about the time Elway starts our thread about 3 am but looks like we got started 12:19........

I'm so excited. I was pumped all week. For a Bronco fan this is the game you want to see the most.

Elway
11-13-2005, 12:30 AM
Good morning Elway! Too bad it's not here today. Should be a nice day for football in Denver. That, plus it's been two whole weeks since I've gone to a Bronco game! Having withdrawls aready here, lol.

I know many have their worries about this game, but not me! Broncos by 10, at least!

GO BRONCOS!! :rockon:

I'd settle for a one point win. The "W" is the key. Still Faider are ticked off by last second loss at KC, and now the hated Broncos go into the black hole. Has a good chance of getting chippy, esp if our boys are fired up after the bye.

On the bright side, you get to watch them vs the Jets in 7 days.

kayc906
11-13-2005, 12:32 AM
is randy moss playing tomorow game?

The|Snake#16
AGGHGGHGHGHGH!!!!!
I have to work at 1pm tomorrow, this sucks! I have to tape the game, this is agonizing! :sick:

watchthemiddle
Good to see ya bro.

Enough talk about TO, Jake as MVP, and all of the other threads, its time to talk gameday football.

Elway
11-13-2005, 12:33 AM
Good morning everyone. I knew this was about the time Elway starts our thread about 3 am but looks like we got started 12:19........

I'm so excited. I was pumped all week. For a Bronco fan this is the game you want to see the most.

'Morning E.

Being a division game this ranks up there, but the KC game in Dec is the one I am looking towards. We have had better luck against the Faiders than we do the Chefs.

watchthemiddle
11-13-2005, 12:33 AM
AGGHGGHGHGHGH!!!!!
I have to work at 1pm tomorrow, this sucks! I have to tape the game, this is agonizing! :sick:

I had to do that for both Florida games. It was agonizing especially the Miami game because it was the first game of the season. Hang in there. Do you try to stay away from all scores until you watch the game?

Q-niverse
11-13-2005, 12:34 AM

Elway is the official starter of the game day threads. You will respect his authority!!

Now that that is handled, here is my earlybird post:

Words cannot describe a game between the Broncos and Raiders. Even once we win, the overall record will still be overwhelmingly in the Raiders favor. :mad: This quest to right the wrongs of the standings is not a mere season's goal, but a crusade by which the franchise measures every season!

Randy Moss is hurt :eek: which pretty much leaves the Raider offense with a running game. Fortunantly, Denver has been known to stuff a run every now and then (Ranked 4th in the league ). The sleeper for the raiders will be the play of Joey Porter. He has to step up....but he won't!

The Broncos will get off to a fast lead. Although I expect Jake to throw an INT (the streak has to end sometime :ugh: ) I also expect a masterful guidance of offensive power capped by the running of Anderbell...the two headed turf monster!!! Added onto this will be a defense with two amazing rookie corners and the possibility that the bye week improved Champ's health. If the defense plays as they should the Raiders WILL be held to 13 points.

The final score will be Broncos 31 Raiders 13.

Earlybird post concluded. Time for bed!

Preliminary greetings to Jaws, Elway, Jared, Emancipator, Broncos04Champs, and to everyone else who takes the time to make this thread the greatest of the message boards!!!

GO BRONCOS!!!!!

JWinn
11-13-2005, 12:34 AM
I'd settle for a one point win. The "W" is the key. Still Faider are ticked off by last second loss at KC, and now the hated Broncos go into the black hole. Has a good chance of getting chippy, esp if our boys are fired up after the bye.

On the bright side, you get to watch them vs the Jets in 7 days.

I hope it snows next week! I'll take Mugo again! :laugh:

Until then, I'll just have to choose which Raider-Hater t-shirt to wear.

Decisions :confused: Decisions................

Emancipator
11-13-2005, 12:35 AM
Denver is so ready to destroy the raiders.

LET's go Broncos.

Emancipator
11-13-2005, 12:38 AM
Either I'm getting butterflies for the first time or I need to go to the restroom.

Morning WTM, JWINN (this early......great), Elway, Q N....... and others.

QN, I caught your message. Funny.

Emancipator
11-13-2005, 12:43 AM
Do I stink? :sick: Everyone left when I came. :mad:
I guess I'll have to talk to Emancipator my self.

It is going to be a good game Emancipator. Broncos don't have to be motivated for this game. Raider game is motivation in itself.

watchthemiddle
11-13-2005, 12:45 AM
Either I'm getting butterflies for the first time or I need to go to the restroom.

Morning WTM, JWINN (this early......great), Elway, Q N....... and others.

QN, I caught your message. Funny.

Butterflies could be from not playing a game for 2 weeks. This is a huge game and we need to come away with a win.

Emancipator
11-13-2005, 12:45 AM
I expect the Broncos to dominate on both sides of the ball E.
Don't forget E it is very early. You may have to check back in later when the overseas fans come.

Let's go Broncos.

Emancipator
11-13-2005, 12:47 AM
WTM you are my favorite custodian. You even top Jake. Cause Jake is a Field General. Just watch and see what this young man does for his team later today.

watchthemiddle
11-13-2005, 12:48 AM
WTM you are my favorite custodian. You even top Jake. Cause Jake is a Field General. Just watch and see what this young man does for his team later today.

I know, I can't wait. COming off one of his best performances ever.

PS: Talking to yourself shows signs of intelligence...LOL

Elway
11-13-2005, 12:49 AM
I hope it snows next week! I'll take Mugo again! :laugh:

Until then, I'll just have to choose which Raider-Hater t-shirt to wear.

Decisions :confused: Decisions................

A lil worried about this Mugo affination you seemed to have developed latley.

Emancipator
11-13-2005, 12:52 AM
I know, I can't wait. COming off one of his best performances ever.

PS: Talking to yourself shows signs of intelligence...LOL
Well I should be very intelligent since I do it all the time.........just not when I'm walking on the street. ;)

Yeah.....I was reading some of your Jake post. I love the way you handle all the Jake naysayers. To be honest I don't know where all this hatred comes from. Jake has been a good player overall for us. This year he has been even better.

watchthemiddle
11-13-2005, 12:55 AM
Well I should be very intelligent since I do it all the time.........just not when I'm walking on the street. ;)

Yeah.....I was reading some of your Jake post. I love the way you handle all the Jake naysayers. To be honest I don't know where all this hatred comes from. Jake has been a good player overall for us. This year he has been even better.

Ya, its fun talking to them, especially now that he is playing so well. I would still support him even if he wasn't.

So is talking to yourself while walking down the street bad? :goofy:

JWinn
11-13-2005, 12:56 AM
Do I stink? :sick: Everyone left when I came.
I guess I'll have to talk to Emancipator my self.

It is going to be a good game Emancipator. Broncos don't have to be motivated for this game. Raider game is motivation in itself.

:laugh:

I just cruised down to the cards forum for a bit. Gotta keep up with all the latest you know!

It's going to be a great day in front of the tube! The wife will be gone until late in the game. The daughter will also be gone at who knows who's house, and my boy will be glued to the PS2!

Leaving me to watch the game in peace! :D

I think during halftime of the early game, I'm going to go put up the orange & blue lights on one of the trees.

It's only early in this thread for me Emancipator. I cant type & watch at the same time. Multi-tasking was never my big thing, lol. Once the game starts, I'm in GDX.

JWinn
11-13-2005, 12:58 AM
Everyone needs an alter-ego! :laugh:

watchthemiddle
11-13-2005, 12:59 AM
:laugh:

Leaving me to watch the game in peace! :D

Thats nice huh!! Usually my wife will lay down with my kids and take a nap for the first half or so. I like that because i can zone in on what happening or get on here and chat on this thread with other Bronco bretheren.

Either way, that 3 1/2 hours is mine. Its the only time I get in a 7 day week to watch what I want to.

Reidman
11-13-2005, 01:09 AM
Hey all. I'm here till the wee hours of the morning. I'm at work right now. Uhg, 6 more hours till I go home and then another 7 until kickoff. I hate waiting :mad:

Emancipator
11-13-2005, 01:13 AM
Everyone needs an alter-ego! :laugh:

You got to have one.

Emancipator
11-13-2005, 01:15 AM
Good to see you.

WTM........how old are the young ones.......mine are 12, 10, and 5........and that is all there willl ever be for me. I'm done making babies......but I still practice though. :D

Elway
11-13-2005, 01:15 AM
Just waiting to fall asleep so I can wake up and be closer to game time. :D

watchthemiddle
11-13-2005, 01:17 AM
Good to see you.

WTM........how old are the young ones.......mine are 12, 10, and 5........and that is all there willl ever be for me. I'm done making babies......but I still practice though. :D

Mine are 4, 2, and 9 months...all girls...what sex are yours?

I am done as well.

Emancipator
11-13-2005, 01:17 AM
Then I'm going to come back in here about 8 am.......talk until 10am.......go to church and come back about 1:30 and finish the entire day.

Reidman
11-13-2005, 01:19 AM
Just waiting to fall asleep so I can wake up and be closer to game time. :D
I will try to sleep when I get off work here, but by that time, the game will be so close it will be hard to sleep.
Might just pull a 24 hr shift today.

Emancipator
11-13-2005, 01:19 AM
Mine are 4, 2, and 9 months...all girls...what sex are yours?

I am done as well.

You have to try for the boy.......we need a custodian Jr. on here someday.

Boys are 12 and 10, then the girl (grown woman) is 5 .

Reidman
11-13-2005, 01:20 AM
Then I'm going to come back in here about 8 am.......talk until 10am.......go to church and come back about 1:30 and finish the entire day.
Sounds like a day E.
Enjoy dreams of Broncos victories! :beer:

Emancipator
11-13-2005, 01:21 AM
You have some young children. Game day is alot of fun at your house. Daddy............... dadda, dadddddddddddddddyyyyyyyyyy, dad, poppie, daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy,.................calls all day. :D

Emancipator
11-13-2005, 01:23 AM
Sounds like a day E.
Enjoy dreams of Broncos victories! :beer:

I like both of your sig pictures. They are appropriate for today. Awesome. I think the best so far. I need to find me something interesting like you and Elway have for gameday sigs.

watchthemiddle
11-13-2005, 01:24 AM
You have to try for the boy.......we need a custodian Jr. on here someday.

Boys are 12 and 10, then the girl (grown woman) is 5 .

Three weddings, colleges, boyfriends coming around....no chance of getting that boy. My middle girl is my little rough and tuff girl so she could be a good custodian someday.

I thought God was smiling on me with the 3rd baby because that was pure divine intervention, so I thought it must be a boy, but nope another girl. Oh well, they have me hooked.

Reidman
11-13-2005, 01:24 AM
I like both of your sig pictures. They are appropriate for today. Awesome. I think the best so far. I need to find me something interesting like you and Elway have for gameday sigs.
Thanks. The internet is a wonderful place. :beer:

Elway
11-13-2005, 01:25 AM
I will try to sleep when I get off work here, but by that time, the game will be so close it will be hard to sleep.
Might just pull a 24 hr shift today.

Nahh I can't do that. Need to catch some Z's before and after the game. Monday 6 am rolls around pretty quickly.

Emancipator
11-13-2005, 01:28 AM
Three weddings, colleges, boyfriends coming around....no chance of getting that boy. My middle girl is my little rough and tuff girl so she could be a good custodian someday.

I thought God was smiling on me with the 3rd baby because that was pure divine intervention, so I thought it must be a boy, but nope another girl. Oh well, they have me hooked.
He gives us children and that is a blessing in itself.

Emancipator
11-13-2005, 01:29 AM
Let's Go Broncos. Let's dominate the raiders on both sides of teh ball.

Emancipator
11-13-2005, 01:30 AM
That's while coaching the Broncos.

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
11-13-2005, 01:32 AM
remember proud parents to raise your children to be bronco fans

atomicbloke
11-13-2005, 01:33 AM
I know there was a bye week, but for some reason it seems to me this was an unusually long 2 weeks..... seems like i havent watched the broncos play for eons.......

ne1 else feels the same way....... :duh:

Elway
11-13-2005, 01:34 AM

Thanks, it is from Banghaha. Love watching those clips he does.

watchthemiddle
11-13-2005, 01:35 AM
I know there was a bye week, but for some reason it seems to me this was an unusually long 2 weeks..... seems like i havent watched the broncos play for eons.......

ne1 else feels the same way....... :duh:

I feel that way too. I think what has made it so long is all of the TO talk and other crappy topics that we have all hashed over for two weeks.

Anyway, t-minus 12 1/2 hours

Emancipator
11-13-2005, 01:36 AM
Denver has won 7 out of their last 10 trips to Oakland.

I know throw the stats out the window. This is a raider v Bronco game.

atomicbloke
11-13-2005, 01:40 AM
In the last 2 weeks, I have made a total ass of myself talking smack on the Raiders forum...... I am so surprised they havent kicked me out..... I just hope the Broncos win and vindicate me......

JWinn
11-13-2005, 01:44 AM
Thanks. The internet is a wonderful place. :beer:

I love that second one off of NFL.com! Great score!

I just found those last week during the bye! Figured I could check some stats, and was blown away at how they followed the game. You can really follow it in real time from anywhere!

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
11-13-2005, 01:45 AM
GUYS!!!!!!!!

i hate this

i can not sleep

all i can think of is the game!!!!

and how ill be on bronco chat to do play by play

dang it sure is going to be a blast

nothing beats raider week
but first game of the season comes to a very close second

The|Snake#16
11-13-2005, 01:57 AM
I had to do that for both Florida games. It was agonizing especially the Miami game because it was the first game of the season. Hang in there. Do you try to stay away from all scores until you watch the game?

Yea, i'm going to tape it, watch it when I get home, THEN pop it over to Sportscenter and Possibly Sunday Night Football, if it's still going. :D

Emancipator
11-13-2005, 01:58 AM
I will have to catch up with the early birds later.

Emancipator
11-13-2005, 02:00 AM
I hit the pillow.

Good MorningJAWS, Alan, BroncoFanIN, Jovi and others........hope to see you all in a few

alan
11-13-2005, 02:02 AM
i think this one was started way to early,so im still counting myself as an earlybird.

have fun everybody,i have a match in a while so ill be gone until about 2hours before the game.MOrning emancipator,jaws if your here,reidman and everyone else

Jaws
11-13-2005, 02:04 AM
Bore da! :D

Reidman
11-13-2005, 02:04 AM
i think this one was started way to early,so im still counting myself as an earlybird.

have fun everybody,i have a match in a while so ill be gone until about 2hours before the game.MOrning emancipator,jaws if your here,reidman and everyone else
Hey Alan, good to see you here.

Jaws
11-13-2005, 02:06 AM
Morning Alan,Emancipator, Reid - you guys are here early today.

Reidman
11-13-2005, 02:08 AM
Morning Alan,Emancipator, Reid - you guys are here early today.
Hey Jaws, morning to you or good afternoon :confused:

Yeah, I'm working so I'm up for a few more hours anyway.

Jaws
11-13-2005, 02:09 AM
Hey Jaws, morning to you or good afternoon :confused:

Yeah, I'm working so I'm up for a few more hours anyway.

It it good morning, or BORE DA as we say in Wales. :D

watchthemiddle
11-13-2005, 02:12 AM
It it good morning, or BORE DA as we say in Wales. :D

Good morning and good night. Time for me to sign off and go home.

Jaws
11-13-2005, 02:13 AM
Good morning and good night. Time for me to sign off and go home.

So it's bore da and nos da to you all in one then. :beer:

alan
11-13-2005, 02:34 AM
hey just to let you guys know ill be gone most of today :ugh: ,reidman,ive been loving your sigs all week,i keep trying to give you cp ,but i just cant,gota spread it around.

plus your a bit ahead i dont know if i should help my enemy :P

Elway
11-13-2005, 02:56 AM
So it's bore da and nos da to you all in one then. :beer:

So it's "bored" in the morning and "no duh" as night is it? ;)

Keep 'em in line Sharkey.

Reidman
11-13-2005, 03:14 AM
hey just to let you guys know ill be gone most of today :ugh: ,reidman,ive been loving your sigs all week,i keep trying to give you cp ,but i just cant,gota spread it around.

plus your a bit ahead i dont know if i should help my enemy :P
Thanks Alan and don't worry about the cp, I have that problem always, you must spread it around before giving it to this person again. I guess that's why they put limits, otherwise people would be flying to the top of the food chain around here, lol.

Don't think of me as the enemy, more like motivation or inspiration.
Good luck at your match today! :beer:

Reidman
11-13-2005, 03:17 AM
Denver and Oakland own identical records of 316-222-6 (.586) since the 1970 AFL-NFL merger
and both clubs tie for fourth in the NFL in total wins during that period…

Well, I guess they'll have one more loss on their overall record than us after today.

Jaws
11-13-2005, 03:59 AM
So it's "bored" in the morning and "no duh" as night is it? ;)

Keep 'em in line Sharkey.

Lol yeah! :D Good day to you Elway :beer:

Reidman
11-13-2005, 05:39 AM
Anybody awake yet????

T-minus 8 1/2 hrs till kickoff.

LET'S GO BRONCOS!!

OrangeShadow
11-13-2005, 05:55 AM
yeah im up anr around gettin ready to work 10-7 :mad:

Emancipator
11-13-2005, 06:07 AM
Bor Da everyone............as we say in Wales

Emancipator
11-13-2005, 06:08 AM
Today is the day. Yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

BroncoBailey024
11-13-2005, 06:10 AM
Good morning guys, the games at 3 Central time right? :confused:

Emancipator
11-13-2005, 06:12 AM
I believe kickoff is what 4:30 or 4:15

OrangeShadow
11-13-2005, 06:17 AM
im havin peel call me cell with the score lol

BroncoBailey024
11-13-2005, 06:18 AM
Thank you emancipator. :D

Emancipator
11-13-2005, 06:20 AM
You work at a grocery store? Take a hand held TV.....but if you guys have cameras don't do it.

Reidman
11-13-2005, 06:20 AM
One of the most anticipated games, well for me anyway. I love this rivalry. :beer:

Emancipator
11-13-2005, 06:21 AM
One of the most anticipated games, well for me anyway. I love this rivalry. :beer:

How is work coming along? Are you tired? Will you get some shut eye before game time..........just set your clock?

Reidman
11-13-2005, 06:23 AM
How is work coming along? Are you tired? Will you get some shut eye before game time..........just set your clock?
45 min left and then I go home. I will try to get some sleep, maybe 4 or 5 hours. You know how it is trying to sleep on the eve of a Broncos game. I'm already getting excited and pumped when I should be winding down.

BroncoBailey024
11-13-2005, 06:25 AM
45 min left and then I go home. I will try to get some sleep, maybe 4 or 5 hours. You know how it is trying to sleep on the eve of a Broncos game. I'm already getting excited and pumped when I should be winding down.
I am too, and the game isn't til 3:15. :D

Emancipator
11-13-2005, 06:25 AM

But you will need that rest in order to enjoy the game. Being tired will only agitate you.

Emancipator
11-13-2005, 06:27 AM
I am too, and the game isn't til 3:15. :D

The more I look.......they suppose to come on at 4pm but they make kicoff about 4:05....... it is tricky sometimes..........I'll be tuned in at 4pm as not to miss it.

BroncoBailey024
11-13-2005, 06:28 AM
The more I look.......they suppose to come on at 4pm but they make kicoff about 4:05....... it is tricky sometimes..........I'll be tuned in at 4pm as not to miss it.
I'll be tuned in at 2:00 central to catch the end of the other game. :D

Reidman
11-13-2005, 06:32 AM
Alright guys, I've got to turnover to the oncoming shift.
Hold it down while I'm gone.
I may get back on here for a few before I catch a few Zz's.

These gameday threads are almost as addicting as my morning mocha. ;)

Emancipator
11-13-2005, 06:34 AM
hope you get that needed rest. We'll hold it down for you.

BroncoBailey024
11-13-2005, 06:35 AM
Alright guys, I've got to turnover to the oncoming shift.
Hold it down while I'm gone.
I may get back on here for a few before I catch a few Zz's.

These gameday threads are almost as addicting as my morning mocha. ;)
Nice, I love coffee lol. :coffee: <-me lol

Emancipator
11-13-2005, 06:37 AM
I'm glad you are here among the early birds. Usually it is swarmming with about 5 of us. :D
Funny to say swarmming with the number 5. :D

BroncoBailey024
11-13-2005, 06:40 AM
O not much really, making sure I dont have to make any fantasy adjustments, and eatin some waffles lol.

Overall I'm doin pretty good.

How bout you?

T140
11-13-2005, 06:41 AM

Yeah, this is a game you want to see most and what does MY TV give me?!?!?!!?!?!
:mad: Redskins and the Bucs JUST 'CAUSE I LIVE IN FLORIDA!
:sad: Yet another good game i'm going to miss (i know its gonna be good) because of the stupid bucs. Their games are annoying.

Emancipator
11-13-2005, 06:41 AM
I love football no matter what. But I love watching the Broncos.

BroncoBailey024
11-13-2005, 06:43 AM
Yeah, this is a game you want to see most and what does MY TV give me?!?!?!!?!?!
:sad: Yet another good game i'm going to miss (i know its gonna be good) because of the stupid bucs. Their games are annoying.
Hey at least you can update us on the skins, cause they have our draft pick. :D

Emancipator
11-13-2005, 06:44 AM
I grew up liking the Broncos since 1976..........living in TN then we didn't have a team, but we were 1 and half away from Atlanta........so we root for the Falcons......

So most people in TN like just about any team. Except now they have the Titans.

I've always felt I'm the only one here in TN who pulls for the Broncos. I was so glad years ago that I found this site. Actually I was a member in the original site as well.

BroncoBailey024
11-13-2005, 06:44 AM
I love football no matter what. But I love watching the Broncos.
Ya me too, the I live and breath Broncos. :beer:

Emancipator
11-13-2005, 06:46 AM

That is a bummer.......... it looks like I'm not getting it either so.........I have 2 choices now............ free internet listening which is about 10 seconds delayed or watch in on the internet and get very very good viewing. I'm going with the internet.

Jaws
11-13-2005, 06:47 AM
That is a bummer.......... it looks like I'm not getting it either so.........I have 2 choices now............ free internet listening which is about 10 seconds delayed or watch in on the internet and get very very good viewing. I'm going with the internet.

SO it's stream tv for you today as well E

Snk16
11-13-2005, 06:48 AM
Good morning guys!

I was too excited for the game today.

Emancipator
11-13-2005, 06:49 AM
SO it's stream tv for you today as well E

I just checked the site OS gave us and I'm not getting the game it appears. So I'm on the internet..........no problem for me. I like that.........just makes it more hard to participate on the game thread.

Jaws
11-13-2005, 06:49 AM
Hello SNk, good to see you. We're all raring to go!

Emancipator
11-13-2005, 06:50 AM
Did you sleep well? I know you are ready for some Broncoball.

BroncoBailey024
11-13-2005, 06:50 AM
Good morning guys!

I was too excited for the game today.
Top o' the morning to ya snk. :beer: lol

Jaws
11-13-2005, 06:51 AM
I just checked the site OS gave us and I'm not getting the game it appears. So I'm on the internet..........no problem for me. I like that.........just makes it more hard to participate on the game thread.

That's true. I'll be watching the Fins game with my kid first, then hopefully I'll be able to catch some of the game at least at the site, probably the second half, my connex seems to improve then.

Emancipator
11-13-2005, 06:52 AM
That is alot of games.

Snk16
11-13-2005, 06:52 AM
Woo, what a day, what a day,

What a day for football.

Now let me ask you:

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!!!!

Emancipator
11-13-2005, 06:53 AM
Denver should be able to dominate on both sides of the ball today.

BroncoBailey024
That is alot of games.
LOL Emancipator, your always full of facts. :beer:

Jaws
That is alot of games.

WOw. How many of those have you seen?

Being a rookie fan it's just my third, but I'm already hooked on them.

Snk16
11-13-2005, 06:54 AM
Just a reminder, those who cannot see the game and have AIM are welcome to join the Broncomania Gameday Chat with live instant updates.

Emancipator
11-13-2005, 06:54 AM
In the Mike Shannahan era Denver is 15-5 against the raiders.

T140
11-13-2005, 06:55 AM
Woo, what a day, what a day,

What a day for football.

Now let me ask you:

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!!!!
heck yeah!! :beer:

BroncFanIN
11-13-2005, 06:55 AM
*YAWN* Bones cracking....
Good morning, all!
I am SO ready for some BRONCO Football!
Got my T-shirt on, my coffee is hot-cinnamon buns cooking...(It'll be tough to type with sticky fingers, but I'll manage :D )

Morning, fellow Broncomaniacs! Sunday is finally here!
GO BRONCOS!!! :cheers: :beer:

BroncoBailey024
11-13-2005, 06:56 AM
YA BABY YA!!!!

Especially ready to bust out the whippin stick on the raiders. :fight:

Emancipator
11-13-2005, 06:57 AM
Been knowingly watching the game since 1976. But don't forget Denver hasn't always had success there were the years I may have seen only one Denver game because they were down in the gutters.

Snk16
What's the conditions like for those in California?

BroncoBailey024
Good morning, all!
Got my T-shirt on, my coffee is hot-cinnamon buns cooking...(It'll be tough to type with sticky fingers, but I'll manage :D )

GO BRONCOS!!! :beer:
Good morning BroncFan, how are you doing today? :D

Jaws
11-13-2005, 06:58 AM
Good morning, all!

GO BRONCOS!!! :cheers: :beer:

Good to see you! I've just had my Sunday lunch and am stuffed. I feel a siesta on the verge of coming on.

Emancipator
11-13-2005, 06:59 AM
Denver has won 7 out of the last 10 trips to Oakland. That is good to know.

But I think we all know we have to throw out stats when the whistle blows and every player knows it is Bronco / raider week.

BroncoBailey024
11-13-2005, 07:00 AM
Is the game in Faiderville or is it at Home? :confused:

Emancipator
That is a way to say good morning. That's what we honorary Wales say.

BroncoBailey024
Denver has won 7 out of the last 10 trips to Oakland. That is good to know.

But I think we all know we have to throw out stats when the whistle blows and every player knows it is Bronco / raider week.
Thank you Emancipator. :D

Emancipator
11-13-2005, 07:01 AM
Is the game in Faiderville or is it at Home? :confused:

going to be a tough game, but we should win by 17 pts..........that is close :D

BroncFanIN
11-13-2005, 07:01 AM
Good morning BroncFan, how are you doing today? :D

Pretty good! I'm SO hyped for this game!
I dont think its on the local TV here, but got the Sunday Ticket.
Game start at 4pm est? Its 9am here....
:coffee: <--pausing the drink the life force....

BRONCOS!!!!!

Jaws
11-13-2005, 07:03 AM
That is a way to say good morning. That's what we honorary Wales say.

Honorary welshman you're learning fast! :D

Here'a new one for you

BRONCOS AM BYTH = BRONCOS FOREVER -we usually chant "Cymru am Byth" - (Wales forever) at rugby matches but on sundays it becomes:

BRONCOS AM BYTH

BroncFanIN
11-13-2005, 07:04 AM
Good to see you! I've just had my Sunday lunch and am stuffed. I feel a siesta on the verge of coming on.

Good to see you, too!!
Did we do good and manage to get the game on TV over there today?

BroncoBailey024
11-13-2005, 07:04 AM
Pretty good! I'm SO hyped for this game!
I dont think its on the local TV here, but got the Sunday Ticket.
Game start at 4pm est? Its 9am here....
:coffee: <--pausing the drink the life force....

BRONCOS!!!!!
LMAO the life force, never heard that 1 lol. :beer:

BroncoBailey024
11-13-2005, 07:05 AM
going to be a tough game, but we should win by 17 pts..........that is close :D
LMAO I think 30 would be closer. :beer:

Emancipator
11-13-2005, 07:07 AM
Broncos Am Byth

Let's murder the raiders.

KeystoneBronco
11-13-2005, 07:07 AM
Hey guys,

Just wanted to give a little hollar to the Broncos today!

Been a great season so far! Plummer is starting to come into his own, and with all the weapons he has it's just a matter of time before we take this all the way! This could be the season to upset the Colts!!!

Ahh, one game at a time..

GO BRONCOS!!!!!

If they play smart football for 60 minutes, and play like only the Broncos know how, this will be a good win for us.

Broncos: 35 Oakland: 10

Jaws
11-13-2005, 07:08 AM
Good to see you, too!!
Did we do good and manage to get the game on TV over there today?

The bad news is we just missed out by a measly 1% to the seattle v stl game.

Why those dumb U.K viewers would choose a rivalry in the weakest nfl division over the raiders v bronco game beggars belief - but thanks to you all though!

My son's a happy bunny, his team the Fins won the vote for the first game to be shown, the big Patsie following over here helped ensure that.

Emancipator

Sounds great to me.

BroncFanIN
LMAO the life force, never heard that 1 lol. :beer:

:D
Hubby knows better than to chat with me before my first sip...
But I'm good to go now!

Jaws
11-13-2005, 07:09 AM

Yes please!

Are you getting the game on tv?

BroncoBailey024
Broncos Am Byth

Let's murder the raiders.
Quit looking stuff up on the internet lol. :beer:

atomicbloke
Me suffering from a massive case of insomnia..... havent been able to fall asleep and its already 6am on the west coast...... gameday anxiety I guess :sick:

BroncFanIN
11-13-2005, 07:11 AM
The bad news is we just missed out by a measly 1% to the seattle v stl game.

Why those dumb U.K viewers would choose a rivalry in the weakest nfl division over the raiders v bronco game beggars belief - but thanks to you all though!

My son's a happy bunny, his team the Fins won the vote for the first game to be shown, the big Patsie following over here helped ensure that.

:mad: That's too bad! I think the stl game is here locally.
What'd you have for lunch?

Emancipator
11-13-2005, 07:12 AM
Hey guys,

Just wanted to give a little hollar to the Broncos today!

Been a great season so far! Plummer is starting to come into his own, and with all the weapons he has it's just a matter of time before we take this all the way! This could be the season to upset the Colts!!!

Ahh, one game at a time..

GO BRONCOS!!!!!

If they play smart football for 60 minutes, and play like only the Broncos know how, this will be a good win for us.

Broncos: 35 Oakland: 10
Coming on in and talk a spell with us.

Jaws
11-13-2005, 07:12 AM
:mad: That's too bad! I think the stl game is here locally.
What'd you have for lunch?

Some rice, chick pea stew and broccoli, followed by Christmas pudding and custard - weird combination but v tasty! :D

BroncoBailey024
11-13-2005, 07:13 AM
Yes please!

Are you getting the game on tv?
Im not sure, I've gotten the last 5 games, I hope I get this one. :D

Emancipator
11-13-2005, 07:13 AM
Quit looking stuff up on the internet lol. :beer:

She is teaching me the Welsh language.

BroncFanIN
11-13-2005, 07:14 AM
Broncos am byth!
Broncos am byth! :cheers:

BroncoBailey024
11-13-2005, 07:15 AM
Ah I see. :D

Jaws
11-13-2005, 07:15 AM

Here's another one:

RAIDERS RECH!

(Rech = fart) :D

Jaws
11-13-2005, 07:16 AM
Broncos am byth!
Broncos am byth! :cheers:

Broncos am byth and Raiders rech, now you know how to say all the important bits in Welsh lol !

BroncFanIN
11-13-2005, 07:16 AM
Some rice, chick pea stew and broccoli, followed by Christmas pudding and custard - weird combination but v tasty! :D

Sounds good to me!
Healthier than cinnamon buns....

Emancipator
11-13-2005, 07:17 AM
Here's another one:

RAIDERS RECH!

(Rech = fart) :D
That is funny.

BroncFanIN
11-13-2005, 07:18 AM
Broncos am byth and Raiders rech, now you know how to say all the important bits in Welsh lol !

Raiders rech!
Raiders rech!
Raiders rech!

PS. What the heck am I saying? :P

Emancipator
11-13-2005, 07:19 AM
Raiders rech!
Raiders rech!
Raiders rech!

Raiders fart

Jaws
Raiders rech!
Raiders rech!
Raiders rech!

Raiders are farts! :laugh:

BroncFanIN
"Pop pop fizz fizz, Oh, what a relief this is!"

BroncoBailey024
11-13-2005, 07:20 AM
Raiders are farts! :laugh:
LOL thats hilarious. :D

Jaws
11-13-2005, 07:21 AM
LOL thats hilarious. :D

I might get a T shirt with Raiders Rech on it!

BroncoBailey024
11-13-2005, 07:25 AM
I might get a T shirt with Raiders Rech on it!
ROFLMAO that'd be nice. :D

BroncFanIN
11-13-2005, 07:25 AM
6 1/2 hours to game time!!
Got Channel 715 loaded and ready to go...

What early games are people going to watch?

Snk16
11-13-2005, 07:26 AM
Here we go Broncos, here we go!

Jaws
11-13-2005, 07:27 AM

My early one will be the Fins v Patsies. Go Fins! It would be funny to see them up there tied for the division.

BroncoBailey024

Im watching what ever game is on lol. :D

I'm not sure what game I will get, I'll post it when it comes on. :D

BroncFanIN

"We will, we will Rock You!" stomp! clap clap stomp!!

BroncFanIN
11-13-2005, 07:29 AM
Not sure which game I'm going to watch, either!
We have Texans/Colts or 49ers/Bears.

Ooooooh! what a choice! :sick: <gag>

Emancipator
11-13-2005, 07:30 AM
They aren't playing so I'm reporting it.
Charles Woodson is out. That is a plu for us. Randy Moss is questionable. It wouldn't hurt my feelings at all if the most talented WR in the NFL doesn't play against us.

Emancipator
11-13-2005, 07:31 AM
Probably not.......Terrell may get to suit up......... I think Watts is done in Denver. Although I wish he was the 3rd receiver.

BroncFanIN
11-13-2005, 07:32 AM
They aren't playing so I'm reporting it.
Charles Woodson is out. That is a plu for us. Randy Moss is questionable. It wouldn't hurt my feelings at all if the most talented WR in the NFL doesn't play against us.

Wouldn't hurt my feelings, either!

I watched "game of the week" Chefs vs. Faiders last night. Thats a heart breaking loss for the Faiders. It will either demoralize them or rev them up.

BroncoBailey024
11-13-2005, 07:33 AM
Thats gonna be their excuse, that Randy wasn't at 100% and Woodson is out. :coffee:

Emancipator
11-13-2005, 07:34 AM
Denver needs to continue to curve their penalities. Let's leave that to the raiders. It is their tradition to lead the league in penalties...........it truly is.

Jaws
11-13-2005, 07:34 AM
Time for my siesta. I probably won't get to be till 2-3 a.m because of the game so I'll catch some sleep now.

Remember to practice your Broncos am Byth, Raiders Rech chants, I'll be testing you later lol ! :beer:

Emancipator
11-13-2005, 07:35 AM
Thats gonna be their excuse, that Randy wasn't at 100% and Woodson is out. :coffee:

That's why the baby is crying in the raiders sig below.........Crybabies.

Emancipator
11-13-2005, 07:36 AM
Time for my siesta. I probably won't get to be till 2-3 a.m because of the game so I'll catch some sleep now.

Remember to practice your Broncos am Byth, Raiders Rech chants, I'll be testing you later lol ! :beer:
Everyone needs some rest. Even the former movie stars.

BroncoBailey024
11-13-2005, 07:36 AM
That's why the baby is crying in the raiders sig below.........Crybabies.
O lol nice Emancipator, uh oh I just reched lol. :heh:

Snk16
11-13-2005, 07:38 AM
Aite, time for some Madden for me, be back later.

BroncFanIN
11-13-2005, 07:38 AM

gesund-heit!

Emancipator
11-13-2005, 07:39 AM
I'm glad you are alone. :sick:

Nice use of the word.

Jaws
11-13-2005, 07:40 AM

LMAO! I thought there was a funny smell round here! :laugh:

BroncoBailey024
11-13-2005, 07:41 AM
LOL sorry. :heh:

Jaws
11-13-2005, 07:41 AM
I'm glad you are alone. :sick:

Nice use of the word.

Great use of the lingo - worthy of a CP, if only I hadn't used them all up. Must remember to do so later on. :beer:

Emancipator
11-13-2005, 07:42 AM
gesund-heit!

You guys say bless you or gesund-heit. LOL

Reidman
11-13-2005, 07:42 AM
Ok, I'm back and it looks like the game thread is in full effect. Nice to see so many up and about on this glorious day

Happy Bronco football day everybody.

BroncFanIN
11-13-2005, 07:43 AM
I hope it's the former rather than the latter.

ALthough on paper this looks like and easy game for the Broncos, I think the Raiders could be dangerous for a while and that we might have a tough opening half to the game. It's a do or die game for them and they can throw caution to the wind because if they lose this one they have absolutely no chance of a wild card. I hope the Broncos establish their dominance early and crush their spirits.

That is what I am hoping! I think this game is going to be tough, but I think we have more heart and better talent. That and the Raiders are penalty machines. Though I do hope we have a fair referee team this week.

Emancipator
11-13-2005, 07:44 AM
I'm actually going to get off in about 10 minutes.......headed to church, but I will return right here about 1:30

BroncFanIN
Ok, I'm back and it looks like the game thread is in full effect. Nice to see so many up and about on this glorious day

Hey Reidman!!!
Happy Orange and Blue mornin' to ya!

alan
well hey guys im back,and better then ever

Emancipator
11-13-2005, 07:45 AM
Help me out on that Jaws.

Jaws

DId you get some sleep. I'm supposed to be going for a siesta, to save some energy to be up late for the game tonight, only it's a bit hard to leave this thread once you get going,

We've been learning a bit of welsh as you can see from the bottom of my sig.

BroncFanIN
I'm actually going to get off in about 10 minutes.......headed to church, but I will return right here about 1:30

See you then, E!
God Bless!

Emancipator

How did it go?

Jaws
11-13-2005, 07:46 AM
Help me out on that Jaws.

The W sound in welsh is pronounce oo - do you get it now?

BroncoBailey024
I'll see you later Emancipator, nice chating with you. :D

alan
once again,im back,ahem,ahem

Reidman
DId you get some sleep. I'm supposed to be going for a siesta, to save some energy to be up late for the game tonight, only it's a bit hard to leave this thread once you get going,

We've been learning a bit of welsh as you can see from the bottom of my sig.
No not yet. I just got home from work. I'll be going for some shut eye in about another hr or so. Just wanted to talk some Broncos before I do.

Jaws
11-13-2005, 07:47 AM

Well hello, if it isn't my favourite Irishyoung man, been to rugby?

Reidman
Alan, what's up???!!!!

alan
How did it go?

well E it was great we won 56-15(man we are actually really annoyed with the 13.)

we scored 10 trys in all

BroncFanIN
11-13-2005, 07:48 AM

Hey Alan!
Go to see you! :D

Reidman
Hey Reidman!!!
Happy Orange and Blue mornin' to ya!
Hey BroncoFan, how are you doing this fine morning?

Jaws
Alan, what's up???!!!!

Can you use a larger font? ;)

alan
Alan, what's up???!!!!

lol,i just like attention,i hope your having a good day

Reidman
well E it was great we won 56-15(man we are actually really annoyed with the 13.)

we scored 10 trys in all
Congrats Buddy. :beer:

Reidman
11-13-2005, 07:49 AM
Can you use a larger font? ;)
If they had one, you know I would Sharkie. ;)

Emancipator
Let's Go Broncos. got to get this in before I get off.

alan
Well hello, if it isn't my favourite Irishyoung man, been to rugby?

yep and it was a rout 53-15

Snk16
11-13-2005, 07:50 AM
Morning Reidman.

Jaws

Yes E! I think I better. This is like a relay race. We'll pass the baton on to Reid and Alan now! Have a good time in church. It's remembrance day here today, so that was the theme of my radio service this morn.

BroncoBailey024
lol,i just like attention,i hope your having a good day
Hello alan nice to see you again.

How's it going? :D

Reidman
Just another stat fact to add to Emancipator's previous one's.

The Broncos and Raiders both have identical records of 316-222-6 (.586) since the 1970 AFL-NFL merger
and both clubs tie for fourth in the NFL in total wins during that period…

Ok, I feel better now that we all know that.

BroncFanIN
11-13-2005, 07:51 AM
Hey BroncoFan, how are you doing this fine morning?

Good! I'm on a permanent adrenaline high for this game today!

alan
Let's Go Broncos. got to get this in before I get off.

enjoy church,i hope you have room for plenty of prayers today(broncos win,no school tomorrow for me...... so on)

Reidman
Yes E! I think I better. This is like a relay race. We'll pass the baton on to Reid and Alan now! Have a good time in church. It's remembrance day here today, so that was the theme of my radio service this morn.
Ok, I'm off running. See ya E and Jaws.

Jaws
11-13-2005, 07:52 AM
yep and it was a rout 53-15

GREAT!

Now i'm off!

Broncos am byth, Raiders Rech! :D :cheers:

alan
11-13-2005, 07:52 AM
Hello alan nice to see you again.

How's it going? :D

ya i am,im on a high after a big win this morning,yay for me and my team,i hope this day has been finding you well

Reidman
11-13-2005, 07:53 AM
Morning Reidman.
Morning Snk. How do you think you'll do in fantasy league today?
You're right there behind me and Cranberries if I recall.

Emancipator
11-13-2005, 07:53 AM
Hold down the fort. That is fort and not fart (BroncoBailey024). Bring Alan up to speed on the Welsh language.

I have a little Irish language too......... Alan gur a maith.

Emancipator
11-13-2005, 07:54 AM
He's a fast learner.

Reidman
Good! I'm on a permanent adrenaline high for this game today!
Me too.
Somehow I have to find a way to get some sleep so I'm not all cranky and tired for this gig.

BroncoBailey024
GREAT!

Now i'm off!

Broncos am byth, Raiders Rech! :D :cheers:
LoL I love the Raiders rech. :D

BroncFanIN
Be right back...gotta go get another cinnamon roll..anyone else want one? :P

Reidman
11-13-2005, 07:55 AM
I'll take one please....with some :coffee:

Emancipator
11-13-2005, 07:56 AM
Let's go Broncos.

alan
11-13-2005, 07:56 AM
welsh has some similarities with irish

broncos ar bith,raiders riach

BroncoBailey024
11-13-2005, 07:57 AM
ya i am,im on a high after a big win this morning,yay for me and my team,i hope this day has been finding you well
You won what this morning?

P.S. this day has been going great :D

Emancipator
11-13-2005, 07:58 AM
Murder the raiders.

BroncoBailey024
I'll take some too with the "life force". :beer:

Jaws
welsh has some similarities with irish

broncos ar bith,raiders riach

Cool! We should learn to insult the raiders in as many languages as possible before the end of the day lol !

alan
11-13-2005, 07:59 AM
You won what this morning?

P.S. this day has been going great :D

yep in rugby,we won 56-15 or sumting like that

Emancipator
11-13-2005, 07:59 AM
Take it easy guys and keep up the Bronco spirit.

Lets Go Broncos.