PDA

View Full Version : T.O. offered three year deal

Superchop7
11-15-2005, 06:54 AM
In a surprise move, the Portland Trailblazers have offered Terrell Owens a three year deal using the mid level exemption. When questioned by reporters about T.O.'s basketball credentials, the Trailblazers responded that although they were unsure of his basketball skills they felt that he fit in extremely well with the chemistry on the team.

P.S. Tell your "starving" kids how daddy lost 200 grand this week. (T.O., the "family" man, doing all he can to put food on the table, yeah...you were really thinking of "them" when you were running your smart mouth)

Emancipator
11-15-2005, 07:02 AM
In a surprise move, the Portland Trailblazers have offered Terrell Owens a three year deal using the mid level exemption. When questioned by reporters about T.O.'s basketball credentials, the Trailblazers responded that although they were unsure of his basketball skills they felt that he fit in extremely well with the chemistry on the team.

You wrong. You are wrong. LOL :D
Just need to go in the rumor mill though.

Superchop7
11-15-2005, 07:21 AM
You wrong. You are wrong. LOL :D
Just need to go in the rumor mill though.
__________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

Oooops, ............................ oh well, just trying to have a little fun.

Emancipator
11-15-2005, 07:26 AM
SuperChop, I understood the humor. I sure found it amusing. ;)

AdamantiumBronco
11-15-2005, 07:45 AM
the blazers suck so bad thet would let me suit up for em!

sbutk
11-15-2005, 08:56 AM
Haha, sure ...anything that gets this goon out of football.

:heh:

The|Snake#16
11-15-2005, 12:24 PM
Being from P-town myself, I can say 1st hand how terrible they are. TO would fit in well with the Jailblazers.

Reidman
11-15-2005, 01:10 PM
TO needs these credentials to qualify for playing with the Blazers:

Smokes massive amounts of Mari-jane
Has or plans on abusing spouse or girlfriend
Drives drunk quite frequently
Carries drug paraphernalia on self or in vehicle
Is late to practices or doesn't show up at all

alan
11-15-2005, 02:50 PM
thank god,a rumor about that man going some where otther then denver,anywhere but here

Blazindro
11-15-2005, 07:57 PM
I live in Oregon near Portland and there problems in the past have cleaned up latley although I wouldn't be suprised if TO could help the Blazers win since they couldn't win a game if there lifes depending on it.

The|Snake#16
11-17-2005, 11:46 AM
I live in Oregon near Portland and there problems in the past have cleaned up latley although I wouldn't be suprised if TO could help the Blazers win since they couldn't win a game if there lifes depending on it.

Yea, the problem is now they suck at basketball lol. At least when they were criminals they made the playoffs every so often. :D

Another Crudential:

You have to plan to get arrested for hanging a paintball gun out the window and wave it around in front of cops.(Cliff Robinson)

The|Snake#16
11-17-2005, 11:46 AM

Yea, the problem is now they suck at basketball lol. At least when they were criminals they made the playoffs every so often. :D

badintentions
11-20-2005, 07:34 PM
im a bassy telfair fan...is anyone else one!!!i think hes gonna be one of the best point guards in the future...he has good ball handeling skills!!!

Kapaibro
11-20-2005, 07:35 PM
TO needs these credentials to qualify for playing with the Blazers:

Smokes massive amounts of Mari-jane
Has or plans on abusing spouse or girlfriend
Drives drunk quite frequently
Carries drug paraphernalia on self or in vehicle
Is late to practices or doesn't show up at all
Well geez, why don't they recruit Ricky Williams?

Superchop7
11-21-2005, 07:51 PM
Well geez, why don't they recruit Ricky Williams?
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________

They did.........he's their "connect"

Blazindro
11-22-2005, 11:41 PM
Hey guess what the Blazers actually won a game tonight!! :D I'm so proud of them.

Superchop7
11-23-2005, 08:38 PM
Hey guess what the Blazers actually won a game tonight!! :D I'm so proud of them.
__________________________________________________ ____________________________________________

They seem to be playing better since they got ankle bracelets.