PDA

View Full Version : Official game day thread: Week 11 2005 Jets vs Broncos

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

biznatches
11-19-2005, 05:44 AM
I have never doubted Jake, but I think his newfound fame and seemless record are direct results of Shanny's bold move of only having BVP as his sole backup. This was a brilliant move on Shanny's part - Jake and Bradlee share so many charactaristics - Jake finally felt the pressure. BVP is very raw and is not ready to start for us - Jake took it upon himself to truely be a leader. Last year, with Mauke and whats-his-name behind him, Jake didn't truly feel the pressure. Finally, Jake has stepped up and has shown his true potenial - a first in his career! Jake is an outstanding QB - and it's time for us as true Bronco fans to recognize this - we finally have a replacement for Elway (never a replacement, just a great sub). But I know as a true Bronco fan, we've been looking for someone to replace our hero - and I think it has finally come. We can now think past Freotte, Greise, Brister and look forward to more Plummer and eventually BVP!

thesaint
11-19-2005, 05:51 AM
Yeah Jake felt the pressure from having someone behind him who he knows will NEVER see the field. :rolleyes:

How about Jake in his third year really started to grasp the offense and let it work for him instead of trying to do everything himself?

Got those green and yellow glasses on pretty tight....

I just knew somehow that all of our success this year would somehow be related back to BVP... :laugh:

biznatches
11-19-2005, 06:01 AM
I truly think that BVP WILL see the field. Maybe not this season, but his heart and soul is with the Broncos. He will most likely see offers from other teams next year, but he knows that he has the confidence of Shanny - and I think he will stick with the team that drafted him. As history shows, Shanny loves the CSU alum. BVP knows that he will have the opportunity to start for us when Jake is off his game. That is if he stays with the team, and doesn't give in to offers from teams like Philly, NYJ, or many others that are searching for mobile QBs. The world is his oyster right now, given the current lack of good QBs in the league.

thesaint
11-19-2005, 06:07 AM
I truly think that BVP WILL see the field.

Maybe as a safety.

biznatches
11-19-2005, 06:16 AM
Could you imagine John Lynch throwing the ball?? It would be pure magic! BVP is a QB and pro coaches like Shanny recognize this - that's why professionals have their job. You would be a complete fool to use a valuable draft pick for nothing - Bradlee could play safety or even LB, but when a pro coach like Shanny has the heauvos to make him the sole backup QB - you know the kid's got skills.

You must be a CU fan - that's the only explaination for your obvious ignorance.

thesaint
11-19-2005, 06:26 AM
BVP is a QB and pro coaches like Shanny recognize this - that's why professionals have their job. You would be a complete fool to use a valuable draft pick for nothing

Yeah you're right...when have we ever used a draft pick for nothing?
Darius Watts
Triandos Luke
Matt Mauck
Adrian Madise
Herb Haygood
Paul Toviessi
Willie Middlebrooks
Nick Harris

:laugh:

chicago_grrl
11-19-2005, 06:26 AM
Could you imagine John Lynch throwing the ball?? It would be pure magic! BVP is a QB and pro coaches like Shanny recognize this - that's why professionals have their job. You would be a complete fool to use a valuable draft pick for nothing - Bradlee could play safety or even LB, but when a pro coach like Shanny has the heauvos to make him the sole backup QB - you know the kid's got skills.

And he is fun to watch play..............he's crazy, all over the field making plays.

biznatches
11-19-2005, 06:37 AM
You made my point as clear as a division championship glass shimmering in the Kansas City dawn - Shanny knows he has a keeper - and he's kept him. BVP has done more for our team as an inactive player than anyother - he's an insurance policy taken out against a previously problem-prone QB. Shanny hasn't flinched - there are only a handful of teams that aren't looking for a QB right now.

thesaint
11-19-2005, 06:42 AM
Shanahan took Van Pelt with the 250th (out of 255) overall pick. So apparently no one was real impressed with him. I'm sure he likes the Van Pelt's athleticism.

But you must be high if you think Van Pelt has anything to do with our succes this year...other than Jake looking over at him holding a clipboard and saying to himself..."Dear God, dont let me get hurt because that kid has no business being on this field."

biznatches
11-19-2005, 06:52 AM
You must be smoking the illegal stuff if you think Jake has put up his brilliant numbers due to his own stance.

In-com-plete
11-19-2005, 07:01 AM

Actually I believe Lynch was a QB at Stanford. He was moved to safety his Jr. or Sr. year.

thesaint
11-19-2005, 07:14 AM
You must be smoking the illegal stuff if you think Jake has put up his brilliant numbers due to his own stance.

Announcing the first nominee for dumbest post of the year...

biznatches
11-19-2005, 07:16 AM
Yes Lynch was moved to Safety much later in his career - and we all know how good he has done. I just want to re-address my original question - would Jake be as effective if he didn't have a single effective QB on his heels? Kannel and Mauck were not effective threats - what do you think?

Emancipator
11-19-2005, 07:29 AM
I have never doubted Jake, but I think his newfound fame and seemless record are direct results of Shanny's bold move of only having BVP as his sole backup. This was a brilliant move on Shanny's part - Jake and Bradlee share so many charactaristics - Jake finally felt the pressure. BVP is very raw and is not ready to start for us - Jake took it upon himself to truely be a leader. Last year, with Mauke and whats-his-name behind him, Jake didn't truly feel the pressure. Finally, Jake has stepped up and has shown his true potenial - a first in his career! Jake is an outstanding QB - and it's time for us as true Bronco fans to recognize this - we finally have a replacement for Elway (never a replacement, just a great sub). But I know as a true Bronco fan, we've been looking for someone to replace our hero - and I think it has finally come. We can now think past Freotte, Greise, Brister and look forward to more Plummer and eventually BVP!

This is all wrong. BVP placed no pressure on Jake. Not one bit. Jake's success can be contributed to attitude. Yes, attitude and behavior. He has bought into the notion that he doesn't have to do it all himself. He was made to realize that he has talented and consistent weapons in the Denver offense.
Plus Jake has become a student of the game. He spent the offseason watching film in order to improve.

biznatches
11-19-2005, 07:38 AM
I wish I could be considered a rookie, but claim I have no experience - Jake I love ya - but - please take it all - you're doing so well - please thank the rookie BVP as you pass bye. Me - I'm just Jake

biznatches
11-19-2005, 07:49 AM
Just one year ago, you were all posting "death to plummer" posts and links to websites. My question is simple: where are you now and does your mom know???

draco193
11-19-2005, 08:46 AM

Actually, Denver has had a single backup for a few years. BVP has no experience, and poses no threat to Jake. BVP is a good athlete, but he will now see the field in the next few seasons unless Jake is hurt, or we are up big time.

chickennob2
11-19-2005, 09:43 AM
Yeah you're right...when have we ever used a draft pick for nothing?
Darius Watts
Triandos Luke
Matt Mauck
Adrian Madise
Herb Haygood
Paul Toviessi
Willie Middlebrooks
Nick Harris

umm... MAURICE CLARETT!

gobroncsnv
11-19-2005, 09:59 AM
Maybe the real reason is that Van Pelt is one of 52 other guys that are helping Jake succeed. Good line play, good rushing attack, receivers catching balls that hit their hands, good D, good special teams, and great coaching. Jake said it himself, if he got the MVP, he would split it 53 ways. Our boys are playing as a TEAM, and Jake's best asset is working within this structure. I think the best comparison that you could draw for us to other teams would be the recent Patriots.... Not having any ONE guy stand out, but doing well as a whole. The late 90's Broncos were great TEAMS, but there were some absolutely stellar players, especially offense. Like you folks didn't know that, I'm just saying that we're good this year for different reasons. And, even though there are those who don't like Shanny all that much, he is the constant factor getting us from there to here. I put the most credit in his corner for our success this year. He is the MVP in my book.

DrunkPanda
11-19-2005, 10:18 AM
Yeah Jake felt the pressure from having someone behind him who he knows will NEVER see the field. :rolleyes:

How about Jake in his third year really started to grasp the offense and let it work for him instead of trying to do everything himself?

Got those green and yellow glasses on pretty tight....

I just knew somehow that all of our success this year would somehow be related back to BVP... :laugh:
i agree. saying BVP pressured jake for the job is like saying wesley duke pressured rod smith for the #1 wide receiver spot :duh:

Q-niverse
11-19-2005, 10:20 AM
Bradlee Van Pelt always looked like he was scrambling for his life when he was in the game versus Jake who looks very comfy in the offense. This is no insult to Van Pet, but it is a reminder that he is inexperienced.

I'd like to think that every player on the 53 man roster somehow helps the other 52 play better. I think Rod makes Jake a better player. I think Gold makes DJ a better Linebacker. You want players that are competative yet in the end help each other suceed. I firmly believe Elway benefited from Kubiyak being his backup for 9 years....

This attitude is a lot different than the "Jake owes everything to BVP" statement that started this thread.

Thesameold333
11-19-2005, 01:33 PM
I was thinking the same thing about Matt Lepsis....I really think he owes it all to Tony Siragusa (sp)............Tony pressured him by showing what life is like after football............you get really fat and suck as a commentator....so seriously...next time lepsis makes a nice cut make sure to give thanks to tony. Seriously...this is the most rediculous post I have ever seen.

Hey its obvious you are a BVP fan. Congrats! Im sure he us very takented. But he has nothing to do with the success of Jake, and furthermore, will never be the starting QB of the Denver Broncos, or the Colorado Crush. Also he will not be a wing for the Avalanche, a point guard for the nuggets or a spokesperson for genital herpes.

If salary cap was in better shape he would not even be our number 2, he would be on or practice squad, or our number 3 and be inactive.

Jake is playing good ball, thanks to some help from the guys around him, that are ACTUALLY ON THE FIELD.

But Jake does owe some thanks to BVP, I must admit. "Hey kid! Thanks for the gatorade"

ImaBroncosFan
11-19-2005, 01:51 PM
I dont get it, you say "BVP is very raw and is not ready to start for us" and yet at the same time he is pressuring Jake into playing better for whatever reason? BVP is the last person in this organization that has credited to Jakes play.

Sara
11-19-2005, 05:21 PM
Did you watch BVP play in the preseason? Yes, he showed a lot of improvement, but is NOT ready to be a starter; accuracy is a big issue for him. I seriously doubt Jake sees him as a threat and that is causing him to play better.

Ravage!!!
11-19-2005, 08:34 PM
Yes Lynch was moved to Safety much later in his career - and we all know how good he has done. I just want to re-address my original question - would Jake be as effective if he didn't have a single effective QB on his heels? Kannel and Mauck were not effective threats - what do you think?

BVP has NOTHING to do with his progress. It was the Re-tuning of Jake's mentality that got Jake to play a smarter ball game. Has NOTHING to do with a QB that was drafted at the bottom of the pool and hasn't seen a minute of game time.

TXBRONC
11-19-2005, 08:47 PM

BVP has absolutely nothing to do with Plummer doing well. Smith, Lelie, Johnson, Anderson, Bell and the offensive line have alot to do with his success. You're right that BVP isn't ready to start (and he may never be) and he also isn't even ready for mop up duty since has even allowed kneel down to run out the clock. Yeah it sure does seem like BVP has Shanahan's complete confidence. :rolleyes:

Elway
11-19-2005, 10:49 PM
Ok where I am it is official Sunday, which means it is game day.

We face the J-e-t-s. Some may think it will be an easy win, but you never know, that is why games are played on the field instead of on paper, and so far we are 0 for 1 against NY teams.

I have faith in our team, we've started the second half strong and we know how important wins are at home considering we have some road games coming up.

So have fun, FOLLOW THE RULES and enjoy!! :beer:

Let the thread begin!!!

Kapaibro
11-19-2005, 10:53 PM
Ok where I am it is official Sunday, which means it is game day.

We face the J-e-t-s. Some may think it will be an easy win, but you never know, that is why games are played on the field instead of on paper, and so far we are 0 for 1 against NY teams.

I have faith in our team, we've started the second half strong and we know how important wins are at home considering we have some road games coming up.

So have fun, FOLLOW THE RULES and enjoy!! :beer:

Let the thread begin!!!
Talk about getting in early! How do E?

aberdien
11-19-2005, 10:56 PM
It's midnight. Let's party...

eh i'll let ya'll get down with ya'll bad selves...

GO BRONCOS!

RunYouOver
11-19-2005, 10:58 PM
12:58, 16 hours until game time!

GO Broncos!!!! :D

Kapaibro
11-19-2005, 11:00 PM
7 am here for me! Home time!!!!:rockon:

Elway
11-19-2005, 11:09 PM

7am!! Yikes... only 1:06 right now.

I am hanging in here Kapa!!!

How is life treating you today?

aberdien
11-19-2005, 11:26 PM

Holy Pants!

12:26 here....

maruske845
11-19-2005, 11:39 PM
its 12:39 here...what time is the game tmaro? is on tv in iowa? if anyone knows

Bronco_f1
11-19-2005, 11:42 PM
That's a litle early to start the game thread. But anyways, Go Broncos!!

We have two games this week, not long for the Cowboys game

IrishConrad
11-19-2005, 11:42 PM
Here we go....

So you have Plummer, in the hot seat coming into this year. He knows he was in the hot seat and needed to live up to his expectations and hype around him.

Along comes BVP.........knocks off Mauck and Kanall(SP) for the backup QB job and soon he's getting more attention than plummer. Everyone see's his raw talent and will to win on the field. A kid that can throw the ball and knock down LB's on the run at wil.

To say that BVP has not contributed to Plummers success at all is just lame. The kid put some pressure on Jake. Is he the entire REASON for Jake's success. Hell no. That's where the entire organization has helpd groom him into what he is this year.

As a fan of BVP, I would like to see him continue to get better and learn by what the organization has taught Jake. I think he can learn alot from it. I hope to see him on the field some day and deffenatly think he can do it.

P.S. I've had mmy sig for most of the year and decided to change it if Jake can play like this in the playoffs... :beer:

DrunkPanda
11-20-2005, 12:30 AM
is he even partially the reason that jake is doing better? hell no. comparing the situation to brees is retarded. brees was in his last year and wasn't even going to get a chance to redeem himself if rivers hadn't screwed up by holding out. marty had no faith in him. jake had his contract extended, mike's way of saying he was sticking with him, even though jake was screwing up royally.

rcsodak
11-20-2005, 12:33 AM
You made my point as clear as a division championship glass shimmering in the Kansas City dawn - Shanny knows he has a keeper - and he's kept him. BVP has done more for our team as an inactive player than anyother - he's an insurance policy taken out against a previously problem-prone QB. Shanny hasn't flinched - there are only a handful of teams that aren't looking for a QB right now.
I gotta say, Bradlee, that your head must be spinning a little faster than usual..... :goofy:

Firstly, you are NOT a good qb. You're just better than the third stringer...

Secondly, I'd like to see just how many teams actually come a-callin' next year......

Thirdly, seems Crouch couldn't handle it as a qb OR a safety......and you, my friend, are NOT at the level of Crouch......

Forthly, maybe THIS is why you're always going to be considered a backup.......on the 'net' when you SHOULD be watching film and studying the play book, should *gulp* :eek: Jake get injured........

RazR
11-20-2005, 12:36 AM
To say BVP is the reason Plummer was pushed to improving is lame. From what I understand, Plummer had been working extremely hard in the offseason working on improving the areas of his game that really needed it (not forcing things, reducing turnovers, etc.). I'm not exactly sure how BVP really pressured Plummer for the starting QB position. Or did I miss a QB contreversy in the offseason? I could have sworn Plummer was the man from the get-go.

rcsodak
11-20-2005, 12:37 AM
Just one year ago, you were all posting "death to plummer" posts and links to websites. My question is simple: where are you now and does your mom know???

Bradlee, since you obviously bumped your head playing on the 'scout' team in practice, I'll remind you that it usually is the 3rd year of learning a new scheme, where qb's pick it up and run with it.

You, on the other hand, I'm thinkin' 10-15.

rcsodak
11-20-2005, 12:41 AM
Along comes BVP.........knocks off Mauck and Kanall(SP) for the backup QB job and soon he's getting more attention than plummer. Everyone see's his raw talent and will to win on the field. A kid that can throw the ball and knock down LB's on the run at wil.

To say that BVP has not contributed to Plummers success at all is just lame. The kid put some pressure on Jake. :beer:
I can tell you're not from around here, are you?????? :coffee:

IrishConrad
11-20-2005, 01:18 AM
I can tell you're not from around here, are you??????

Here as in Colorado....yezzerr....:rockon:

How can people say he's not a good QB when he hasn't got a chance to play yet. In the Pre-season he looked pretty good to me. Thing is, he's only going to get better. I won't **** my pants if plummer goes down. :cool:

Bradlee, since you obviously bumped your head playing on the 'scout' team in practice, I'll remind you that it usually is the 3rd year of learning a new scheme, where qb's pick it up and run with it.

You havn't seen anything to prove this so it's just another lame ass comment to add to the bin. Just because it took plummer 3 years.........only took Big Ben a pre-season and Eli one year. It USUALLY takes how ever long it takes....thats it. :coffee:

Superchop7
11-20-2005, 01:58 AM
__________________________________________________ _____________________________________----

This is stupid, if BVP is your backup you have no worries, whatsoever, it takes three years to be efficient in this system, ........this is completely unrelated to Jakes success, he is good because he wanted to be good, nothing more, nothing less.

alan
11-20-2005, 02:09 AM
Hello guys and good morning,since i have no match today i had no reason to get up at 9,00 am but i did for this thread.

lets have a great day and go broncos.

unfortuanatly i carry some bad news.jaws's computer is broken and she wont be here today :ugh: , She says hi though,lets hope she enjoys the game

alan
11-20-2005, 02:38 AM
Ok i guess im the only one here.............................................. ..Go Broncos

atomicbloke
11-20-2005, 02:42 AM
hi all... look forward to an enjoyable game..... its 1:35 am here on the west coast.... and i have to find a sports bar somewhere around orange county to watch the game... they aren't showing it on tv :(

i hope whicheevr bar i go to has some broncos fans..... i dont like to hang around in a bar with all raider fans......

DrunkPanda
11-20-2005, 03:10 AM
i'm here early

Elway
11-20-2005, 03:14 AM
Hello guys and good morning,since i have no match today i had no reason to get up at 9,00 am but i did for this thread.

lets have a great day and go broncos.

unfortunately i carry some bad news. Jaws's computer is broken and she wont be here today :ugh: , She says hi though,lets hope she enjoys the game

Tell sharkey we'll miss her, but we will try to carry on.

Time to catch some Zss so I can be ready for later!

C-ya

Snk16
11-20-2005, 05:26 AM
Here we go guys! Gameday!

Let's nto fall for the trap and lay a beating on those J-E-T-S!

littlevixen
11-20-2005, 05:30 AM
hi all... look forward to an enjoyable game..... its 1:35 am here on the west coast.... and i have to find a sports bar somewhere around orange county to watch the game... they aren't showing it on tv :(

i hope whicheevr bar i go to has some broncos fans..... i dont like to hang around in a bar with all raider fans......

hey there, new to this post, but really looking forward to the game... and especially to the Dallas game... go Broncos!!!!!

atomicbloke
11-20-2005, 05:46 AM
hey there, new to this post, but really looking forward to the game... and especially to the Dallas game... go Broncos!!!!!

Welcome to the board.. hope you have a great time...

Yes, the Dallas game should be great.... atleast it will be televised nationally....

The jets game won't be shown here in orange county because the chargers play at the same time :( .....

Gotta hit some bar and hope to find broncos fans.....

Snk16
11-20-2005, 05:49 AM
Guys, focus on today's game! :beer:

alan
11-20-2005, 06:05 AM
man,todays turnout is pathetic

Snk16
11-20-2005, 06:09 AM
It's very early alan, patience young Jedi.

Good morning by the way.

alan
11-20-2005, 06:10 AM
i know itsd early but usually by this time we have 5 or 6 pages,i woke up at 9 just to get in here,and this was started at like 6 0r 7 my time,so in over 7 hours we have like 18 posts.Not very good at all

Snk16
11-20-2005, 06:12 AM
Good point alan.

Maybe many fans deem this game, not as exciting.

This game has trap game written ALL OVER it.

Emancipator
11-20-2005, 06:13 AM
Good morning early birds.

alan
11-20-2005, 06:14 AM
Good point alan.

i know,my stomach is a wreck,i hope were not looking to thursday already.
as you may have seen jaws wont be here,so thats one who has an excuse

alan
11-20-2005, 06:15 AM
Good morning early birds.

At last my good old friend emancipator has arrived. i think me and snk 16 thought we have to get it going alone

Snk16
11-20-2005, 06:16 AM
Yeah, I have a bad feeling about this game...:ugh:

Snk16
11-20-2005, 06:17 AM
I never knew they had phones in the Atlantic. :confused:

alan
11-20-2005, 06:18 AM
I never knew they had phones in the Atlantic. :confused:

sophisticated sea shells i think

Emancipator
11-20-2005, 06:19 AM
Yeah, I have a bad feeling about this game...:ugh:
Don't get that bad feeling Snk. Just because the fans are looking past this game. We can bet that Shanny and his players definitely are not. I don't think guys like Rod, Trevor, Lynch, Wilson, Gold, Bailey.....and others would allow them to look past this game.
Fans don't count they always look past games they think are shoe ins. It should be a game Denver can handle, but they have to execute the plays well in order to come out with a win.

Snk16
11-20-2005, 06:20 AM
I'm going to a football party, I won't be there online today during the game.

Emancipator
11-20-2005, 06:20 AM
I overslept Alan. My son had a birthday party yesterday. It wore down down and out.

alan
11-20-2005, 06:21 AM
i think iof we get into a good stride in this game,we will show how dangerous we are.i see 100+ games for both members of anderbell,1 td each.3 from plummer

also at least one defensive TD

alan
11-20-2005, 06:22 AM
I overslept Alan. My son had a birthday party yesterday. It wore down down and out.

And i wasnt invited ??? :mad:

Emancipator
11-20-2005, 06:22 AM
We went to the movies and saw Harry Potter, went to an all you can eat pizza shop, then we went bowling.............oh I'm tired. My wife and I had seven kids at this run around the town party. :goofy:

Emancipator
11-20-2005, 06:24 AM
Go Broncosbeat the Jets

Emancipator
11-20-2005, 06:25 AM
And i wasnt invited ??? :mad:

Yes you were invited didn't you receive the invitation? ;)

Go Broncos

alan
someone in the dnver area,call an ambulance now,bollinger is going to need it and it needs to be ready

alan
Yes you were invited didn't you receive the invitation? ;)

Go Broncos

no,you probably sent it too late,i might get it tomorrow ;)

Emancipator
11-20-2005, 06:26 AM
Yeah I would love to see us get about 5 sacks today. I think we can do that today. I'd love to see us give him a few blitz looks like we gave McNabb. :D

Emancipator
11-20-2005, 06:27 AM
Reggie Bush is going to win the Heisman!

Go Broncos.

alan
11-20-2005, 06:28 AM
if we do blitz,the jets are cacked,they dont have the wepons to throw to when the blitz comes

alan
11-20-2005, 06:29 AM
Thanks for the cp dude!! :beer:

Snk16
11-20-2005, 06:32 AM
THe J-E-T-S are a very dangerous team on defense. With Ty Law and Vilma, it will be harder for us to run the ball, and throw. On offense, they have an up and coming TE in Chris Baker who has potential. However, with Mawae out, our D-Line should be able to stuff the run with Big Money and put pressure on Bollinger, forcing him to make mistakes, all day. But I hope we can use our run game to our advantage today and run all over them.

alan
11-20-2005, 06:37 AM
!!!!Go Broncos!!!!

alan
11-20-2005, 06:39 AM
Anyone hungary,im about to put some stuff on

Emancipator
11-20-2005, 06:40 AM
Anyone hungary,im about to put some stuff on

Yes can I have an omlet.......use chicken eggs only please....

alan
11-20-2005, 06:42 AM
how did i guess,i already have an omelet on,should take about 5 minutes

alan
11-20-2005, 06:43 AM
well i just finished a sandwich,few more minutes for your lovly omelet E.

i added some nice specialties aswell

alan
11-20-2005, 06:49 AM
Ok here you go E,omelet alan style

Enjoy (http://www.denalirivercabins.com/images/photo_gallery/11.jpg)

and here is some foamed orange juice :beer:

that will be 17.95

Emancipator
11-20-2005, 06:50 AM

that will be 17.95
That was nice. Good one. Man you got me hungry though. Now I'm mad at you. :mad:

;)

2 Minute Warning
11-20-2005, 06:53 AM

and here is some foamed orange juice

that will be 17.95

YUM :D .......................17.95? :eek: Are eggs expensive where you live........lol? :confused:

alan
11-20-2005, 06:54 AM
YUM :D .......................17.95? :eek: Are eggs expensive where you live........lol? :confused:

no,im just mean,pay up now or ill send my goons after you

Emancipator
11-20-2005, 06:55 AM
I think he trying to charge me the way gas companies are charging us for gas.

J-Red
11-20-2005, 07:00 AM

that will be 17.95

17.95 pounds=30.83 dollars :eek:

Does that omlet cure the common cold?

2 Minute Warning
11-20-2005, 07:02 AM
I think he trying to charge me the way gas companies are charging us for gas.

Yeah, me too! :eek: Wonder what he charges for a lunch, oh sayyyyy a peanutbutter and jelly sandwich? :confused:

alan
11-20-2005, 07:02 AM
well were getting into it now

alan
11-20-2005, 07:03 AM
17.95 pounds=30.83 dollars :eek:

Does that omlet cure the common cold?

im not that mean oc,we use euros not pounds,so msybe just 26 dollars

alan
11-20-2005, 07:04 AM
Yeah, me too! :eek: Wonder what he charges for a lunch, oh sayyyyy a peanutbutter and jelly sandwich? :confused:

penut butter and jelly doesnt come easy usually 15 but for you jovi 15

Emancipator
11-20-2005, 07:04 AM

Now you are price gauging. :mad:

:D :D

alan
11-20-2005, 07:05 AM
Now you are price gauging. :mad:

:D :D

what..... i have overheads to pay,you want me to get a chinese to night dont you??

2 Minute Warning
11-20-2005, 07:06 AM

Oh is that all.... :laugh: .....ok. :huh:

Emancipator
11-20-2005, 07:08 AM
what..... i have overheads to pay,you want me to get a chinese to night dont you??

You may want to clarify that. A chinese what? ;) Aren't you to young to be calling escorts?

I hope you are referring to Chinese food.

Let's go Broncos.

alan
11-20-2005, 07:09 AM
You may want to clarify that. A chinese what? ;) Aren't you to young to be calling escorts?

I hope you are referring to Chinese food.

Let's go Broncos.

i dont know,maybe a bit of both :P

J-Red
11-20-2005, 07:10 AM

My mistake......I probably should have known that since I lived in England for three years and you guys were our neighbors :duh:

alan
11-20-2005, 07:16 AM
come guys start getting up to tomfoolery thats what the early stages of the gameday threads are about

Emancipator
11-20-2005, 07:18 AM
Let's go Broncos.

Emancipator
11-20-2005, 07:19 AM
Jake should have a good game against the Jets.

alan
11-20-2005, 07:19 AM
GO BRONCOS!!!!!

go texans,bills and go raiders( ;) )

2 Minute Warning
11-20-2005, 07:21 AM
come guys start getting up to tomfoolery thats what the early stages of the gameday threads are about

Aren't you a bit young :coffee: for that kind of stuff??? :confused:

alan
11-20-2005, 07:22 AM
am what :confused: .i guess tomfoolery means something else where you are.lol

J-Red
11-20-2005, 07:29 AM
am what :confused: .i guess tomfoolery means something else where you are.lol

I'm not even sure exactly what it means....sounds like fun though.

J-Red
11-20-2005, 07:29 AM
GO BRONCOS!

Emancipator
11-20-2005, 07:31 AM
Alan stop your tomfoolery. :huh:

Don't know what I just said though. Help me on that one. ;)

alan
11-20-2005, 07:35 AM
Tomfoolery-just general messing and acting the fool,just having a good time,like me making and charging for omelets and talking about escorts

Emancipator
11-20-2005, 07:35 AM
I'll be watching games on TV, but will have to watch the Broncos on streamtv.......which is okay... I have a huge flat screen monitor.

Emancipator
11-20-2005, 07:36 AM
Tomfoolery-just general messing and acting the fool,just having a good time,like me making and charging for omelets and talking about escorts

Yeah that is what I thought it was. I like tomfoolery.........we are good at that during our pregame tailgating. That's why it is fun to come on here. Get to know some good people. Just call me tom......short for tomfoolery. LOL

alan
11-20-2005, 07:39 AM
like the broncos ,love the broncos, be the broncos

like,love it ,be it,you better love it and if you dont love it you can kill yourself becuase there is 3 things in life,your family,god and the broncos and you better love all 3 or else

Emancipator
11-20-2005, 07:40 AM
Just as long as you put God first.

alan
11-20-2005, 07:41 AM
Just as long as you put God first.

not family first for you E??

Emancipator
11-20-2005, 07:43 AM
As a matter of fact Alan. I'm going to get off of here in about 10 minutes. Got to finish getting prepared for church. I will be back by the first game time though. You and I have held down Game Day once again. I feel bad for Jaws.

I don't know where BroncosFanIN, Broncos04Champs, Q Niverse, Reidman are but I'm sure they have the Broncos on their minds. Hopefully they are going to the game. :D

alan
11-20-2005, 07:44 AM
As a matter of fact Alan. I'm going to get off of here in about 10 minutes. Got to finish getting prepared for church. I will be back by the first game time though. You and I have held down Game Day once again. I feel bad for Jaws.

I don't know where BroncosFanIN, Broncos04Champs, Q Niverse, Reidman are but I'm sure they have the Broncos on their minds. Hopefully they are going to the game. :D

ya they need to get their as$es in gear,hope your tummy is nice and full

Emancipator
11-20-2005, 07:45 AM
When I do that, I'm in perfect order. God blesses me that way. That is how I keep the since of humor I feel I have. That is why I'm more of a positive person than negative.

That's why you and I have been friends from the time you stepped onto these boards.

alan
11-20-2005, 07:46 AM
i gota go for dinner soon,will i be seeing you around 1.30

alan
11-20-2005, 07:47 AM
When I do that, I'm in perfect order. God blesses me that way. That is how I keep the since of humor I feel I have. That is why I'm more of a positive person than negative.

That's why you and I have been friends from the time you stepped onto these boards.

o,i suppose in putting god first,he blesses your wife and kids aswell right?

Emancipator
11-20-2005, 07:50 AM
God will bless you and he is doing it right now. So you are going to get some dinner. I will be back at 1:30 too. Okay.

in your next post...........post a real loud Bronco message.

Emancipator
11-20-2005, 07:50 AM
My entire family receives a blessing from God when we place him first.

alan
11-20-2005, 07:51 AM
GO BRONCOS

C yall

Emancipator
11-20-2005, 07:52 AM
Let's Go Broncos. Kill, murder the Jets. They can't handle us. Beat them down like they stole something.

Let's Go Broncos.

Fans can be overly confident as long as the players and coaches are not.
Beat the Jets 41-10.

BroncFanIN
11-20-2005, 07:53 AM
I am here....

Went on shopping spree last night in Bass Pro Shops.....exausted!! :D

Made sausage and cinnamon rolls for breakfast and started a load of laundry and loaded the dishwasher....

but I am here now to stay...

GO BRONCOS!!!

BroncFanIN
11-20-2005, 08:02 AM
***crickets chirping***

hello?
anyone here? :heh:

bronco30
11-20-2005, 08:08 AM
im here just got up lil bit ago from the sound of a vaccum cleaner geez us g/f cleaning so early.....heck of a game last night from USC n fresno st.

dougt1234
11-20-2005, 08:11 AM
hi from canada..lots of bronco fans up north...go jake

BroncFanIN
11-20-2005, 08:12 AM
im here just got up lil bit ago from the sound of a vaccum cleaner geez us g/f cleaning so early.....heck of a game last night from USC n fresno st.
What happened with the game last night?

alan
11-20-2005, 08:13 AM
***crickets chirping***

hello?
anyone here? :heh:

hah,now you know how me and emancipator felt for hours

BroncFanIN
11-20-2005, 08:14 AM
hah,now you know how me and emancipator felt for hours
Soory Alan....I was being domestic this morning...

Notre Dame won again last night! :D

alan
11-20-2005, 08:20 AM
Soory Alan....I was being domestic this morning...

Notre Dame won again last night! :D

ya i know,im quiet pleased.

aw man im so tired we went on a long bus jorney yesterdaay(me and my rugby team) and we were gone for about 14 hours and we were drinking drinks that may have been alcoholic ;) .at least we werent playing a match

:yawn: soo tired

bronco30
11-20-2005, 08:21 AM
What happened with the game last night?

50-42 USC won it was great game...reggie bush is the heisman winner hands down bar none 513 total yds. 294 rushing he made them look foolish trying to catch him...

having said that fresno played great to 1 to many ints doomed them in the end...was some great hitting to...if you can watch ESPN in 10 minutes for highlights

Snk16
11-20-2005, 08:21 AM
Well, I"m out till later. Have fun guys.

GO BRONOCS

alan
11-20-2005, 08:23 AM
ya guys i need some sleep by bye

GO BRONCOS

BroncosB2B
11-20-2005, 08:24 AM
Good morning everyone.

Den21-Bal19
11-20-2005, 08:24 AM
Hey Alan, how's it going mate.

Heard from Jaws bout her problems yesterday myself, I yhave the same thing which is why I've not been on a great deal............pinching 5 minutes here and there t work just ain't the same.

Don't know if I'll be here of not for the game tonight, I've resurrected an old 700 Cel POS that I managed to watch 1/2 hour of ESPN on last night but if it comes down to a choice between watching and posting, I guess I'll be watching :D

On top of the PC, the car's playing silly buggers as well so I'm having a REAL good weekend........Guess I'll have to rely on the ld Orange'n'Blue to cheer me up

GO BRONCOS

BroncFanIN
11-20-2005, 08:27 AM
Good morning everyone.
Good morning!

How goes it today?

BroncFanIN
11-20-2005, 08:31 AM
50-42 USC won it was great game...reggie bush is the heisman winner hands down bar none 513 total yds. 294 rushing he made them look foolish trying to catch him...

having said that fresno played great to 1 to many ints doomed them in the end...was some great hitting to...if you can watch ESPN in 10 minutes for highlights
Wish I could :mad:
By agreement, I dont get the remote till 11am...then its all mine! :D

BroncosB2B
11-20-2005, 08:41 AM
Good morning!

How goes it today?

Good right now.

I only got like 7 hours of sleep so I know I'm going to be feeling it come gametime.

Emancipator
11-20-2005, 08:43 AM
I came back to see who was on before I went out the door. Heading to church for 2 hours.

Emancipator
11-20-2005, 08:43 AM
BroncosFanIN hold the fort down for me while I'm gone. Did you hear Jaws probably won't make it on due to computer problems?

BroncFanIN
11-20-2005, 08:44 AM
I came back to see who was on before I went out the door. Heading to church for 2 hours.

Howdy!
Bye-bye!
Nice you got to see me! :D

Emancipator
Let's Go Broncos.

BroncFanIN
BroncosFanIN hold the fort down for me while I'm gone. Did you hear Jaws probably won't make it on due to computer problems?
I saw that in here this morning. Made me sad :ugh:

Emancipator
11-20-2005, 08:45 AM
Howdy!
Bye-bye!
Nice you got to see me! :D

So how was cooking and cleaning this morning. Ms. Domesticator.

Emancipator
11-20-2005, 08:45 AM
Or was you doing some other wifely chore? :eek:

BroncFanIN
11-20-2005, 08:46 AM
Good right now.

I only got like 7 hours of sleep so I know I'm going to be feeling it come gametime.
Is that good or bad? 7 hrs sounds good to me!

I'm excited for the game today!
I'm excited to see how the Bengals do against the colts....

Emancipator
11-20-2005, 08:47 AM
My family is slow.......we suppose to be at church in at 11:oo .......it is 14 til the time. Church is about 13 minutes away. :ugh:

Emancipator
11-20-2005, 08:47 AM
It was good to chat for a moment or two again. I'm going to get everyone out the hose.

BroncFanIN
11-20-2005, 08:48 AM
My family is slow.......we suppose to be at church in at 11:oo .......it is 14 til the time. Church is about 13 minutes away. :ugh:
Ut oh!
Better get going!!!

See you back here at 130!

BroncFanIN
11-20-2005, 08:49 AM
What early games are folks going to be watching today?

Emancipator
11-20-2005, 08:51 AM
Let's go Broncos.

Destroy, kill, and conquer the the Jets.

We can beat the Jets 41-10 if we play our A game.

Today's MVP will be alot of Broncos.......so it will be a team win.

Look for Ashley to have a huge game. Bell will have an excellent game. Anderson will have a good game. Champ will get 2 picks. Lynch will get a sack. Al Wilson will knock snot out of some folks. Trevor gets 2 sacks today. ROD will get 6 catches.

Go Broncos beat the Jets.

BroncFanIN
11-20-2005, 08:54 AM
Colorful post!
Great predictions!

GO BRONCOS!!!

BroncFanIN
11-20-2005, 09:02 AM
PRedictions....
Indy/Cincy game will be the most talked about...

Denver will be briefly mentioned, cause we are playing the Jets....

DrunkPanda
11-20-2005, 09:06 AM
Good point alan.

hehe. on the contrary. i'm very excited for this game. if we win, we go 8-2! that makes me :goofy:

BroncFanIN
11-20-2005, 09:09 AM
hehe. on the contrary. i'm very excited for this game. if we win, we go 8-2! that makes me :goofy:
8-2 looks sweeet!!!
I'm always excited about Broncos games!

BroncosB2B
11-20-2005, 09:31 AM
We are going to have to run the ball to win today. Jets have a good pass defense.

alan
11-20-2005, 09:34 AM
Right im back,good to see loads here,me and emancipator kept this place afloat all morning

BroncFanIN
11-20-2005, 09:35 AM
Luckily, we are are good at running the ball....
then we can plass, play action, bootlegs, etc....

This will be a good game!

8-2 here we come!!! :beer:

alan
11-20-2005, 09:35 AM
Go Broncos

BroncFanIN
11-20-2005, 09:45 AM
Go Broncos
Hey Alan!
Have a good nap?

DrunkPanda
11-20-2005, 09:45 AM
Go Broncos! what tims is it it in ireland?

alan
11-20-2005, 09:46 AM
Hey Alan!
Have a good nap?

not really still tired and still nursing a ................................... ;) :ugh:

BroncFanIN
11-20-2005, 09:48 AM
not really still tired and still nursing a ................................... ;) :ugh:
you bad, bad boy!*gasp* "they drink in Ireland?" :P

Den21-Bal19
11-20-2005, 09:55 AM
you bad, bad boy!*gasp* "they drink in Ireland?" :P

Didn't you know?

You open a tap, and Guiness flows out :beer:

alan
11-20-2005, 09:57 AM
Go Broncos! what tims is it it in ireland?

3 minutes to 5 pm now,im up since 9

SmithOverTO
11-20-2005, 09:58 AM
Cripes, you guys might wanna check the Jet boards right now. You'd think it was the appocalypse

DrunkPanda
11-20-2005, 10:00 AM
Cripes, you guys might wanna check the Jet boards right now. You'd think it was the appocalypse
apparently they can predict the future. link?

BroncFanIN
11-20-2005, 10:01 AM
It likely is for them!
Wouldnt you hate having your team 2-7? eew! :sick:
But we are going to kick some boot-ay today!

speaking of :sick: no more Eagles coverage, pleeeeeze!!!

DrunkPanda
11-20-2005, 10:07 AM
OOOOOO! last time i checked i had like 17 CP. now i have 24! CEEEEEEEELEbrate good times comeon! :beer:

rcsodak
11-20-2005, 10:09 AM
Here as in Colorado....yezzerr....:rockon:

How can people say he's not a good QB when he hasn't got a chance to play yet. In the Pre-season he looked pretty good to me. Thing is, he's only going to get better. I won't **** my pants if plummer goes down. :

You havn't seen anything to prove this so it's just another lame ass comment to add to the bin. Just because it took plummer 3 years.........only took Big Ben a pre-season and Eli one year. It USUALLY takes how ever long it takes....thats it. :coffee:
Now Bradlee, then tell us why you were relegated to being upstairs all of last year!
Wasn't it because the whole new idea of actually having to 'learn' something was too much for you to handle?
To 'grow up' and become accountable was too scary?

I'd imagine, having just you on the sidelines is scaring Shanny & co. to no end!
Every time Jake is flushed from the pocket and has to scramble, Shanny & co. bite holes in their lips.

Maybe that's the reason Jake isn't being sacked very much, and the run game is so good. The entire TEAM is scared of the person backing up Jake...... :coffee:

BroncFanIN
11-20-2005, 10:10 AM
Congrats DrunkPanda! :D

BroncFanIN
11-20-2005, 10:20 AM
*yawn*
Denver getting ignored by the media...

da da da dat da...I'm lovin' it! :cheers:

SmithOverTO
11-20-2005, 10:27 AM
I like being ignored...although ESPN seems to be a bit more "Bronco friendly" then the others

Not counting CBS, of course, because they are complete AFC homers

xX-Bronco-Xx
11-20-2005, 10:29 AM
Ya but Fox r NFC homers so its all good i guess :confused:

Jaws
11-20-2005, 10:33 AM
Phew, finally I get a chance to check in to my favourite thread, how is everyone?

Elway
11-20-2005, 10:35 AM
BROOKS BOLLINGER: AGENT OF THE APOCALYPSE! :laugh:

alan
11-20-2005, 10:35 AM
Phew, finally I get a chance to check in to my favourite thread, how is everyone?

well what a pleasent surprise,on your bros laptop again eh.

were good,a relaxed thread today,i foolishy woke at 9 oclock to find no one would be here for 3 more hours. Me and E kept the thing going once again though.

how are you today

Elway
11-20-2005, 10:36 AM

SHARK!!!!!

Jaws
11-20-2005, 10:38 AM
Managed to steal my bro's laptop for half an hour or so, hopefully I can pinch it for the second half of the game too.

IrishConrad
11-20-2005, 10:40 AM
Maybe that's the reason Jake isn't being sacked very much, and the run game is so good. The entire TEAM is scared of the person backing up Jake......

Why is he our backup Qb then? I'm glad he was upstairs all of last year. We didn't need 4 guys on the sidelines. Look what it did for him, he comes out and knocks off the two guys that were on the sidelines and the two that got to play the entire previous pre-season. Just in-case you missed the pre-season.......I'm excited to see what he's got. He are some highlights pulled out of this websire.

Pre-Season Passing Stats

Bradlee Van Pelt 36-67 385yrds. 53.7% 5.7 yards/att. 4 Td's 0 INT's 90.7 rating

Jake Plummer 23-35 321 yrds 65.7% 9.2yrds./att 3 TD's 0 INT's 123.6 rating

Rushing- BVP 15 110yrds 7.3yrds/att 40 Long
Plummer - 3 18rds 6.0yrds /att 12 Long

I know it's pre-season but I aint't Skeeerd. :cheeky:

I'd like to see what the guys got, I'll be excited when he goes in. He can and will makes some plays. He also will make mistakes. How many.....nobody knows.

We should get on the phone to pittsburgh and get Tommy MAddox back

:sick:

Den21-Bal19
11-20-2005, 10:44 AM
Managed to steal my bro's laptop for half an hour or so, hopefully I can pinch it for the second half of the game too.

I've got a length of 2x4 you can borrow if that helps :D

I've managed to resurrect an old 700Cel POS that I was going to give to my lad.........

I even managed to stream ESPN for a bit last night so I may be in better shape than I thought

Good job really, my car's ding an impression of your prey now, it's one belly-up :mad:

Hopefully catch you a little later

Jaws
11-20-2005, 10:49 AM
I've got a length of 2x4 you can borrow if that helps :D

I've managed to resurrect an old 700Cel POS that I was going to give to my lad.........

I even managed to stream ESPN for a bit last night so I may be in better shape than I thought

Good job really, my car's ding an impression of your prey now, it's one belly-up :mad:

Hopefully catch you a little later

Good to hear that things are looking a bit better than they did yesterday, I'm not too sure if I'm going to be able to stream something on this.

Aren't computers a pain at times?!!

Den21-Bal19
11-20-2005, 10:53 AM
Good to hear that things are looking a bit better than they did yesterday, I'm not too sure if I'm going to be able to stream something on this.

Aren't computers a pain at times?!!

Ain't that the truth............

And Technical Support is full of people that can only mimick what's on the screen in front of them :mad:

2 Minute Warning
11-20-2005, 10:57 AM
SHARK!!!!!

:eek: :eek: ...... Oh good, good to see ya Jaws. :D Hope your computer feels better soon!

Jaws
11-20-2005, 11:00 AM
:eek: :eek: ...... Oh good, good to see ya Jaws. :D Hope your computer feels better soon!

Thanks jovi, good to see you too. Engineer coming tuesday, so I hope it will be up and running by wednesday. Bloomin PC is only 5 months old, so I didn't expect to get this sort of trouble so early.

BroncFanIN
11-20-2005, 11:01 AM
Jaw!!! Wonderful to see you! I heard your computer was broken! Glad you could spend the day with us!! :beer:

JWinn
11-20-2005, 11:03 AM
Just wanted to stop in and say Hi to everyone before I head out the door.

No sweat today, huh? The Jets dont have anything. This game should be a breeze. That said, it IS is Denver, and stuff just happens here. I expect someone on the Jets to make a play or two here & there.

I'm so excited to see Brooks Bollinger! I got an autographed rookie card of his last year in the mail, and I'll probably never get another chance to see him play. Kinda like Jim Sorgi last year! In 15 years nobody will have ever heard of these guys, but I'll have gotten to see them play. :D

Broncos win this one easily! Big day for Rod & AnderBell!

Have a good day everyone! :cheers:

BroncoFanCam
11-20-2005, 11:04 AM
Plummer owes BVP a damn thing... this idea that Plummer 'felt the heat' from someone who has never taken a real snap is ludacris...

Jake has realized the fact that he doesn't have to do it all here. He actually has a supporting cast and his job is to utilize the weapons around him in a way that helps the team win games. If that means he doesn't throw for 4,000 yards than so be it.

Plummer's play is a sign of his maturity as a player, and his cotinuing comfort in a system that he now knows inside and out.

Again... Plummer owes BVP a giant steaming pile of horse pucky.

Reidman
11-20-2005, 11:06 AM
Hey everybody, sorry I'm late.:ugh:

Happy football Sunday!!

GO BRONCOS.

alan
11-20-2005, 11:08 AM

Happy football Sunday!!

GO BRONCOS.

you should be sorry :mad:

glad your here reidman,have a good day,congrats on getting onto special teams :beer:

Reidman
11-20-2005, 11:09 AM
you should be sorry :mad:

glad your here reidman,have a good day,congrats on getting onto special teams :beer:
Thanks bud. Wasn't sure if anyone noticed. Thought I might fly under the radar on that one. :heh:

Elway
11-20-2005, 11:09 AM
Just wanted to stop in and say Hi to everyone before I head out the door.

Have a good day everyone! :cheers:

Have fun Mugo!!

DROUGHNS just went 75 yards on a run for Cleveland. :eek:

BroncFanIN
11-20-2005, 11:10 AM

Happy football Sunday!!

GO BRONCOS.
Hey Reidman!
Glad you could make it!

Reidman
11-20-2005, 11:10 AM
Have fun Mugo!!

DROUGHNS just went 75 yards on a run for Cleveland. :eek:
Sweet! He's in my lineup today. :beer:

Reidman
11-20-2005, 11:11 AM
Hey Reidman!
Glad you could make it!
Thanks. Just got up a little bit ago.
Think I'll go make myself something to eat.
and get a hot cup of :coffee:

Jaws
11-20-2005, 11:12 AM
Hello reid and broncfanIN - I'm on rations here today, getting withdrawal symptoms too lol!

alan
11-20-2005, 11:14 AM
dang wash 7-0 oak inteception return

BroncFanIN
11-20-2005, 11:15 AM
Thanks. Just got up a little bit ago.
Think I'll go make myself something to eat.
and get a hot cup of :coffee:
:coffee: <----the life force...may the force be with you!

alan
11-20-2005, 11:17 AM
i dont suppose theres any vodka in that life force

Reidman
11-20-2005, 11:19 AM
dang wash 7-0 oak inteception return
Yeah Collins is good at throwing TD's.
As long as it's to the other team, lol. :laugh:

Elway
11-20-2005, 11:19 AM
Dallas & Chicago both up by a TD

BroncFanIN
11-20-2005, 11:20 AM
i dont suppose theres any vodka in that life force
Irishmen! :rolleyes:

Reidman
11-20-2005, 11:21 AM
I'll check back in later on.
I have to go drop my cousin at home.
Talk to you all in a bit. :beer:

and remember:

BRONCONATION RULES!!!

alan
11-20-2005, 11:21 AM
i dont have my broncos jersey on but im wearing an orange t-shirt

alan
11-20-2005, 11:23 AM
ya ill be back soon too,i have to go get supplys,yall give me 30 minutes ya hear

Elway
11-20-2005, 11:25 AM
Hmmm, Bronco Jersey... what to wear. I think I am in Champ Bailey mood today.

2 Minute Warning
11-20-2005, 11:27 AM
ya ill be back soon too,i have to go get supplys,yall give me 30 minutes ya hear

What kind of supplies? :coffee: More eggs.... no doubt?...... :D

BroncFanIN
11-20-2005, 11:28 AM
oooh.....Vick is hurt....doesnt look good....

bronco30
11-20-2005, 11:43 AM
oooh.....Vick is hurt....doesnt look good....

the falcons r killin themselves they have 6 or 7 penaltys already...

alan
11-20-2005, 11:44 AM
What kind of supplies? :coffee: More eggs.... no doubt?...... :D

on the contary my dear jovi-chocolate and pepsi

alan
11-20-2005, 11:48 AM
washington 7- 3 oakland end of the first quater

bronco30
11-20-2005, 11:50 AM
i'd liked to see the ravens win today to vs. pitt they lead 3-0 but obvisously long way to go...

Bronco_f1
11-20-2005, 11:53 AM
Anybody saw the Randy Moss interview?

Pretty interesting comments, especially about Norv Turner

Bronco_f1
11-20-2005, 11:55 AM
Reuben Droughns has a TD and he is on fire!

The Pats are on fire too, 14-0 against the Saints

BroncFanIN
11-20-2005, 11:58 AM
on the contary my dear jovi-chocolate and pepsi
mmmm...health food! :huh:

BroncFanIN
11-20-2005, 11:58 AM

I didnt see it...what did he say?

bronco30
11-20-2005, 11:59 AM

or lack of comments bout norv turner...he bit is tongue alot i was surprised

alan
11-20-2005, 12:01 PM
What comments,was he talking about the homosexual behavior between them

ImaBroncosFan
11-20-2005, 12:05 PM
Jake has worked his butt off all off-season long to limit his mistakes and become an overall better QB and NOBODY can seriously say its all, or even partly, because some second string QB that had DECENT stats in pre-season verses teams second and third stringers. And I thought the Jake haters couldnt possibly come up with anything else now that hes having an MVP type season, when he throws picks its all his fault, and when he does good its all because of some backup on the sidelines :goofy: Thats so stupid it made me laugh. With his awesome ability to make QB's play better without stepping on the field im sure his value is going up with every game :laugh:

Bronco_f1
11-20-2005, 12:07 PM
or lack of comments bout norv turner...he bit is tongue alot i was surprised

Yeah, he controlled himself a lot. I think he wanted to give a good image of himself.

alan
11-20-2005, 12:08 PM
im listening to the build up on koa850,its pretty cool,i havent listened to the build up before,just the games.

anyone else listening

Bronco_f1
11-20-2005, 12:08 PM
I didnt see it...what did he say?

He talked about TO, that since he is in Oakland, the team wouldn't be able to keep both of them at the same time.

He also said that he wasn't surprised about the boat incident from the Vikings

What surprised me is that he said that he doesn't get angry that he isn't getting the ball that much.

BroncoFanCam
11-20-2005, 12:10 PM
What comments,was he talking about the homosexual behavior between them

that's just wrong... funny, but wrong :D

BroncFanIN
11-20-2005, 12:15 PM
He talked about TO, that since he is in Oakland, the team wouldn't be able to keep both of them at the same time.

He also said that he wasn't surprised about the boat incident from the Vikings

What surprised me is that he said that he doesn't get angry that he isn't getting the ball that much.
that does suprise me...about him not getting angry about not getting the ball. I dont see Norv turning him from a "me" to a "we" player....

BroncFanIN
11-20-2005, 12:17 PM
wow...thats a suprise....Balt leads Pitt 10-3......

topscribe
11-20-2005, 12:20 PM
Plummer owes BVP a damn thing... this idea that Plummer 'felt the heat' from someone who has never taken a real snap is ludacris...

Jake has realized the fact that he doesn't have to do it all here. He actually has a supporting cast and his job is to utilize the weapons around him in a way that helps the team win games. If that means he doesn't throw for 4,000 yards than so be it.

Plummer's play is a sign of his maturity as a player, and his cotinuing comfort in a system that he now knows inside and out.

Again... Plummer owes BVP a giant steaming pile of horse pucky.
I think you mean Jake doesn't own BVP a thing? ;)

-----

BroncoFanCam
11-20-2005, 12:23 PM
Go Ravens!!!

alan
11-20-2005, 12:27 PM
Darrent on koa850 saying his nickname in the locker room is "little bit"

Bronco_f1
11-20-2005, 12:28 PM
Chicago is 13-0 over Carolina.

Now that's something I didn't expect

Emancipator
11-20-2005, 12:34 PM
What up guys and gals. The E is back.

SmithOverTO
11-20-2005, 12:35 PM
The Bears have got a nasty D, really nasty

Maybe this year's Pittsburgh albeit one with three losses but

Rookie QB, Great D, Solid Running game, great reciever (Muhammed)

Emancipator
11-20-2005, 12:36 PM
Let's go Broncos.

alan
11-20-2005, 12:37 PM
What up guys and gals. The E is back.

hey E,i held the place down with some help.

hope you had a fulfilling church service

Emancipator
11-20-2005, 12:39 PM
hey E,i held the place down with some help.

hope you had a fulfilling church service

I did. Thank you very much.

That's my partner.........holding down the fort.

BroncFanIN
11-20-2005, 12:39 PM
Hey E!
Welcome back...Alan and I have been keeping up the fort... :D

SmithOverTO
11-20-2005, 12:40 PM
At halftime, folks, it looks like this might be an upset special Sunday

Chicago 13, Carolina 0

Tampa Bay 13, Atlanta 3

Arizona 13, St. Louis 10

My friend - sorry about completely changing subjects - and wondered if the divison could be over by 7 am tomorrow morning.

KC loses to Houston (grasping for straws, but hey, their the Cheifs)

And SD loses to Buffalo....

Broncs win

Emancipator
Getting my football watching on now.

Reidman
Reidman is in the building!!!

Emancipator
11-20-2005, 12:41 PM
Hey E!

The perfect two to get the job done. :beer:

alan
Hey E!

definetly,we had a wide range of disscusions to say the least................ ;)

Reidman
It's ironic that people are calling this game today a trap game and in my fantasy league I'm playing the 2nd worse team and only winning by 2 pts right now. :sick:

Emancipator
11-20-2005, 12:42 PM
Hello Reidman. Good to see you. Heard you join the special teams. :beer:

Reidman
11-20-2005, 12:43 PM
Hello Reidman. Good to see you. Heard you join the special teams. :beer:
Hey E!
Yeah, that's what I heard too. :D

Emancipator
You may be the fastest to have accomplished that feat. Means you have been contributing well. IMO.

SmithOverTO
Reidman is in the building!!!

Referring to yourself in third person is bad! Bad I say!

BroncFanIN
It's ironic that people are calling this game today a trap game and in my fantasy league I'm playing the 2nd worse team and only winning by 2 pts right now. :sick:
Hey Reidman....know what you mean! I have Chris Brown(TN) and Dunn on my team...and Brown is 2 TD's on the day, and Dunn has about 13 yards.....
Its an upset Sunday...
Is Balt still leading over Pitt?

Reidman
11-20-2005, 12:44 PM
You may be the fastest to have accomplished that feat. Means you have been contributing well. IMO.
I try. You're not a bad contributor yourself. :beer:

Emancipator
11-20-2005, 12:44 PM
I was happy to get back here to do some threadgating, Bronco rooting, and a little tomfoolery.

BroncFanIN
11-20-2005, 12:45 PM
Correction...Dunn has 35 yards....whoopie!!!

MyFav
11-20-2005, 12:46 PM
One of the only moves that i didn't agree with from Mike was keeping BVP over Mauck. I think that Mauck was a lot better. I don't see BVP having a very long NFL career.