PDA

View Full Version : Adrian Peterson screwd!!!

badintentions
11-20-2005, 06:24 PM
doesnt it suck for adrian peterson!!!he was one of the top 5 heisman canidates last year...and they kick him out of the heisman race this season...thats pretty cold!!!

aberdien
11-20-2005, 06:27 PM
You really think he'd get it?

badintentions
11-20-2005, 06:34 PM
You really think he'd get it?

i know reggie bush is at the top of the list...but he(adrian Peterson) should atleast still be in the race!!!

broncofan303
11-20-2005, 08:37 PM
Yeah considering he's been playing hurt all year and he is carrying this OU team... Heisman is about stats though and although AD is carrying his team, that doesn't calculate to stats..

Bush takes it this year..without him, USC would be in a world of hurt...

mrsolo
11-20-2005, 08:47 PM
Yeah considering he's been playing hurt all year and he is carrying this OU team... Heisman is about stats though and although AD is carrying his team, that doesn't calculate to stats..

Bush takes it this year..without him, USC would be in a world of hurt...

Yeah, I love AD, but the team is struggling this year, and he's been injured. Bush it outshining everyone right now.

badintentions
11-20-2005, 08:53 PM
Yeah, I love AD, but the team is struggling this year, and he's been injured. Bush it outshining everyone right now.

but dont u agree he still should be in the race...even though its obvious bush is gonna win it...i mean they just kicked his @$$ off like he's a damn turd or sumthin...dat is d!k head...Atleast he could have been a canidate...noooooooooo they juss kicked him off the race after the TCU lost...they didnt kick Timmy Chang of Hawaii off the list last year even though hawaiis record was like 7-5 or sumthin like that!!!

TXBRONC
11-20-2005, 09:06 PM
Peterson doesn't belong in the race this year. OU has had to many injuries, he's had to play hurt and really he's not had the same kind of season that he had the year before.

badintentions
11-20-2005, 09:08 PM
Peterson doesn't belong in the race this year. OU has had to many injuries, he's had to play hurt and really he's not have the same kind of season that he had the year before.

hater in the house!!!nah juss playin! :D

rcsodak
11-21-2005, 09:45 PM
If AD WAS on the ballot, something would have to be amiss...... :coffee:

....and I'm an OU homer from wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back.....

TXBRONC
11-22-2005, 08:37 PM
If AD WAS on the ballot, something would have to be amiss...... :coffee:

....and I'm an OU homer from wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back.....

Barring injury and OU bouncing back he'll have excellent shot at winning it and then he'll forego his senior year and enter the NFL draft.

bronc_fan23
11-22-2005, 10:49 PM
Peterson has 787 yards.....not a great season....im sure he will bounce back next season

mrsolo
11-23-2005, 07:24 AM
Peterson has 787 yards.....not a great season....im sure he will bounce back next season

He had a stretch of 4 games with only 16 carries total because of a high ankle sprain.
So, 787 isn't all that bad, especially with the o-line being new and the offense as a whole struggling. I just hope he can stay healthy next year.

Mr. T
11-24-2005, 06:02 PM
As much as I love the Sooners and AD, he doesn't belong in the race for the Heisman this year.

But give him a balanced offense with good QB play, and he'll be right back in the thick of things.

I expect him to break out big time next year and return to the national spotlight.