PDA

View Full Version : Official Thanksgiving Game Day Thread: Week 12 2005 Broncos vs Cowboys

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Elway
11-23-2005, 10:57 PM
Here it is, our special holiday edition of the game day thread.

Later on today hopefully we will be with family, friends, and loved ones feasting on Turkey and hopefully getting ready to celebrate a Win.

Nothing is a given, but our team has played hard and won't roll over for the Cowboys. So here's hoping that the Broncos are only Stars that matter on the filed today!

Good luck, good eating and good posting!! :beer:

Since it officially Sunday here, good morning to eveyone also!!!

watchthemiddle
11-23-2005, 10:58 PM
This is what I have been waiting on all day. Can you believe, we play another game already tomorrow? I can't wait.

The jets game seems like so long ago.

Reidman
11-23-2005, 10:59 PM
Hey Elway what's up?
I cannot wait for this game. There is just something about Thanksgiving games. Good food, Family, crisp autumn air, it's perfect.

Now to complete everything, we need a Bronco win which I'm very confident of.

Happy Thanksgiving by the way! :beer:

Reidman
11-23-2005, 11:03 PM
I read somewhere that Julius Jones and Tatum Bell were teammates.
Does anyone know was that college or highschool?

Elway
11-23-2005, 11:05 PM
I am trying to get into game mode. Usually I have Saturday to gear myself up, so mentally I'm on short notice mode, because my brain says I worked today, I have tomorrow off and Denver played 4 days ago.... so a Thursday game is tripping it up. :goofy:

Best thing is that everyone hear gets to see it. No NFL.COM game center, no stream tv for the majority of us. Just the ability to all enjoy the game together.

(I'm assuming it will go well for us and be an enjoyable thing here)

Elway
11-23-2005, 11:08 PM
Side note: ESPN NFL LIVE has just come on... I love my football shows. :cheers:

Reidman
11-23-2005, 11:10 PM
Best thing is that everyone hear gets to see it. No NFL.COM game center, no stream tv for the majority of us. Just the ability to all enjoy the game together.
Yes, that is good for the majority of us.
No doubt that will probably cut into the amount of posters in this thread though.
Bad thing for me is I have to work tomorrow night, so it would be better going to work with a victory rather than a loss. I'm really not too worried though. Maybe Bledsoe will play like the days of Buffalo......

watchthemiddle
11-23-2005, 11:14 PM
go...............

Blazindro
11-23-2005, 11:14 PM
Well tomorrow while I am at my Aunts house cheering for the Broncos (with my grandpa) all of my cousins will be cheering for the Cowgirls so we will be arguing all day. How they got to be a Cowgirls fan is beyond me. Hopefully this years game can be like last time these two teams met at Thanksgiving and thats an ass-kicking by Denver.

Heres to hoping for a Denver victory. :beer:

watchthemiddle
11-23-2005, 11:15 PM
broncos.......

Elway
11-23-2005, 11:17 PM
Well tomorrow while I am at my Aunts house cheering for the Broncos (with my grandpa) all of my cousins will be cheering for the Cowgirls so we will be arguing all day.

Should be an interesting holiday at your Aunts.

LET'S GET READY TO RUUUUUMMBLE! ;)

Q-niverse
11-23-2005, 11:24 PM
Here it is, our special holiday edition of the game day thread.

Later on today hopefully we will be with family, friends, and loved ones feasting on Turkey and hopefully getting ready to celebrate a Win.

Nothing is a given, but our team has played hard and won't roll over for the Cowboys. So here's hoping that the Broncos are only Stars that matter on the filed today!

Good luck, good eating and good posting!! :beer:

Since it officially Sunday here, good morning to eveyone also!!!

Alright Elway!!! I was hoping you'd start this thread before I went to bed!

Unfortunantly if my plan goes well I will be pulling the turkey out of the oven around kickoff so I imagine I'll miss part of the 2nd quarter :(

It's my first thanksgiving I've ever had at my house so it's only fitting the Broncos play that day!

Here's hoping that we all fall asleep from the food after a Broncos win!

Hello to Elway of course, Emancipator, Jaws, Alan, Broncos04Champs, Broncos Mtnman, and all the other rabid fans out there!!!!

Throw the Tuna in the Trash because this is a day for Turkey and Broncos Football!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Blazindro
11-23-2005, 11:25 PM
Should be an interesting holiday at your Aunts.

LET'S GET READY TO RUUUUUMMBLE! ;)

Yup last time when these teams played I rubbed it in all of my cousins face. :D Hopefully I can do that again tomorrow :)

Q-niverse
11-23-2005, 11:26 PM
Side note: ESPN NFL LIVE has just come on... I love my football shows. :cheers:

SPORTCENTER had a good rundown on the Broncos as well.

Elway
11-23-2005, 11:35 PM

Unfortunantly if my plan goes well I will be pulling the turkey out of the oven around kickoff so I imagine I'll miss part of the 2nd quarter :(

It's my first thanksgiving I've ever had at my house so it's only fitting the Broncos play that day!

Hey Q!

Think we timed where I am having diiner at that it will be around 3pm, so be near the end of the Lions game but before Denver.

Not a bad way to christen the house with a Broncos Thanksgiving. I'll be wide awake, I usually only have a little turkiey, but I am a bisuit junkie! Lot of Grands with butter & jelly dipped in gravy.... mmmmmm (drools) gravy!!

Elway
11-23-2005, 11:35 PM

Hey Q!

Think we timed where I am having dinner at that it will be around 3pm, so be near the end of the Lions game but before Denver.

Not a bad way to christen the house with a Broncos Thanksgiving. I'll be wide awake, I usually only have a little turkiey, but I am a bisuit junkie! Lot of Grands with butter & jelly dipped in gravy.... mmmmmm (drools) gravy!!

Reidman
11-23-2005, 11:37 PM
Hey Q!

Think we timed where I am having dinner at that it will be around 3pm, so be near the end of the Lions game but before Denver.

Man, stop that you're making me hungry...
Nice planning there Elway.

Bronco_f1
11-23-2005, 11:38 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! :cheers:

Astros05
11-24-2005, 12:01 AM
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!! Go Broncos!!!! Kill Crackwagon!!!! :beer: :beer:

Reidman
11-24-2005, 12:30 AM
T-minus 13 HRS and 45 MIN till Kickoff

Go Broncos!!!!!!!

alan
11-24-2005, 01:05 AM
hey everybody,im here,but i wont be back for 8 hours,i have school.

happy thanksgiving to you and your families. :beer:

Go broncos it will be men and boys tonight ;)

c ya

Elway
11-24-2005, 01:13 AM
Have a good one Alan. Getting ready to catch some Zzsss so I will be ready for the festivites later!.

Jared
11-24-2005, 01:15 AM
Have a good one Alan. Getting ready to catch some Zzsss so I will be ready for the festivites later!.

I was gonna say, if it's midnight here, what the heck are you still doing up?

Jaws
11-24-2005, 01:32 AM
Good morning everyone. Happy thanskgiving to you all! Let's go shoot down some Cowgirls!!! :D

Reidman
11-24-2005, 01:49 AM
Good morning everyone. Happy thanskgiving to you all! Let's go shoot down some Cowgirls!!! :D
Hey Jaws.
Find any turkeys in your neck of the woods......uh...I mean waters?

Jaws
11-24-2005, 01:52 AM
Hey Jaws.
Find any turkeys in your neck of the woods......uh...I mean waters?

Hello Reid! I'm still hunting. I hope I find one soon as I promised to drop off some pizza with turkey topping to Alan later!

Reidman
11-24-2005, 02:35 AM
Hello Reid! I'm still hunting. I hope I find one soon as I promised to drop off some pizza with turkey topping to Alan later!
Oh. Better hurry, you know how Alan gets when he's hungry. ;)
So you get to watch today's game on TV, is that correct..?
At least you won't have to worry about bad streams and buffer issues, lol. :goofy:

Emancipator
11-24-2005, 03:13 AM
Happy Thanksgiving. Even if you don't celebrate Thanksgiving. I'm sending you a Happy Thanksgiving wish.
Thanksgiving is just a day to give thanks. Thanks for anything you want. A day that you give and don't look to receive anything.

Reidman
11-24-2005, 03:16 AM
Happy Thanksgiving. Even if you don't celebrate Thanksgiving. I'm sending you a Happy Thanksgiving wish.
Thanksgiving is just a day to give thanks. Thanks for anything you want. A day that you give and don't look to receive anything.
Good morning my Emancipating friend!
Happy Thanksgiving back to you.
Are you ready for a great game today?

Reidman
11-24-2005, 03:18 AM
T-Minus 11 HRS till kickoff!

atomicbloke
11-24-2005, 03:19 AM
<b>happy thanks giving everyone.... </b>

<h2> here's to a great game!!! </h2>

Emancipator
11-24-2005, 03:20 AM
Yes Reid. I am so ready. I went to bed a little early to get up and talk with you guys early. The plan is talk on here until most of the guess arrive. Eat some food. Sneak on the bedroom computer.........little slower than the one I'm using right now.......this is my office computer in the den. Then watch the game in my bedroom. I don't like watching the Broncos with non Bronco fans.......they talk too much during the game.

HeyJeeB
11-24-2005, 03:20 AM
Yippeeeeeeee..........we UK'ers get to watch the game too! It better be good :beer:

Emancipator
11-24-2005, 03:21 AM
I'm glad you get to watch it Zero.
That is awesome for the overseas guys/gals.

HeyJeeB
11-24-2005, 03:24 AM
The last Broncos game they broadcast here was the Miami game...............I'm hoping for better results this time!

Reidman
11-24-2005, 03:24 AM
Yes Reid. I am so ready. I went to bed a little early to get up and talk with you guys early. The plan is talk on here until most of the guess arrive. Eat some food. Sneak on the bedroom computer.........little slower than the one I'm using right now.......this is my office computer in the den. Then watch the game in my bedroom. I don't like watching the Broncos with non Bronco fans.......they talk too much during the game.
I know what you mean. I prefer an empty house when I watch the games.
That serves 2 purposes really:

1) I don't have to worry about people jibber jabberin during the game. It's just me, and the TV and the Broncos, the zone, know what I mean?

2) If for some un-foreseen reason they happen to be doing bad or have a bad play, I am at liberty to start flinging out the expletives without the repurcussions of the wife or kid hearing. A very good thing indeed. I haven't had a need to do that too much this season though luckily. :D

Reidman
11-24-2005, 03:25 AM
The last Broncos game they broadcast here was the Miami game...............I'm hoping for better results this time!
Wow, you have been starved. I'm sorry.
That's great that you will be watching this game though.

Emancipator
11-24-2005, 03:29 AM
I know what you mean. I prefer an empty house when I watch the games.
That serves 2 purposes really:

1) I don't have to worry about people jibber jabberin during the game. It's just me, and the TV and the Broncos, the zone, know what I mean?

2) If for some un-foreseen reason they happen to be doing bad or have a bad play, I am at liberty to start flinging out the expletives without the repurcussions of the wife or kid hearing. A very good thing indeed. I haven't had a need to do that too much this season though luckily. :D

Yes..........you hit it on the nail. :beer:

Emancipator
11-24-2005, 03:29 AM
Let's Go Broncos.

Emancipator
11-24-2005, 03:31 AM
The sad thing is I'm coming down with the flu.
Just the thing I wanted to avoid. But it won't keep me away from the Broncos. Maybe a little turkey but not the Broncos.

Reidman
11-24-2005, 03:33 AM
Well, I'll be back when I can.
I need to go and get some work done.

Talk to you later!

Emancipator, hold it down man like I know you will! :cheers:

:beer: Here's To A Bronco Victory :beer:

Emancipator
11-24-2005, 03:34 AM
I will. Thanks Reid. Take care until later.

Reidman
11-24-2005, 03:34 AM
Just the thing I wanted to avoid. But it won't keep me away from the Broncos. Maybe a little turkey but not the Broncos.
Hey sorry to hear that. Take care of yourself. Take some Dayquil or something and get plenty of rest. At least after today's game you have plenty of time to rest up until the next one.

Emancipator
11-24-2005, 03:37 AM
Thanks. I certainly will try.

atomicbloke
11-24-2005, 03:44 AM
speaking of empty houses...

i will be all alone with the broncos game tomorrow..... my thanksgiving party is on friday.........

yippeee!!!!!!... me and the broncos.... i can cheer my hoarse.....

thank god my roomie left for home.... he is a steelers fan.....

Emancipator
11-24-2005, 03:45 AM
That sounds great Atomic. Happy Thanksgiving to you. Hope you eat well tomorrow.

Jaws
11-24-2005, 04:16 AM
Oh. Better hurry, you know how Alan gets when he's hungry. ;)
So you get to watch today's game on TV, is that correct..?
At least you won't have to worry about bad streams and buffer issues, lol. :goofy:

Oh yes, this is one I'm going to sit back and enjoy on the widescreen instead of spending an entire half trying to get my stream to buffer up - should be a few less grey hairs at the end of this one than the usual! Getting the Chiefs in ten days too! :D

Just in case I manage to find a turkey flying over the atlantic, tips on plucking them would be appreciated!

Jaws
11-24-2005, 04:18 AM
Yippeeeeeeee..........we UK'ers get to watch the game too! It better be good :beer:

Too right! I can't wait! :D

Emancipator
11-24-2005, 04:20 AM
Good morning Jaws. Happy Thanksgiving to you. You may not celebrate it but still my wishes for you. Just a day of thanks and givings.

You know I thank my wife for making the food and giving me a large portion. :D

Jaws
11-24-2005, 04:20 AM

That's a pain. Take it easy today and dose up later if you have to so you can get through the game.

Jaws
11-24-2005, 04:23 AM
Good morning Jaws. Happy Thanksgiving to you. You may not celebrate it but still my wishes for you. Just a day of thanks and givings.

You know I thank my wife for making the food and giving me a large portion. :D

Yes it's miso soup and millet patties for me today while you're all gorging on turkey. I will get into the spirit of things though by being grateful for all that I have and might even have a slice of turkey from the local butchers for my supper just to get into things properly and prepare for the game!

Emancipator
11-24-2005, 04:24 AM
That's a pain. Take it easy today and dose up later if you have to so you can get through the game.
I plan on dosing up later. I've been looking for this day and it is Thanksgiving and I'm always happy to come on hear to talk with my maniac family on game day.

Jaws
11-24-2005, 04:26 AM
<b>happy thanks giving everyone.... </b>

<h2> here's to a great game!!! </h2>

And to you! Are you getting to watch the game?

Emancipator
11-24-2005, 04:26 AM
Let's Go Broncos.

Emancipator
11-24-2005, 04:28 AM
Dallas is a good team. However, the Broncos are better.

Jaws
11-24-2005, 04:41 AM
Dallas is a good team. However, the Broncos are better.

More of a complete package I would say. The Cowboys are on the up, but the Broncos are a step ahead of them.

You know what, my senses are playing tricks with me. I could swear that I smell turkey cooking and there's not a turkey in sight! I think I'm going a bit mad! :goofy:

Emancipator
11-24-2005, 04:42 AM
You need to go to the butcher and get you, the hubby, and even the dolphin fan a bit of turkey for lunch and dinner.

Emancipator
11-24-2005, 04:43 AM
With dressing. Green beans, yams, macoroni and cheese, ham, cranberry sauce, ............. :D

Reidman
11-24-2005, 04:44 AM
Why does time seem to drag on when you're at work.....? :ugh:

Emancipator
11-24-2005, 04:45 AM
Time creeps when you are work. But let us be enjoying something and times flies.

Jaws
11-24-2005, 04:46 AM
You need to go to the butcher and get you, the hubby, and even the dolphin fan a bit of turkey for lunch and dinner.

Good idea - better still I'll go to the butchers ask him to be my hubby (as I'm single) and then he can cook turkey with all the trimmings for me and my dolphin offspring!

Jaws
11-24-2005, 04:47 AM
Why does time seem to drag on when you're at work.....? :ugh:

because you're not working hard enough! ;) :P

Emancipator
11-24-2005, 04:47 AM
It is my tradition to give early birds CPs......... I like that tradition.....but I gave out too many CPs yesterday............I don't think I'll get a fresh batch until about 7 pm...or so. They should change the rules just to suit me. LOL :D

Jaws
11-24-2005, 04:49 AM
It is my tradition to give early birds CPs......... I like that tradition.....but I gave out too many CPs yesterday............I don't think I'll get a fresh batch until about 7 pm...or so. They should change the rules just to suit me. LOL :D

Same here, I gave them all out around 12hrs ago. I wish the system could be just a little more flexible at times - like some days I see seven or eight posts I'd like to reward, other day just two or three. It would be nice if points you don't use could be carried over.

Reidman
11-24-2005, 04:51 AM
because you're not working hard enough! ;) :P
You're right about that! ;)
But it's my Monday so I have an excuse.

Emancipator
11-24-2005, 04:51 AM
Same here, I gave them all out around 12hrs ago. I wish the system could be just a little more flexible at times - like some days I see seven or eight posts I'd like to reward, other day just two or three. It would be nice if points you don't use could be carried over.

Yes, like that. I think cell phones do it. :D
The carry over plan. They should allow us to carry over at least one or two unusued CPs.
Sprint does it right?

Reidman
11-24-2005, 04:52 AM
I like that idea Jaws. The carry over plan like Cingular wireless.

Reidman
11-24-2005, 04:53 AM
Yes, like that. I think cell phones do it. :D
The carry over plan. They should allow us to carry over at least one or two unusued CPs.
Sprint does it right?
Whoa :eek:
Now that's just too weird. We were writing and thinking that at the same time.

Emancipator
11-24-2005, 04:54 AM
I hope you are getting paid time and a half. At my job, I'm salary so they don't pay me for anything over 8 hrs..........that's why I use comp time......... If i work over 8 hrs one day.........you can believe I'm going to leave early on another day. :D

Emancipator
11-24-2005, 04:55 AM
Whoa :eek:
Now that's just too weird. We were writing and thinking that at the same time.

We sure did. So it is Cingular.........huh?
Great mines think alike. One day my mine will be great like yours. :D

Reidman
11-24-2005, 04:57 AM
I hope you are getting paid time and a half. At my job, I'm salary so they don't pay me for anything over 8 hrs..........that's why I use comp time......... If i work over 8 hrs one day.........you can believe I'm going to leave early on another day. :D
Everything I work on Thanksgiving and the day after is OT plus 8 hrs of holiday pay so they at least make it worthwhile. Plus 10% differential for working night shift. :D

Emancipator
11-24-2005, 04:57 AM
Good idea - better still I'll go to the butchers ask him to be my hubby (as I'm single) and then he can cook turkey with all the trimmings for me and my dolphin offspring!

My fault. Don't want to weigh you down with a hubby and not reap the benefits. :D

I hear Jake Plummer is still single. Elway is too, right........he has big teeth just like you.

Clarification: referring to the Jaws......(big teeth shark)

Emancipator
11-24-2005, 04:59 AM
Everything I work on Thanksgiving and the day after is OT plus 8 hrs of holiday pay so they at least make it worthwhile. Plus 10% differential for working night shift. :D

Now that I like. You know how to make that money.

Reidman
11-24-2005, 04:59 AM
My fault. Don't want to weigh you down with a hubby and not reap the benefits. :D

I hear Jake Plummer is still single. Elway is too, right........he has big teeth just like you.

Clarification: referring to the Jaws......(big teeth shark)
Ha ha, way to cover your butt E! :laugh:

Reidman
11-24-2005, 05:01 AM
Now that I like. You know how to make that money.
That's my Vegas money for superbowl. A yearly tradition, or least it has been for the last 3 superbowls.

Reidman
11-24-2005, 05:02 AM
Do you guys get annoyed that you have to bring up another window for the rest of the smilies...?
I think they should find a way to fit them all on the side with the others. Make the window bigger or something.

Emancipator
11-24-2005, 05:03 AM
Ha ha, way to cover your butt E! :laugh:

Yeah........I read it then I said wait. Don't forget you are talking to a woman. Make sure you clarify. I'm talking about the character Jaws not the woman behind it. Don't want to face the wrath of any woman. I know better. :D :D

atomicbloke
11-24-2005, 05:04 AM
And to you! Are you getting to watch the game?

Yes!!.... thank god the broncos have a prime time game.... thats the only way i can see them at home in raiderland :D

Emancipator
11-24-2005, 05:04 AM
Do you guys get annoyed that you have to bring up another window for the rest of the smilies...?
I think they should find a way to fit them all on the side with the others. Make the window bigger or something.

That would work. Plus I'm ready for some new smilies. They say they are coming but when?

Reidman
11-24-2005, 05:10 AM
Alright everybody I must go but I will return.

T-minus 9 Hrs and counting till kickoff!!

Emancipator
11-24-2005, 05:21 AM
We will be waiting for you.

Emancipator
11-24-2005, 05:29 AM
I'm going to see if I can get one game of Madden 06 in before the family wakes up and company starts to come over. I hope our first visitor doesn't come until after noon.

Snk16
11-24-2005, 05:40 AM
Happy THanksgiving guys!

Let's get a Bronco win today! Have faith in the blue and orange.

2 Minute Warning
11-24-2005, 05:40 AM
Morning :D and Happy Thanksgiving. :D

Snk16
11-24-2005, 05:48 AM
Injury Report:

DEN:

QUESTIONABLE:

RB Tatum Bell (Chest)

PROBABLE
CB Champ Bailey (Hamstring)
K Jason Elam (Calf)
TE Jeb Putzier (Side/Shoulder)
DT Demetrin Veal (Shoulder)
WR Darius Watts (Ankle)

DAL:

QUESTIONABLE:

WR Patrick Crayton (Ankle)

PROBABLE:
CB Anthony Henry (Groin)
ILB Scott Shanle (Ankle)

I never knew Putz was hurt. But that oculd explain his amount of playing time last week if there was any at all. Tater's questionable, I hope he can play.

Snk16
11-24-2005, 05:49 AM
Weather Report:

Mostly Cloudy
Temperature: 44F
Feels Like: 44F
Wind: CALM
Humidity: 77%
Updated Nov 24 06:25 a.m. CT

BroncFanIN
11-24-2005, 06:10 AM
Good Morning! Happy Thanksgiving,all! :D
Looks like the weather here today is cold and blustery....
Time to turn on the fireplace, get a cup of coffee and hunkering down!!

Isnt there a Bronco game today? :P

Here's to a Broncos win!! :beer:

Snk16
11-24-2005, 06:16 AM
Morning! Happy Thanksgiving man. :beer: ^^

BroncFanIN
11-24-2005, 06:20 AM
Thanks! Boards are a little slow this morning...but I guess its only 615 in Denver....815 here :D

Waiting for the start of the parade.....a tradition kind of thing :heh:

Reidman
11-24-2005, 06:40 AM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! :beer:

Everybody juiced for this Bronco game today....?

I know I definitely am.

BroncFanIN
11-24-2005, 06:46 AM
Most definatly!
Woke up with butterflies in my stomach this morning!
Got a lot to accomplish today before the game, but it sure feels nice to sit here, drink my :coffee: and watch the fire, waiting for the parade to come on...then pre-game.

Thanksgiving, here I come!!
Broncos, kick some boney turkey Cowboy butt! :D

Snk16
11-24-2005, 06:57 AM
I just played a game of MaddeN:
Broncos Vs. Cowboys
49-21

BroncFanIN
11-24-2005, 07:00 AM
I just played a game of MaddeN:
Broncos Vs. Cowboys
49-21
Now thats what I like to see! :D

Oooh! ooooh! The parade is on! :P

Jaws
11-24-2005, 07:10 AM
Just over seven hours to go, I don't know if I can wait that long. Snowstorm please stay away for at least 12 hrs, I don't want any chance of a power cut!!!

Happy thanksgiving BroncFanIn and Snk plus anyone else who I may have missed saying hello to in this thread. :D

BroncFanIN
11-24-2005, 07:13 AM
Just over seven hours to go, I don't know if I can wait that long. Snowstorm please stay away for at least 12 hrs, I don't want any chance of a power cut!!!

Happy thanksgiving BroncFanIn and Snk plus anyone else who I may have missed saying hello to in this thread. :D

Happy Thanksgiving, Jaws! Gosh....7 hours away! I hope the snow for you stays away...no snow here today....just a lot of wind and cold here. The wind-chill here is at freezing level....brrrr!!!

Jaws
11-24-2005, 07:16 AM
Happy Thanksgiving, Jaws! Gosh....7 hours away! I hope the snow for you stays away...no snow here today....just a lot of wind and cold here. The wind-chill here is at freezing level....brrrr!!!

It's very cold and blustery and wet here right now too. They're promising blizzard conditions for the weekend. I just hope it doesn't come early. If it stays away till tomorrow that will be fine. In fact snow tomorrow would be lovely.

BroncFanIN
11-24-2005, 07:19 AM
We dont get a lot of snow here (near Louisville, KY)....but I remember some nasty snow storms when I lived in Colorado.

That place looks amazing under a blanket of snow.

Do you guys have the Thanksgiving Parade over there?

Snk16
11-24-2005, 07:19 AM
So what do sharks eat for Thanksgiving?

Jaws
11-24-2005, 07:29 AM
So what do sharks eat for Thanksgiving?

So far this shark's had to make do with miso soup and millet patties - hoping to hunt down a turkey before the end of the day, but they're rather rare here in the Atlantic. It I can't find one soon, then I'm going to have to look for some other source of protein. I wonder if there will be any swimmers out today in this cold weather! :confused: ;)

Emancipator
11-24-2005, 07:30 AM
Happy Thanksgiving............Happy Turkey Day to others.

Emancipator
11-24-2005, 07:32 AM
Snk what are you guys going to do in Jersey?
Do you plan to get your eat on young man?

Hello BroncofanIN.

Emancipator
11-24-2005, 07:33 AM
I had to get a game of Madden in..........no one wants to play the champ.

Jaws
We dont get a lot of snow here (near Louisville, KY)....but I remember some nasty snow storms when I lived in Colorado.

That place looks amazing under a blanket of snow.

Do you guys have the Thanksgiving Parade over there?

We don't get half as much snow now as we did when I was a kid, but a cold winter is being forecast this year. My Dad used to work for the snowploughs and would have to fight his way through snowdrifts over sixfeet up in the highlands round here, but we haven't seen anything like that for a while. You must have seen some huge snowdrifts when you lived in Colorado.

No thanksgiving parade here, what's it like?

Does Snk get a lot of snow where he is?

BroncFanIN
So far this shark's had to make do with miso soup and millet patties - hoping to hunt down a turkey before the end of the day, but they're rather rare here in the Atlantic. It I can't find one soon, then I'm going to have to look for some other source of protein. I wonder if there will be any swimmers out today in this cold weather! :confused: ;)
I heard Cowboys can be rather tasty. Their not very smart, either, so you may find one or two flailing around....they are marked with silver and white stripes, with a big star on their arses.... :huh:

Emancipator
11-24-2005, 07:34 AM
Do I stink :sick: ? Everyone left time I came back! :laugh:

Jaws
11-24-2005, 07:35 AM
Welcome back E, did you play the Cowboys in Madden? Snk gave them a real whipping earlier.

So I hear Tatum Bell's questionable. Anyone else heard more about his situation?

Jaws
11-24-2005, 07:37 AM
Do I stink :sick: ? Everyone left time I came back! :laugh:

What's that bad smell round here? Are you sickening for some sort of tummy bug? It's just I could have sworn someone "reched"

BroncFanIN
11-24-2005, 07:37 AM
Its offically called "The Macys Thanksgiving Day parade." They march in mid-town Manhatten, on Broadway. There are bands from across the country, singers, floats and balloons. And there are some fantastic balloons! Everything from Snoopy, to Bob the Builders, pumpkins, turkeys, Scooby Doo....It lasts about 3 hours....

Emancipator
11-24-2005, 07:38 AM
No I lost to the Bears then I whipped up on some guy he used the Eagles.

I play online. i'm either getting worse or guys are getting better.

Emancipator
11-24-2005, 07:38 AM
What's that bad smell round here? Are you sickening for some sort of tummy bug? It's just I could have sworn someone "reched"

It wasn't me. I didn't rech. I think it was Snk and BroncofanIN that reched. :D

BroncFanIN
11-24-2005, 07:39 AM
Happy Thanksgiving............Happy Turkey Day to others.
Hey, E! Welcome back! Are you ready for the crowd at your house today?

Jaws
11-24-2005, 07:39 AM
Its offically called "The Macys Thanksgiving Day parade." They march in mid-town Manhatten, on Broadway. There are bands from across the country, singers, floats and balloons. And there are some fantastic balloons! Everything from Snoopy, to Bob the Builders, pumpkins, turkeys, Scooby Doo....It lasts about 3 hours....

Cool, I wish we had a holiday like it over here. I love celebrations.

BroncFanIN
11-24-2005, 07:41 AM
Ahem! Excuse me?!

Isnt rech...welsh for something? And I do not stink! :eek: *sniff*...welll...maybe a little.... :D eau de turkey.....

Emancipator
11-24-2005, 07:42 AM
Hey, E! Welcome back! Are you ready for the crowd at your house today?

No. j/k.

I'm ready. Can't wait to have the family come over.........just hope they don't come early. That way I can play on the boards with you all. ;)

Jaws

It's time for your Welsh vocabulary to expand, I have a new chant for today to replace Raiders Rech. It it:

Cowboys Cachu!

BroncFanIN
Cool, I wish we had a holiday like it over here. I love celebrations.
The balloon are HUGE. They have over a dozen handlers for each ballon. Should be interesting today...theres some wind in NYC today....I've only ever seen 1 balloon pop...now thats a sight!! :D

Emancipator
11-24-2005, 07:43 AM
Cowboy Cachu

now what did I just say............don't get me banned. LOL

BroncFanIN
11-24-2005, 07:43 AM
It's time for your Welsh vocabulary to expand, I have a new chant for today to replace Raiders Rech. It it:

Cowboys Cachu!
Gezundheit!!!

Jaws
11-24-2005, 07:44 AM
Ahem! Excuse me?!

Isnt rech...welsh for something? And I do not stink! :eek: *sniff*...welll...maybe a little.... :D eau de turkey.....

It can get a bit unpleasant a few hours after a hearty thanksgiving or Christmas meal. Turkey, brussel sprouts and mushy peas are great "rech" inducers!

BroncoBailey024
11-24-2005, 07:44 AM
Good morning guys, Happy Thanksgiving everyone. :D

I'm really pumped for the game today.

Lets go Broncos. :beer:

Jaws
11-24-2005, 07:45 AM
Cachu = sh*t or poop to put it nicely! :D

Emancipator
11-24-2005, 07:45 AM

Happy Thanksgiving to you too.

BroncoBailey024
11-24-2005, 07:46 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to you too.

Jaws
11-24-2005, 07:46 AM

Good afternoon - I'm raring to go too. We're getting this one on tv over here so I'm a very happy sharkie!

You just arrived in time for more Welsh lessons too, raiders rech is to be replaced with Cowboys Cachu for today! :D

BroncoBailey024
11-24-2005, 07:47 AM
Good afternoon - I'm raring to go too. We're getting this one on tv over here so I'm a very happy sharkie!

You just arrived in time for more Welsh lessons too, raiders rech is to be replaced with Cowboys Cachu for today! :D
LOL, what does Cowboys Cachu mean? :confused:

BroncFanIN
11-24-2005, 07:48 AM
Cowboys Cachu!!!
Cowboys Cachu!!!

SmithOverTO
11-24-2005, 07:48 AM
Morning all and Happy Turkey day!

BroncFanIN
11-24-2005, 07:49 AM
Hey BroncoBailey! Happy Thanksgiving!!

BroncoBailey024
11-24-2005, 07:50 AM
Hey BroncoBailey! Happy Thanksgiving!!
Hey Broncofan. Happy Thanksgiving to you too. :beer:

BroncFanIN
11-24-2005, 07:50 AM
Morning! Happy Turkey Day!

Just saw the weebels in the parade
"weebles wable but they dont fall down!" :sick:

Barney! eeew! :sick:

BroncoBailey024
11-24-2005, 07:51 AM
Happy Thanks giving to you as well. :D

Jaws
11-24-2005, 07:51 AM
LOL, what does Cowboys Cachu mean? :confused:

Cachu= sh*t or poop to put it nicely - seeing as I am a lady! :D

BroncFanIN
11-24-2005, 07:52 AM
Ha! Ha! Barney just broke a leg! :D Where are the paramedics! Barneys losing hot air!!

Emancipator
LOL............poop

Jaws

Happy Turkey day to you and all - well, all except the poor turkeys of course!

BroncFanIN
So it's like.....A COW PATTY??

Emancipator
11-24-2005, 07:53 AM
Ha! Ha! Barney just broke a leg! :D Where are the paramedics! Barneys losing hot air!!

I thought Dynos were extinct anyway.

Jaws

there's another one to add to the Cowboys injury list then! How do you think they'll cope without Barney? ;)

BroncoBailey024
ROFLMAO :laugh: :laugh:

Jaws
11-24-2005, 07:54 AM
So it's like.....A COW PATTY??

Very suitable for cowboys lol !

BroncFanIN
11-24-2005, 07:54 AM
I thought Dynos were extinct anyway.
Hopefully this is one more on the way out. Cant stand Barney....*shuddering*

BroncFanIN
11-24-2005, 07:55 AM
Very suitable for cowboys lol !
:cheers: I have my moments.... :D

SmithOverTO
11-24-2005, 07:55 AM
Happy Turkey day to you and all - well, all except the poor turkeys of course!

I dont feel the slightest hint of guilt right now :D

BroncFanIN
11-24-2005, 07:57 AM
Fried turkey is the BEST! Especially Cajun fried turkey...mmmmm......

BroncosB2B
11-24-2005, 07:57 AM
Good morning everyone, and Happy Thanksgiving.

BroncFanIN
11-24-2005, 07:58 AM
Happy Thanksgiving!!! :beer:

BroncoBailey024
11-24-2005, 07:58 AM
You shouldnt they deserve to die!

I've been attacked by one. :heh:

BroncoBailey024
11-24-2005, 07:59 AM
Happy thanksgiving to you too. :D

BroncFanIN
11-24-2005, 08:00 AM
You shouldnt they deserve to die!

I've been attacked by one. :heh:
Yikes! Do they hiss like geese?

Did he meet his demise....did you have him for a meal? :huh:

Snk16
11-24-2005, 08:00 AM
Morning B2B, Happy Thanksgiving.

Jaws
11-24-2005, 08:03 AM
Good afternoon BroncosB2B, have a happy Thanksgiving.

Jaws
11-24-2005, 08:04 AM
What time are you guys having your thanksgiving meal?

BroncFanIN
11-24-2005, 08:04 AM
Its Humpty Dumpty, upside down! Hope they dont drop him...dont want yolk all over the place.... ;)

BroncoBailey024
11-24-2005, 08:05 AM
Yikes! Do they hiss like geese?

Did he meet his demise....did you have him for a meal? :huh:
I'm not really sure if he hissed, me and my cousin were walking through the woods and he saw us and got about 3 or 4 pecks on my legs, but I did kick him in the head.

Then we ran screaming like girls. :heh:

Jaws
11-24-2005, 08:06 AM
Its Humpty Dumpty, upside down! Hope they dont drop him...dont want yolk all over the place.... ;)

WHenever I hear about Humpty Dumpty I want to break out into song, used to sing that one loads when I was a little kiddie. Anyone care to join me in a sing song?

BroncFanIN
11-24-2005, 08:07 AM
What time are you guys having your thanksgiving meal?
I was thinking around 2-3pm here....game starts at 4.....
We're having T-bone steaks, scalloped potatoes and hominy.
To snack on, I have some yummy chicken salad, pepperoni, cheese and crackers, and I'm making queso....

For desert...pumpkin pie! :D

KeystoneBronco
Seems like we've said this a lot this year, but this is one of the biggest games of the year!

Going into dallas and winning at their house on thankgiving against a top ranked team would be a huge statement.

A lot of critics think that no matter what happens, the broncos wont beat the colts, but they've said we'd lose to a lot of teams we didn't this year, and I hope the streak continues!

GO BRONCOS!

Jaws
I'm not really sure if he hissed, me and my cousin were walking through the woods and he saw us and got about 3 or 4 pecks on my legs, but I did kick him in the head.

Lol ! I once was chased by a pig too, had to jump over the fence or she would have got me in the backside! Scary stuff - it almost made me cachu in my pants!

Reidman
11-24-2005, 08:08 AM
This thread has turned to Cachu! :P

Emancipator
11-24-2005, 08:08 AM
I think Rod will be a stud today. If Newman guards him.......then Lelie will be the offensive stud.

Jaws
11-24-2005, 08:09 AM
Seems like we've said this a lot this year, but this is one of the biggest games of the year!

Going into dallas and winning at their house on thankgiving against a top ranked team would be a huge statement.

A lot of critics think that no matter what happens, the broncos wont beat the colts, but they've said we'd lose to a lot of teams we didn't this year, and I hope the streak continues!

GO BRONCOS!

It would certainly send out a big message to the rest of the NFL. It won't be easy, but I have faith they can do it.

Jaws
This thread has turned to Cachu! :P

It has now hehe - with your return! :P ;)

BroncFanIN

I didnt think turkies were that aggressive!

I'm sure someone somewhere had him for dinner :heh:

BroncoBailey024
11-24-2005, 08:10 AM
Lol ! I once was chased by a pig too, had to jump over the fence or she would have got me in the backside! Scary stuff - it almost made me cachu in my pants!
ROFLMAO I love that word, CACHU. :D

Emancipator
11-24-2005, 08:10 AM
I'm going to the store to buy diapers for all this cachu. Cowboys going to need diapers today.

Snk16
11-24-2005, 08:11 AM
My friend showed me thsi:

http://x11.putfile.com/11/31212210622.jpg

BroncoBailey024
I didnt think turkies were that aggressive!

I'm sure someone somewhere had him for dinner :heh:
I guess we pissed him off somehow. :D

Ya im sure my grandmas dog killed it lol. :D

BroncFanIN
I think Rod will be a stud today. If Newman guards him.......then Lelie will be the offensive stud.
I would love to see Lelie get some good passes in the seam and burn his coverage for a long TD.....wouldnt that quiet the crowd down?

Jaws
11-24-2005, 08:12 AM
I was thinking around 2-3pm here....game starts at 4.....
We're having T-bone steaks, scalloped potatoes and hominy.
To snack on, I have some yummy chicken salad, pepperoni, cheese and crackers, and I'm making queso....

For desert...pumpkin pie! :D

Yummy yummy, I may just hop across the atlantic to your place if I can't hunt down any turkeys or stupid cowboy swimmers to gorge on!

Reidman
It has now hehe - with your return! :P ;)
Thanks Jaws. I stink up the place feeding everybody this cachu.

Yeah, I think I like that word myself. :beer:

Emancipator

That mad me :laugh:

BroncoBailey024

LOL nice snk :beer:

Reidman

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Emancipator
11-24-2005, 08:13 AM
I would love to see Lelie get some good passes in the seam and burn his coverage for a long TD.....wouldnt that quiet the crowd down?
Sure would. Dallas has an excellent corner in Newman. I like that young man.

Reidman
11-24-2005, 08:13 AM
And the critics as well!

Emancipator
11-24-2005, 08:15 AM
I'm going to step away from the computer for 15 minutes. Going to take a shower so I don't smell like CACHU when the company comes.

Reidman
11-24-2005, 08:15 AM
The only thing about Thanksgiving day games is that it doesn't give you any time to figure out your lineup.

Reidman
11-24-2005, 08:16 AM
I'm going to step away from the computer for 15 minutes. Going to take a shower so I don't smell like CACHU when the company comes.
Have fun E. Don't slip or bend down to pick the soap up. ;)

Jaws
11-24-2005, 08:16 AM
Thanks Jaws. I stink up the place feeding everybody this cachu.

Yeah, I think I like that word myself. :beer:

I quite like to "malu cachu" myself too, it's a Welsh saying for talking useless stuff, kind of like bullsh*t or talking through your "backside"

In fact I'm such an expert at malu cachu (especially in this thread), I think it's time for me to take a break.

Be back in a couple of hours! :beer:

BroncFanIN
11-24-2005, 08:18 AM
And the critics as well!
Very true!

I would say my chief concern is going to be stopping the Cowboys run game...Marion Barber looked sharp last week....

Or was that because the Lions D is so bad?

Reidman
11-24-2005, 08:18 AM
I quite like to "malu cachu" myself too, it's a Welsh saying for talking useless stuff, kind of like bullsh*t or talking through your "backside"

In fact I'm such an expert at malu cachu (especially in this thread), I think it's time for me to take a break.

Be back in a couple of hours! :beer:
I MUST smell like cachu because everybody's leaving now that I'm here. Oh well, guess I'll talk to myself for a while.

See you later Jaws! *waving bye*

BroncoBailey024
11-24-2005, 08:20 AM
I MUST smell like cachu because everybody's leaving now that I'm here. Oh well, guess I'll talk to myself for a while.

See you later Jaws! *waving bye*
I'm still here :D

BroncoRT
11-24-2005, 08:20 AM
Good Morning and Happy Thanksgiving to everybody. Denver football on Thanksgiving... oh yeah!!!!!!! I have been waiting for this day for months. GO BRONCOS! :beer:

Reidman
11-24-2005, 08:21 AM
Very true!

I would say my chief concern is going to be stopping the Cowboys run game...Marion Barber looked sharp last week....

Or was that because the Lions D is so bad?
I don't think we will have any problem containing their run game.
My main concern would be shutting down Keyshawn, Terry Glenn and Bledsoe.

Barber had a great game against a mediocre D line.

Reidman
11-24-2005, 08:22 AM
I'm still here :D
Oops, sorry. Not everyone! :cheers:

Reidman
11-24-2005, 08:22 AM
Good morning BroncoRT. Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.

BroncFanIN
11-24-2005, 08:24 AM
I don't think we will have any problem containing their run game.
My main concern would be shutting down Keyshawn, Terry Glenn and Bledsoe.

Barber had a great game against a mediocre D line.
Glenn is my main concern. Keyshawn can be a little...up and down. I hope he has a down game today. If we can pressure Bledso-so, he'll make some mistakes...

I remember him playing for the Pats...we used to own him all the time. I think that will happen today

BroncoBailey024
11-24-2005, 08:25 AM
Do you guys think Champ will be on Keyshawn or Tarik. :confused:

Tarik is the deep threat but Keyshawn is obviously their go to guy.

Reidman
11-24-2005, 08:27 AM
Glenn is my main concern. Keyshawn can be a little...up and down. I hope he has a down game today. If we can pressure Bledso-so, he'll make some mistakes...

I remember him playing for the Pats...we used to own him all the time. I think that will happen today
I'm thinking he plays more like he did when he was with the Bills.
That's the Bledso I'm hoping shows up. Sack-city and Int's galore.

BroncFanIN
11-24-2005, 08:28 AM

With Champ being a little damaged, they may keep him on Keyshawn to contain him, and use Williams to cover the deep threat...

Just guessing...

Reidman
11-24-2005, 08:29 AM

Not sure. I would say Keyshawn since he's the vet and we need a vet on vet approach.
Not sure who you're talking about Tarik...? :confused:

BroncoBailey024
11-24-2005, 08:30 AM
ROFLMAO sack city nice. I'd love to see that too. :beer:

BroncFanIN
11-24-2005, 08:32 AM
I hope so, too!!

It wierd, so many "analyst" I've heard say the Cowboys are for real....and the Broncos arent. :confused:

BroncoBailey024
11-24-2005, 08:33 AM
Not sure. I would say Keyshawn since he's the vet and we need a vet on vet approach.
Not sure who you're talking about Tarik...? :confused:
I mean terry lol i was thinkning of the colts o line man. :heh:

BroncFanIN
11-24-2005, 08:34 AM
okay...so I'm multi-tasking over here...making pumpkin pies in the kitchen with the laptop sitting next to me...and I ran into a problem...

I bought "condensed milk" instead of "evaporated milk" :eek:

Anyone know how to make condensed into evaporated? HELP!!! :eek:

Reidman
11-24-2005, 08:34 AM
Well, it's been fun but I've been off work for about 1 1/2 hrs now and I need to get some amount of sleep if I'm to enjoy the game today.
So long for now.

GO BRONCOS!!!

Jaws
11-24-2005, 08:35 AM
okay...so I'm multi-tasking over here...making pumpkin pies in the kitchen with the laptop sitting next to me...and I ran into a problem...

Oh dear, it will be a very sweet pie if you make it using that!

Reidman
11-24-2005, 08:36 AM
I mean terry lol i was thinkning of the colts o line man. :heh:
Thought that's who you meant but wasn't sure. ;)

BroncoBailey024

I don't know, I asked my mom she doesn't know either. :heh:

Reidman

Boil the heck out of it..... :confused:

BroncoBailey024
11-24-2005, 08:37 AM
Well, it's been fun but I've been off work for about 1 1/2 hrs now and I need to get some amount of sleep if I'm to enjoy the game today.
So long for now.

GO BRONCOS!!!
See you around Reidman. :beer:

Reidman
11-24-2005, 08:37 AM
Sweet dreams! :beer:
Thanks Jaws......dreams of broncos dancing in my head......pummeling the snot out of cowgirls....

BroncFanIN
11-24-2005, 08:39 AM
Boil the heck out of it..... :confused:
hmmm.....maybe keep adding to the right "sweetness" level...maybe use only a hald what the recipie calls for? use regular milk to un-sweeten it? argh!!!!

BroncoBailey024
11-24-2005, 08:40 AM
hmmm.....maybe keep adding to the right "sweetness" level...maybe use only a hald what the recipie calls for? use regular milk to un-sweeten it? argh!!!!
Just throw in some salt and yell "BAM". :D

Jaws
Can you add some liquid to it BroncFanIn so it's not as sweet - or is there time to pop to the shop?

bronco30
morning to u all and happy turkey day....we gotta win this game for several reasons but 1 is bcuzz my boss is orginally from texas n huge cowpatty fan...

we bet if denver wins i get 2 days off w/ full overtime pay...if they lose 2 free days of work ouch.....lets go broncos....gotta win

BroncFanIN
well...hubby saw the panic and is going out to get some evaporated milk...

Jaws
11-24-2005, 08:41 AM
well...hubby saw the panic and is going out to get some evaporated milk...

That's an even better option! Hubbies can be useful at times lol !

Emancipator
11-24-2005, 08:43 AM
Hubbies are used so much. We are more than physical beings. :D

Jaws
11-24-2005, 08:45 AM
Hubbies are used so much. We are more than physical beings.

That reminds me, I need to go to the butchers - to get some "meat" ;)
I wonder who's the handsomest meatseller in town? :goofy:

The weather here is getting scarier by the moment!!! :eek:

BroncoBailey024
11-24-2005, 08:47 AM
I wonder who's the handsomest meatseller in town?

Hope you make it home safely. :ugh:

SmithOverTO
11-24-2005, 08:47 AM
I dont like to watch football in nice weather, it makes me feel guility because I'm not outside.

But dont worry, the guilt lasts until I turn on the TV :D

BroncoBailey024
11-24-2005, 08:48 AM
I dont like to watch football in nice weather, it makes me feel guility because I'm not outside.

But dont worry, the guilt lasts until I turn on the TV :D
LOL I see where your coming from. :beer:

Emancipator
11-24-2005, 08:50 AM
I wonder who's the handsomest meatseller in town? :goofy:

JAWS I've noticed for awhile now that whenever you talk about a man in your area. You refer to the butchers. Is there one in particular who has caught your eye?

BroncFanIN
11-24-2005, 08:50 AM
[QUOTE=Jaws]That reminds me, I need to go to the butchers - to get some "meat"

The weather here is getting scarier by the moment!!!
Be safe Jaws! No meat-er-man is worth it! :ugh:

Just jokin, guys! You know I luv ya! ;)

Jaws
11-24-2005, 08:51 AM
I've just had snow, rain and huge hailstones within the past half hour!

SmithOverTO
11-24-2005, 08:53 AM

Meaterman? Do you mean metermaids? :cheers:

BroncFanIN
11-24-2005, 08:54 AM
Thats quite a storm!

Be careful out there! Cant your butcherman deliver? ;)

BroncoBailey024
SAWEET!

I wish we had snow this early. :ugh:

Jaws
JAWS I've noticed for awhile now that whenever you talk about a man in your area. You refer to the butchers. Is there one in particular who has caught your eye?

My first boyfriend was a butcher and he was fourteen years my senior.

I was only fourteen at the time. The relationship didn't last long - once he found out my real age he ditched me quite quickly!

There are some cute butchers in town, most married though. There are a few single young ones though - I guess I'll have to make do with a toyboy! :D

BroncFanIN
11-24-2005, 08:55 AM
Meaterman? Do you mean metermaids? :cheers:

Ooops! Uh...yeah?

<unloading dishwasher.Anyone want to help? Anyone?....hello?

SmithOverTO
11-24-2005, 08:56 AM
Hailstones, snow and rain?

They have a saying out here in Colorado: "If you dont like the weather, wait five minutes"

Jaws
SAWEET!

I wish we had snow this early. :ugh:

It would be sweet seven hours from now, my main concern at the moment though is getting to watch the game on tv - and maintaining a power supply so I can do that.

BroncoBailey024
Ooops! Uh...yeah?

<unloading dishwasher.Anyone want to help? Anyone?....hello?
I'll help. :D

BroncoBailey024
11-24-2005, 08:57 AM
Hailstones, snow and rain?

They have a saying out here in Colorado: "If you dont like the weather, wait five minutes"
They say that in Kansas City too. :D

Jaws
11-24-2005, 08:58 AM
Cant your butcherman deliver? ;)

I don't know if he's up to it lol ! ;)

If he is, then great! :D

SmithOverTO
It would be sweet seven hours from now, my main concern at the moment though is getting to watch the game on tv - and maintaining a power supply so I can do that.

And that involves butchers? :goofy:

BroncoBailey024

Arnt you the one who calls coffee the life presever? or something lol. :confused:

BroncFanIN
11-24-2005, 09:00 AM
I'll help. :D
Thanks, Bailey! :D

Now to re-load this dang thing.... :mad:

Though I am glad I have this lap top...even on the kitchen counter...saves my sanity!

Emancipator
My first boyfriend was a butcher and he was fourteen years my senior.

I was only fourteen at the time. The relationship didn't last long - once he found out my real age he ditched me quite quickly!

There are some cute butchers in town, most married though. There are a few single young ones though - I guess I'll have to make do with a toyboy! :D

He was smart. He didn't want to spend Thanksgiving in the pokey.
Well that was 50 years ago ;) . You still are young and vibrant. Find one 14 years your junior.

Jaws
My young dolphin son will be home in five mins. He's been playing rugby out in this attrocious weather!

I'll probably be away for a few hours now as he hogs the PC. He's just got a new soccer management game called football manager so it looks as if this shark will have to make way to a dolphin!!!

BroncoBailey024
11-24-2005, 09:01 AM
Thanks, Bailey! :D

Now to re-load this dang thing.... :mad:

Though I am glad I have this lap top...even on the kitchen counter...saves my sanity!
Just stack em up in there and crank her on. :D

SmithOverTO
11-24-2005, 09:02 AM
I've noticed alot of one post and two post folks around, the Broncos are starting to expand!

Or, failing that, the hollidays see alot of new members (?)

Emancipator
11-24-2005, 09:02 AM
My young dolphin son will be home in five mins. He's been playing rugby out in this attrocious weather!

I'll probably be away for a few hours now as he hogs the PC. He's just got a new soccer management game called football manager so it looks as if this shark will have to make way to a dolphin!!!

Rugby wouldn't be right without attrocious weather. Sharks having dolphins....... :sick: Well I guess you got to love what God gives us. :D

BroncoBailey024
11-24-2005, 09:03 AM

LOL bummer. :D

Emancipator
11-24-2005, 09:04 AM
50 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You're in trouble now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

j/k.

tried to sneak that one by you though. I can' talk though, I'm 34 myself.

BroncFanIN
11-24-2005, 09:05 AM
Just stack em up in there and crank her on. :D
Almost done! Hubby just paged me on the Nextel.....local grocery is closed...is going into town. He is too good to me :D

Either that or he really likes pumpkin pie....

Emancipator
11-24-2005, 09:06 AM
Almost done! Hubby just paged me on the Nextel.....local grocery is closed...is going into town. He is too good to me :D

Either that or he really likes pumpkin pie....

It's the pumpkin pie. ;) :D

BroncFanIN
11-24-2005, 09:07 AM
j/k.

tried to sneak that one by you though. I can' talk though, I'm 34 myself.
I'm right behind you! I'll be 32 next month! :eek:

SmithOverTO
11-24-2005, 09:08 AM

Luckily I have my own labtop so the only thing they can use this for is homework.

Emancipator
11-24-2005, 09:08 AM
It is nice to know others will be getting old with me. :D

I heard men don't age until they are 79yrs old and women age when they turn 31.
Is that right?

SmithOverTO
11-24-2005, 09:09 AM

35, here, though I could have sworn I was twenty five last week.

Emancipator
11-24-2005, 09:10 AM
Yes - Dolphins cachu rech!!!

Or Dolphins dwll din! (dolphin as*holes!)

Don't teach Elway to speak Welsh please, or I'll be thrown off this thread for violating the CoC!!! :eek:

Sure thing. You can count on me. { thinking quietly} >> Now where is my cut and past button. :D

BroncFanIN
11-24-2005, 09:11 AM
It is nice to know others will be getting old with me. :D

I heard men don't age until they are 79yrs old and women age when they turn 31.
Is that right?
I dunno. I dont feel a day over 30 :D

Yikes! It's WINDY here today in the sticks of Indiana.....

BroncoInMich
11-24-2005, 09:12 AM
Hes playing great. And last year he threw 20 int's but also threw for over 4000 yds. Now Brett Farve is a gunslinger even though hes thrown more than 20 ints 4 times and of those 4 times only twice did he throw for 4000 yds.

Go Broncos

BroncFanIN
11-24-2005, 09:13 AM
That's the best way - I hope to get one myself soon when finances permit.
Understand that! :D

We were bad, bad people and charged ours....not the "Dave Ramsey" way...but we NEEDED these laptops.... :D

BroncoBailey024
11-24-2005, 09:14 AM
35, here, though I could have sworn I was twenty five last week.
I'll be 15 in January. :P

SmithOverTO
11-24-2005, 09:14 AM
I dunno. I dont feel a day over 30 :D

Yikes! It's WINDY here today in the sticks of Indiana.....

Here, its an absoleutly horrible day for spending the majority of it inside :D

If I didnt have a bum leg, I'd play in the kids game. Usually we have a adults game too but that ended in a fist fight last year. :D

broncophan
11-24-2005, 09:15 AM
yes I am....but to be honest, I kind of wonder the same thing.. :goofy:

Emancipator
11-24-2005, 09:17 AM
I'll be 15 in January. :P

My friend. 15 yrs old. Those were the days. All we had to do was sleep, eat, and cachu.