PDA

View Full Version : Koren Robinson heading to denver?

Broncofan-13
11-24-2005, 02:03 AM
In a Locker interview after Monday Night Football last monday, Koren Robinson of the minnesota vikings was said to have expressed his desire to move to a team with more stability. "this Place is great, don't get me wrong," robinson eplained. " But with the QB situation in disarray, And the offense in shambles, I dont think I can play here."
With Starting quarterback Daunte Culpepper On injured reserve with Torn ligaments in his right knee, and with no consistent running game to speak of, The responsibility has fallen on the shoulders of Brad Johnson, A 14 year veteran out of Florida State. Although outwardly there is no hostility to be seen, these two , In truth, cant stand each other.
"Hes always on my back about something.... The way Im running my routs, my demeanor... Its always something with that guy." said Robinson.
Although It has yet to be confirmed, There are rumors that Koren is seriously considering an offer made to him by Mike shanahan, Head coach of the Denver Broncos. At the end of the year, pending negotiations about his contract, Denver will attempt to trade for him, or possibly aquire him off of waivers.
Many think Koren would be a good fit as a 3rd receiver in the broncos' offense....

Your thoughts? ;)

Disclaimer: This Rumor is false. do not listen to the writer, he is an idiot.

Emancipator
11-24-2005, 03:51 AM
I like Korean Robinson, but just like Owens........you don't talk about your team while you are playing for them. Do it in private. He can get that done with Mike Tice and the GM.

I'll defend skills but will not defend foolishness. Don't make these comments while you are a teammate. I'll have to admit. If these guys said this on my college team, they would have received a beat down in the locker room and no report would have been made.

Atwater His Ass
11-26-2005, 10:08 AM
Don't forget that this is a "team" in total disarray right now.

all DENVER
11-26-2005, 10:32 AM
In a Locker interview after Monday Night Football last monday, Koren Robinson of the minnesota vikings was said to have expressed his desire to move to a team with more stability. "this Place is great, don't get me wrong," robinson eplained. " But with the QB situation in disarray, And the offense in shambles, I dont think I can play here."
With Starting quarterback Daunte Culpepper On injured reserve with Torn ligaments in his right knee, and with no consistent running game to speak of, The responsibility has fallen on the shoulders of Brad Johnson, A 14 year veteran out of Florida State. Although outwardly there is no hostility to be seen, these two , In truth, cant stand each other.
"Hes always on my back about something.... The way Im running my routs, my demeanor... Its always something with that guy." said Robinson.
Although It has yet to be confirmed, There are rumors that Koren is seriously considering an offer made to him by Mike shanahan, Head coach of the Denver Broncos. At the end of the year, pending negotiations about his contract, Denver will attempt to trade for him, or possibly aquire him off of waivers.
Many think Koren would be a good fit as a 3rd receiver in the broncos' offense....

Your thoughts? ;)

Disclaimer: This Rumor is false. do not listen to the writer, he is an idiot.
i think he'll just destroy our chemistry. I think we should draft a wide reciever instead of getting koren

tpryce93
11-30-2005, 10:14 PM
i think he'll just destroy our chemistry. I think we should draft a wide reciever instead of getting koren
Appparently some people think getting any wide reciever would destroy our team chemistry. Calvin Johnson is the man but not draft elligible yet. (he would probly destroy our team chemistry to :D )